The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Lol PM, we'll tolerate anything about Pasha, but smoking is a no-no.:p
    One comment about the girlfriend, didn't Chelsee mention her briefly last year in an interview and say her name was Emma? I'm positive I read that.
    Maybe he was just getting some air and speaking to James - did anyone actually notice a ciggie or smoke coming from his direction? No gang, not smoke as in smokin' hot (we know that already,) but from a ciggie.;)
    Like the last part PM, olive coloured onesie inside the pink onesie.:p

You are right, Chelsee mentioned meeting Pasha's girlfriend and said her name was Emma. As far I know, nobody has ever seen her. I have seen lots of pics of his former girlfriend because she was somewhat public about their relationship and some fans even met her. That was several years ago.
  • snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are right, Chelsee mentioned meeting Pasha's girlfriend and said her name was Emma. As far I know, nobody has ever seen her. I have seen lots of pics of his former girlfriend because she was somewhat public about their relationship and some fans even met her. That was several years ago.

Ooooh. Got any links to share with us Mrs. Sparky? ;)
    I'm curious to see what his type is :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member

she was thin (very), and blonde and pretty (so so :p)... there were rumours she was CatDeely hairstylist... when asked him about his girl he answerthat he have met a nice girl during the show... but that was a few years ago... and im not sure is the same girl Mrs S is talking about...

http://realitychicblog.com/2011/08/meet-profashional-melis-kuris-twilight-celebrity-stylist/

about the smoking at first sight i thought that he just was touching his face as he usually does (touching near his nose) and James was just talking by phone, but now im not sure, coz James actually is smoking... i really hope not... i prefer he eat apples and all healthy food... i cant stand smokers...

the good is i admire him so much...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pearlsha wrote: »
    she was thin (very), and blonde and pretty (so so :p)... there were rumours she was CatDeely hairstylist... when asked him about his girl he answerthat he have met a nice girl during the show... but that was a few years ago... and im not sure is the same girl Mrs S is talking about...

http://realitychicblog.com/2011/08/meet-profashional-melis-kuris-twilight-celebrity-stylist/

about the smoking at first sight i thought that he just was touching his face as he usually does (touching near his nose) and James was just talking by phone, but now im not sure, coz James actually is smoking... i really hope not... i prefer he eat apples and all healthy food... i cant stand smokers...

Thanks pearlsha! :D:D:D xx
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    pearlsha wrote: »

Thanks pearlsha...but there goes the dream of a petite dark haired 5'3'' girl....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well as snoggles said looks like he is drawing a cigarette away from his mouth :(:( ... I just cant believe that he is a heavy smoker.... might be an occassional one.... He definitely smells too nice to be a heavy smoker.... and if he is smoking coz of any stress he could just mention it to me and I will take all his stress away...;):o ...

Seriously I dont like smokers is an understatement..... few years ago I had to walk away from the smell.... but after being with a friend for a while who smoked like a chimney.... I can take it.... but barely....But Pash definitely doesnt smell like a smoker.... anyways.... even if he does ... it doesnt matter because he is Pash....but he should look after himself more....and if he is unable to do so I can look after him... :p:D;)
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's 8 pm. Is something supposed to happen at 8? Scary... :eek:
    Forum Member
    Cheryl423 wrote: »

ooooo.... than...... swoon...thump....thud....:o:o:o
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o:o:o An unexpected treat, that was! :o:o:o

Pash has been busy this year
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Cheryl423 wrote: »

Thank you.
    I'm with Pashulty, oooo... swoon... thump...thud...drool...:o:o:D
    So happy Pasha was dancing in the Results Show and at first glance I assumed it would be Aliona, but perhaps since she has just returned and all the females featured with Flawless, they asked Karen who has danced with Pash before.:) (Maybe want to break Aliona back gently as assume she'll have started training for the Special.)
    Anyway another fabulous routine by Pasha and Karen, he looked his usual self of sheer hotness.:o:o;) Have to admit, the routine they did to A Bocceli was just stunning though.
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Thanks pearlsha...but there goes the dream of a petite dark haired 5'3'' girl....:rolleyes:
    Well as snoggles said looks like he is drawing a cigarette away from his mouth :( ... I just cant believe that he is a heavy smoker.... might be an occassional one.... He definitely smells too nice to be a heavy smoker.... and if he is smoking coz of any stress he could just mention it to me and I will take all his stress away...;) ...
    Seriously I dont like smokers is an understatement..... few years ago I had to walk away from the smell.... but after being with a friend for a while who smoked like a chimney.... I can take it.... but barely....But Pash definitely doesnt smell like a smoker.... anyways.... even if he does ... it doesnt matter because he is Pash....but he should look after himself more....and if he is unable to do so I can look after him... :p

Lol, Pashulty, remember the queue starts behind Lady A.;)
    As for looking after him, oh yes, up for that. I'm not greedy am willing to share so long as I have my turn.:D
    When they're up here next spring their tour bus (assuming that's their mode of transport:p) will go past the end of my road.:eek: Now I could quite easily sit by the roadside and flag the bus down.;)
    They could then have a cuppa, all of them no problem, provided they left Pasha here with us. He would be taken very good care of ;) and I'd reluctantly return him the following day to continue his tour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Confirmed Chelsee is in the Christmas Special she has just got into London and is meeting up tomorrow for rehearsals.
    Forum Member
    Confirmed Chelsee is in the Christmas Special she has just got into London and is meeting up tomorrow for rehearsals.

Thanks Karma, but who is she meeting for rehearsals.:rolleyes::p
    Forum Member

Thanks....:D:D
    Forum Member
    Thanks Karma, but who is she meeting for rehearsals.:rolleyes::p

Hmmm Ian Waite think he is a bit tall as a partner, but he choreographs doesn't he so watch this space.
    Forum Member
    Lol, Pashulty, remember the queue starts behind Lady A.;)
    As for looking after him, oh yes, up for that. I'm not greedy am willing to share so long as I have my turn.:D
    When they're up here next spring their tour bus (assuming that's their mode of transport:p) will go past the end of my road. Now I could quite easily sit by the roadside and flag the bus down.
    They could then have a cuppa, all of them no problem, provided they left Pasha here with us. He would be taken very good care of ;) and I'd reluctantly return him the following day to continue his tour.

First BIB...I always remember that....:D:D

Second BIB...Will Mr E allow it though ..:p;).... or are you planning to send him out for the night?? :rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    First BIB...I always remember that....:D:D

Second BIB...Will Mr E allow it though ..:p;).... or are you planning to send him out for the night?? :rolleyes::D

Lol, Mr E will probably be busy with the tour then so Pasha can easily stay instead.;):p Both are very welcome though!:o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member

I was referring to the same girl Pearlsha posted a link for, but here's another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsoKFfup-E

I only put this here because she's someone who is somewhat in the public eye, otherwise I wouldn't have. Hope everyone is OK with it. :o
    Forum Member
    Hmmm Ian Waite think he is a bit tall as a partner, but he choreographs doesn't he so watch this space.

Isn't Ian already paired up though (read about his likely partner, but won't say in case you don't want to know or it may be changed.:rolleyes::p)
    Forum Member
    Lol, Mr E will probably be busy with the tour then so Pasha can easily stay instead.;):p Both are very welcome though!:o:D

Sandwiches??:eek::rolleyes: ... If I havent mentioned before.... Pash does....:p:p
    Forum Member
    Sandwiches??:eek::rolleyes: ... If I havent mentioned before.... Pash does....:p:p

Oh Pashulty, that would be some sandwich.:o:o:D Far too good to eat.:o;)
    Oh, oh my mind's in the gutter once more.:p
    Forum Member
    Isn't Ian already paired up though (read about his likely partner, but won't say in case you don't want to know or it may be changed.:rolleyes::p)

Yes we heard in the paper of who he is likely to be paired with, but it was the same article that said Kara was taking part so am taking it with a big pinch of salt at the moment. Maybe they are doing a group dance then???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was referring to the same girl Pearlsha posted a link for, but here's another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsoKFfup-E

I only put this here because she's someone who is somewhat in the public eye, otherwise I wouldn't have. Hope everyone is OK with it. :o

Much appreciated Mrs Sparky. I like how she is not 'conventionally beautiful' if you know what I mean, you do know what I mean dont you? :o
    Shes reeeeally pretty but not like ':eek: - omg she is stunning'... kind of gives me hope for us mere mortals... we could too have our own Pash one day!! :D :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope it not Pasha she is meeting :eek:
    What I mean is, I don't want it to overshadow the 'joyrnney' to the final with Kim. Kim seems to be able to really put the hours in now and if Pash is off doing other things we may be back to square one... things are just getting good for our team! :p

Plus, its just gonna dredge up all the Kim/Chels comparisons again from the hatahs.
    Forum Member
    Yes we heard in the paper of who he is likely to be paired with, but it was the same article that said Kara was taking part so am taking it with a big pinch of salt at the moment. Maybe they are doing a group dance then???

Well remembered Karma. Would have thought Ian's partner would be a tall lady, but who knows. A group dance sounds good.:)
This discussion has been closed.