Spotify Ipad App now out!

WeeksyWeeksy Posts: 6,139
Forum Member
Apologies if this is old news but the offical iPad app is out. You need a premium account, but I must admit, it looks pretty hot!

Didn't show up on the "ipad apps" bit on App store, just the phone section but its there!

:D

Comments

• WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it support Airplay?

If not, my Premium subscription remains cancelled.
  • WeeksyWeeksy Posts: 6,139
    Forum Member
    According to the app page it does, but I have nothing Airplay suitable so I can't actually say :)
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Does it support Airplay?

If not, my Premium subscription remains cancelled.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/appsblog/2012/may/02/spotify-ipad-app-review?newsfeed=true
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Finally. :D Spotable hasn't worked at all since the last update and I'm not a fan of the iPhone version (though I do use it out and about because couldn't go back to downloading and sorting out my music in iTunes).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally Spotify have pulled there finger out for the iPad, a great app...I've connected my iPad up to my Bose Sound Dock via a wired connection, sounds pretty good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know how to apply a NUS discount to an exsiting spotify account? because their offering 50% off premium account at the moment?
  • PiazzaCharliePiazzaCharlie Posts: 1,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't signed up yet, but have the 48 hour free trial. I can't see the icon for airplay though - I from images on the web it looks like it should be in the full screen view next to the shuffle and repeat icons.

I'm assuming that maybe it is disabled from the trial version, but available if you sign up? Shame, as would have liked to try it before signing up.