The sly trilogy

1235»

Comments

• OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Near the end of Sly 2 & can't defeat Clock-la, it's so frustrating! :mad:

Edit: After writing this, I done it first time! :D I kept shooting the rings she fire out but you only need to shoot them once & you pass though safely
  • Roge8014Roge8014 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Near the end of Sly 2 & can't defeat Clock-la, it's so frustrating! :mad:

Edit: After writing this, I done it first time! :D I kept shooting the rings she fire out but you only need to shoot them once & you pass though safely

lol - took me a few times to figure that out too! I thought it was going to be similar to defeating Clockwerk the first time. Wrong.

Did it in the end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, got a nice shiny platinum trophy too :D
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Roge8014 wrote: »
    lol - took me a few times to figure that out too! I thought it was going to be similar to defeating Clockwerk the first time. Wrong.

Did it in the end.

:D:D Glad it wasn't just me then, it took me a few gos before I figured it out as well.
  • frailfuryfrailfury Posts: 7,222
    Forum Member
    I sold this. I started Sly 2 and it was just like playing Sly 1 again. No patience!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    frailfury wrote: »
    I sold this. I started Sly 2 and it was just like playing Sly 1 again. No patience!

I'm like that just now, can't be bothered starting Sly 3. I'll keep it though a probably start it in 6 months just so it doesn't feel samey
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    I'm like that just now, can't be bothered starting Sly 3. I'll keep it though a probably start it in 6 months just so it doesn't feel samey

I'm suffering the same thing. Really can't be bothered with sly 2. I'll keep it and come back to it at some point.
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah - I have taken a break after Sly 2 too.

Will clock it in the summer though.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    A demo for Sly 4 is now available on the US store, with the full release on the store on Tuesday. Somehow, we need to wait almost 2 months for its release over here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the sly 4 demo. Looks great and keeps the classic gameplay. It will keep me going until they decide to get back on track with ratchet and clank
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite enjoyed the Sly 4 demo, didn't put too much time into it as I don't want to spoil the final game when I get it.

Looking forward to getting this when it hits the right price point.
    Forum Member
    Hotbird wrote: »
    I quite enjoyed the Sly 4 demo, didn't put too much time into it as I don't want to spoil the final game when I get it.

Looking forward to getting this when it hits the right price point.

It's meant to be $39.99 for the PS3 & Vita version on the US store when it updates this week, which is roughly £26
  • mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £34.99 when it comes out over here then ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have this on pre-order with Shop-to for £29, PS3 version with cross buy. Seems like a great deal to me.

I have still got to complete the third game. So I am going to try and clock it between now and the end of March. Problem is I am totally addicted to the Ratchet and Clank collection at the moment....
    Forum Member
    Completed Sly 4 this evening. What a fantastic game! It's basically more of the same but with fancier graphics.

I really enjoyed the mini games,
    Bentley's arcade/hacking, Parappa the Rapper style dancing, fitness montage etc
    the humour, design, boss fights & the new costumes with their special powers.

It was a decent sized game too, with lots of missions involved before the final boss showdown in each time zone.

Just got to go and find a few more treasure, masks & random trophies to get for the platinum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Completed Sly 4 this evening. What a fantastic game! It's basically more of the same but with fancier graphics.

That'll do nicely.... I miss this kind of game.

Playing Ratchet 2 in HD - will plat that and then move onto Sly 3 to hopefully platinum it in time for Sly 4. Looking forward to it.

Are the Vita and PS3 trophy lists separate??
    Forum Member
    Not sure. I can't transfer Sly over to my Vita because it was bought on my US account & to play it, I'd have to format the Vita & memory card and set up again under my US account, then delete all that again if I want to play anything on my normal account as its only one account per unit :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is available for pre-order on the UK PS store now at £19.99 for the PS3 version. This is a great deal as it includes the Vita versions too.
    It should automatically download on the 28th for me:)