World Wrestling Entertainment II - No spoilers please (merged)

dazza1956dazza1956 Posts: 1,443
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ok the last WWE thread was ridiculous in length and we felt it was time to start a new thread as we were having problems with page pushers.

So this is now the new thread for WWE.

Same rules apply.

No discussions of raw till after the Wed showing

No discussion of the ppv till after the mon night repeat and with smackdown after the fri night showing.

Enjoy chatting!!!!!!!

Old thread.

Comments

• MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Ok thanks dazza1956!

On the topic of who is going to be the Raw draft tonight. I have to agree that I think it will be the Big Show!
  • ollie_collie_c Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think RVD should go to Raw, it suits him better he wasn't right on Smackdown!, I would like to see Triple H go to Smackdown! to see how he would go from there, do you think Kane and Undertaker should be on the same show?
  • dazza1956dazza1956 Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it could be the big show or Carlito. It will defo be a mid carder

One question is will this person be on the vengence ppv and how !!

Looking forward to raw with the wedding and angle vs batista staying up to watch live !!!
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    It could happen that Carlito is Raw draft and then Jericho is the Smackdown draft this week but that would be way too predictable!
    I hope Kane goes to Smackdown but I cant see him going this week as he wont go untill after Vengence PPV! when his feud has finished with Edge!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i agree and i also think Batista may turn up on smackdown either this week or next and win HITC and take the belt over to smackdown.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I Think it is Rey Mysterio who will get drafted he has faced everyone on SMACKDOWN now it is time he had some fresh matches like
    Mysterio v HBK that would be amazing.
  • Peej KertonPeej Kerton Posts: 3,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Batista will win HITC and also be a Smackdown draft. Its so obvious... Its the easiest way to solve the 2 belts one show problem!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iv been on the wwe programme on sky 1 got filmed for it when i was in New York it was great! :)
    Forum Member
    I agree its just a shame that Chris Beniot never got to win the wwf championship
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    no i think the person to go over tonight will be rene dupree
  • StoneColdSaysSoStoneColdSaysSo Posts: 9,883
    Forum Member
    I think it will be Carlito tonight and Jericho to win the WWE title and go to Smackdown. Seems to obvious, but could be a double bluff.
    Forum Member
    i read that because conway has such a bright carear ahead of him they were puttin him on smackdown depree back to raw to have the origanal la resistance and one other thing i want to bring up what happened to all the new talent mordecai kenzo suzuki and carlito isnt one of the best talents in the world
    Forum Member
    sorry i meant to type wwe championship
  • MicrosoftMicrosoft Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    ollie_c wrote:
    I think RVD should go to Raw, it suits him better he wasn't right on Smackdown!, I would like to see Triple H go to Smackdown! to see how he would go from there, do you think Kane and Undertaker should be on the same show?

Ohhh! New thread :D!
    Yeah - that's what I'm thinking at the moment, but you never know what would happen. ;).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone should goto raw and smackdown. Its time to end the draft, they dont have a seperate feel to them which is the whole point, smackdown just feels like the b-show now. the best thing to do would be merge the rosters and trim the fat. They could then either have all the talent on both shows (like when WWE ratings were highest), or have all the main event guys etc on raw and have smackdown the cruiserweights driven show, maybe even give ECW an hour of smackdown or something.

I dont have enough faith in the WWE to run one show properly a week so I doubt they could handle writing good stories for both raw and smackdown.

WWE need to utilise there assests, they have three major brand names in the wrestling world sitting there and there only using one, and its slowly dieing. Have WWE Raw on Mondays, run and written by the WWE team. Then split smackdown into two seperate shows, WCW run by an entirely different branch of WWE, put bischoff in charge of it and let him hire his own staff etc, then have an ECW show that goes out late on Friday nights, run by another different branch of the WWE, with Heyman in charge, with his own staff etc. All vince needs to do are annual/monthly evaluations of each of the brands to see how well there doing.

Have none of the staff from any of the shows working in more than one branch at a time. So all the shows will be leading there own path.

This way if the viewers dont like one show they have alternatives, and Vince still makes the money from the alternatives instead of TNA. Right now the alternative to WWE is to switch the TV off or watch TNA so vince is losing money from people not enjoying the WWE.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steven_87 wrote:
    i read that because conway has such a bright carear ahead of him they were puttin him on smackdown depree back to raw to have the origanal la resistance

I have read that as well, makes sense, Depree has been a bit of a disapointment since his trade to smackdown, and with the slight breakdown in team spirit of La Resistance it would help.
    Forum Member
    la resistance is one of the better tag teams better then the heartthrobs anyway
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope rene depree isnt the 3rd person

Week 1: Cena
    Week 2: Angle
    Week 3: Rene Dupree

Doesnt have the same feel to it

I also think the reason wwe have rused the angle vs shawn at vengence match as opposed to waiting to Summerslam and giving it a bit more buildup is that shawn will be off to smackdown next week. Thats my opinion anyway
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think big show or dupree to raw and kane to smackdown
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of La resitance and tag teams, what tag teams are there out there? MNM, La Resitance, Heart throbs, Rosey And Hurracnae, (and what with Ray and RVD now not a tag team), this division is nearly as bad as the Womens division, which is dead (two people Victoria and Trish-one while Trish is injured). This just gets on my last nerve, tag team wrestling is an art form that has just seemed to have been ignored and/or shuffed to the back seat. A couple of years ago we had the Dudleys (what has happened to them-they were at the ECW show but not on WWE tv for ages, the Hardy's, E and C, The road dogg, and Bad Ass Billy Gunn, Legion of Doom, hell even Kane and The Undertaker made a decent tag team). But recently this just seems to have died a death. With two shows, they should be able to find a decent tag team or five (as five would be a small enough number to get a decent fued).

I say bring back the true art of tag team wrestling.
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Rumours have the WWE talking to Sabu regarding a contract. I hope they sign him, he deserves a well paid contract for what he's given over the past years, and him along with RVD and Bill Alfonso would be a real highlight of Smackdown.
  • ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Everyone, I'm a new member who's been watching WWE for 15 years.

Anyway about the draft. Shawn Michaels should go to Smackdown after Vengeance as he's feuded with everyone on Raw and there's nothing for him to do now.
    Also Christian or Jericho should win the WWE Title and then be drafted to Smackdown as they need more talent such as HBK or Y2J
    Forum Member
    i think christian is champ material hes awsum on the mic he has some pretty offensive moves
  • ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, Christian deserves to be at the top, he's worked so hard in WWE for 7 years now and had some classic matches such as the TLC matches. He deserves some reward for all the work he's done for the company.
  • GawfieGawfie Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    When will it be that WWE start to move some of the lower carders so that the draft looks more random beause everyone who has been traded so far has been a World Heavyweight/WWE Champion this looks very suspicious to those fans who believe storylines like Lita had an affair with Edge. Then again... ;)
This discussion has been closed.