Options

Someone stealing my LoveFilm DVDs?

talentedmonkeytalentedmonkey Posts: 2,639
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My DVDs from Lovefilm have always been delivered the day after the dispatch date, sometimes its been 2 days, but that is rare. However, couple of weeks ago my order failed to arrive, waited 5 days before reporting them missing. A new set was sent and marked dispatched on Monday, Postie has just been but no DVDs. I dont want to blame my postman, I doubt it is him, but would not be surprised if it was someone at the sorting office.

HOw many more days should I wait until I report this replacement batch as being missing as well?

Comments

• Options
    Oliver_UstinovOliver_Ustinov Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't wait, report it as soon as possible.
  • Options
    cody jarrettcody jarrett Posts: 1,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me 2 weeks ago too. I had 2 dispatches in a row tampered with. Luckily the thief didn't like my choices as neither disc was stolen.

The first envelope had the wrap-around part with my address missing so it went straight back to LF without getting to me. They then sent my next disc thinking I'd finished with the first one and that one did get to me but the envelope was in pieces. Again the thief obviously didn't like my choices so didn't take the disc.

I reported both incidents to LF who told me to report it to Royal Mail. LF were good, Royal Mail couldn't care less.
    I do suspect a rogue RM employee and you've probably helped me narrow it down to someone at the LF end i.e. Peterborough rather than the local sorting office.
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    I've had problems with RM in the past, and basically according to them it's never their fault and their staff don't steal or tamper with the mail.