James burns more bridges

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
Forum Member
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/strictly-come-dancing/399737/Dancer-james-jordan-strictly-bosses-make-dancer-s-life-hell

Apparently they treat the celebrities better than the professional dancers, which isn't fair, but CBB treated him like a celebrity, which is what he is now.

Comments

• ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me he is a professional dancer plus one of the best
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The two worst hms just can't let it go at the moment and are doing themselves no favours at all. At the very least James should take his wife's feelings into consideration for crying out loud. She is still employed by them. I would cringe just walking through the SCD doors with all this going on.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    To me he is a professional dancer plus one of the best

It doesn't matter how good a dancer you think you are, or indeed are, ruffle. If your personality is sub gutter you can dance the fandango perfectly. But unfortunately once folk realise what a nasty character you are, anything you achieve on the dance floor quickly diminishes and tends to pale into insignificance.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Seems like he's cashing in while he can, with another tirade against Gary.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/399682/Celebrity-Big-Brother-s-James-Jordan-Gary-Busey-is-a-vile-human-being.

He continued: “When I took him for a shower I saw parts of his body that no young man should have to see, especially when they’re not your family."

What a delicate flower he must be! At least they gave Gary the right to reply.

“They have no idea what it’s like to be 70 years old working with people who are selfish and immature and fighting to keep their head above water. He was doing his best to throw me off my guard and take my body into the ditch, but he failed miserably. He’s too arrogant, egotistical and doesn’t have any ability to listen with courtesy.”
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/399682/Celebrity-Big-Brother-s-James-Jordan-Gary-Busey-is-a-vile-human-being.

He continued: “When I took him for a shower I saw parts of his body that no young man should have to see, especially when they’re not your family."

“They have no idea what it’s like to be 70 years old working with people who are selfish and immature and fighting to keep their head above water. He was doing his best to throw me off my guard and take my body into the ditch, but he failed miserably. He’s too arrogant, egotistical and doesn’t have any ability to listen with courtesy.”

That was the ghost of Christmas future James. You will be older one day. I sincerely hope you have the displeasure of meeting someone such as yourself that treats you in the manner you treated Gary.

HONK!

Edit Well said Gary.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well James sell all the stories you can....I have a feeling it's the only way you will be earning money now....and FGS put your shirt on......your no Brad Pitt on or off the dance floor
  • GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    That was the ghost of Christmas future James. You will be older one day. I sincerely hope you have the displeasure of meeting someone such as yourself that treats you in the manner you treated Gary.

HONK!

Edit Well said Gary.

Well said BlueStreak HONK
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow. Go, Gary!
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh Brad Sh*t is milking it for every penny, isn't he? Then again he is unemployed :D
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Is James suggesting that he is a ' young man'?

I thought he was about 40.That's more middle aged man surely?

Or is he trying to suggest he is a vulnerable young innocent being defiled by the unwanted sight of Gary's tackle?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love Gary to be shown, saying just two words to the housemates.

Suckers!! HONK!

:D:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delazarous wrote: »
    Oooh Brad Sh*t is milking it for every penny, isn't he? Then again he is unemployed :D

As the saying goes. Make hay whilst the sun shines. I fear there isn't going to be too more sunny days left for James.

The complete and utter idiot that he is.

• planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    JB3 wrote: »
    Is James suggesting that he is a ' young man'? - yes

I thought he was about 40.That's more middle aged man surely?- yes

Or is he trying to suggest he is a vulnerable young innocent being defiled by the unwanted sight of Gary's tackle?- yes

Lauren, 47, is a yung gehwl too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    JB3 wrote: »
    Is James suggesting that he is a ' young man'?

I thought he was about 40.That's more middle aged man surely?

Or is he trying to suggest he is a vulnerable young innocent being defiled by the unwanted sight of Gary's tackle?

Of course he is. Gary's an old man and his tackle is far too old to be seen by a youth.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure his new shitstep partner, Dee, could "sort him out".;-)
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Of course he is. Gary's an old man and his tackle is far too old to be seen by a youth.
    I want to stop thinking about this now, I am only 31.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/strictly-come-dancing/399737/Dancer-james-jordan-strictly-bosses-make-dancer-s-life-hell

Apparently they treat the celebrities better than the professional dancers, which isn't fair, but CBB treated him like a celebrity, which is what he is now.

What a delicate, sensitive flower he is. Now I always thought that the very nature of dance and it's close contact made you a little less inhibited where the human form was concerned?
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why was James in shower with Gary? He certainly was not asked to. We saw Gary take a shower by himself and James chatting to Audley in bathroom. James did not need to look at anything. It's a lie.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Why was James in shower with Gary? He certainly was not asked to. We saw Gary take a shower by himself and James chatting to Audley in bathroom. James did not need to look at anything.It' s a lie.

a bit like when Gary was rolling in poo/pubes and running round the house smearing obscene messages on the wall that James had to clean up before they caught them on camera i suspect
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    a bit like when Gary was rolling in poo/pubes and running round the house smearing obscene messages on the wall that James had to clean up before they caught them on camera i suspect

Yes I saw that too....poor poor James:D:blush:;-)
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Well James sell all the stories you can....I have a feeling it's the only way you will be earning money now....and FGS put your shirt on......your no Brad Pitt on or off the dance floor

James has a dance career, he only earn't sixteen thousand a year from the BBC. He can earn that a lot quicker teaching privately.
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    What a delicate, sensitive flower he is. Now I always thought that the very nature of dance and it's close contact made you a little less inhibited where the human form was concerned?

Mortally offended by the sight of the human body - he's simply too sensitive for this world! Thankfully he never heard the loud, disgusting statement "hope he finds a bird & smashes her back doors in". Oh wait ....
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was so awful why does he let Ola work in such a terrible environment......................oh yeah they need the cash.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mortally offended by the sight of the human body - he's simply too sensitive for this world! Thankfully he never heard the loud, disgusting statement "hope he finds a bird & smashes her back doors in". Oh wait ....

Yes, James has dug a hole so deep now, I'm surprised he isn't saying 'gudday'.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised Ola wasn't gotten rid of too at Strictly, I mean that nice Anya girl got the axe and surely it would have been easier for the BBC to rid themselves of the Jordan's completely.