Options

World Wrestling Entertainment II - No spoilers please (merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Its very unprofessional though because if you want to buy tikets you have to rely on the info on bookings direct and if it turned out that the London shows are just house shows and not televised then quite a lot of people are gonna be annoyed
  • Options
    Chris_TVChris_TV Posts: 4,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to order some tickets for the Newcastle show, but the fact that a supershow with both raw and smackdown is on the same day i dont know what to do. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is anyone gonna buy tickets on saturday if wwe.com is not updated?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But if you look at bookings direct it clearly says that raw is fri and sd is sat at wembley and thats the site we will be ordering off of
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clearly shows in the pics which are live london shows.

BUT

no price structure of tickets yet released!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clearly shows in the pics which are live london shows.

BUT

no price structure of tickets yet released!

I cant seem to get the bookingsdirect page with the Newcastle and London shows up anymore. How is everyone else getting it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    same here. this is so annoying. hopefully and they should be up and running properly by tomorrow night
  • Options
    mattlewis86mattlewis86 Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Everyone.

I am a long term browser of these boards and first time poster! I always read your discussions with great interest and was wondering if any of you could help me on the following subject?

I have recently purchased Smackdown v Raw 2006. Think its great, have done season modes in both Smackdown and Raw. However when I go to start another season, I always get the same storylines!! I thought there was meant to be more than one! I dont know how to unlock Wrestlemania, ECW One Night Stand Arenas, Ive won both seasons and havent done this? Also I havent had the chance to fight Undertaker in a Buried Alive Match in the season, do you have to be a certain character?? Im stuck as I always get the same storylines!!

If anyone could help me I would appreciate it greatly, many thanks.

Matt
  • Options
    The NaitchThe Naitch Posts: 10,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Everyone.

I am a long term browser of these boards and first time poster! I always read your discussions with great interest and was wondering if any of you could help me on the following subject?

I have recently purchased Smackdown v Raw 2006. Think its great, have done season modes in both Smackdown and Raw. However when I go to start another season, I always get the same storylines!! I thought there was meant to be more than one! I dont know how to unlock Wrestlemania, ECW One Night Stand Arenas, Ive won both seasons and havent done this? Also I havent had the chance to fight Undertaker in a Buried Alive Match in the season, do you have to be a certain character?? Im stuck as I always get the same storylines!!

Matt

If you go RVD in season mode, you should get the Undertaker storyline. I used Eddie Guerrero in season mode, and got the ECW storyline. I'm sure that if you've won the season mode you should already have the Wrestlmania 21 arena. I think you have to do the 'superstar' challenges to get WMIX arena (could be wrong there though).

Best checking out the ign site for details on how to get everything, I'm sure I noticed a thread there on this very question.
  • Options
    Leonw3™Leonw3™ Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sure pays sometimes to read the posts before sometimes.

You-cant-see-me mentioned that he'd heard (possibly from myself) that they'd tape Raw on Friday and SmackDown! on Saturday when I got back in the door on Wednesday night. I mentioned it yesterday (and wasn't along in doing so). That was the case as stated, and is the case. No supershows, unless there are going to be yet more cross-show angles, which 5 months ahead of time for WWE booking is highly, HIGHLY unlikely at this time.

Taping TVs ahead of time would be new to the UK, but I can't help but feel that the NTSC-PAL video issue is part of the reason...you should notice that SmackDown! has a cleaner picture when they don't have to fast convert when compared to Monday Night Raw.

If anyone is really curious to see my pictures and stuff from Raw, as well as SD, click 'around a bit' and all will become obvious. :) - they'll be up at some point today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Naitch wrote:
    If you go RVD in season mode, you should get the Undertaker storyline. I used Eddie Guerrero in season mode, and got the ECW storyline. I'm sure that if you've won the season mode you should already have the Wrestlmania 21 arena. I think you have to do the 'superstar' challenges to get WMIX arena (could be wrong there though).

Best checking out the ign site for details on how to get everything, I'm sure I noticed a thread there on this very question.

Many thanks for your help/advice on this matter. Its just frustrating when you get the Tag Title storyline etc every time!! But I havent tried being RVD or Eddie yet.
  • Options
    spankyplugsspankyplugs Posts: 14,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Everyone.

Matt

To find out how to unlock everything, go toGameFAQS where they have a few decent guides up. It seems mainly to be centred around completing all the challenges.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leonw3™ wrote:
    It sure pays sometimes to read the posts before sometimes.

You-cant-see-me mentioned that he'd heard (possibly from myself) that they'd tape Raw on Friday and SmackDown! on Saturday when I got back in the door on Wednesday night. I mentioned it yesterday (and wasn't along in doing so). That was the case as stated, and is the case. No supershows, unless there are going to be yet more cross-show angles, which 5 months ahead of time for WWE booking is highly, HIGHLY unlikely at this time.

Taping TVs ahead of time would be new to the UK, but I can't help but feel that the NTSC-PAL video issue is part of the reason...you should notice that SmackDown! has a cleaner picture when they don't have to fast convert when compared to Monday Night Raw.

If anyone is really curious to see my pictures and stuff from Raw, as well as SD, click 'around a bit' and all will become obvious. :) - they'll be up at some point today.

yeah it was from you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To find out how to unlock everything, go toGameFAQS where they have a few decent guides up. It seems mainly to be centred around completing all the challenges.

Thank you for your advice, now have about 20 sheets of info on how to do things! lol
  • Options
    daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erm anyone who went to the raw tapings can you actually hear that you are getting censored when u chant u suck in the arena cos everything including commentry gets censored on the tv.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not being funny at all, but how would we have known we were being censored? If you mean they played a 'bleep' on the loudspeaker then it would have been easy to chant around it as it wasn't one continuous 'bleep'.

So to answer your question, no we didn't 'know' we were being censored at the live event, only when it was broadcast on TV.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daclick wrote:
    erm anyone who went to the raw tapings can you actually hear that you are getting censored when u chant u suck in the arena cos everything including commentry gets censored on the tv.

Obv u cant hear yourselves being censored that is done for the viewers only
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a side note, Kurt Angle cut his promo with Daivari 3 times before getting it right. A 'one more time!' chant broke out but they were 'live' again from the ad break and got on with the show. If you were close enough or saw on the TitanTron, you could see Angle try not to laugh.

I don't think this is really a spolier at all, but, since this is no spoliers and Smackdown! hasn't aired yet, to be on the safe side, I'll blank it out anyway.
    Teddy Long got stuck for words aswell on Smackdown! before Sharmell interupted to save his embarrassment. He then did his promo again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crab Paste wrote:
    I'm not being funny at all, but how would we have known we were being censored? If you mean they played a 'bleep' on the loudspeaker then it would have been easy to chant around it as it wasn't one continuous 'bleep'.

So to answer your question, no we didn't 'know' we were being censored at the live event, only when it was broadcast on TV.

actually we did know.

kurt angle came out before his match and told us all it will be beeped out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually we did know.

kurt angle came out before his match and told us all it will be beeped out.

daclick asked "erm anyone who went to the raw tapings can you actually hear that you are getting censored when u chant u suck in the arena cos everything including commentry gets censored on the tv."

No we couldn't hear ourselves being censored.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is anyone buying tickets tomorrow then? Im still in two minds whether too or not cause wwe.com has still not been updated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tallon2005 wrote:
    Is anyone buying tickets tomorrow then? Im still in two minds whether too or not cause wwe.com has still not been updated

Well am getting tickets for the Newcastle show tomrrow morning. I got a mini notice from the arena about it in my post today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is anyone getting tickets for the London shows?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    I am a bit disappointed with the WWE about updating their info on events (Of course the UK!!!) Especially for the John Cena Autograph session in Birmingham two weeks ago which the fans needed tickets to see the champ. Thank you stupid Woolworths!!!

Anyway, I am going to go for one of the events - 22nd April which I hope is the Live taping of Smackdown! Phoning for tickets tomorrow morning.

WWE.com still don't quite make it clear if London events are live taping of Raw and Smackdown shows. Luckly Bookingsdirect.com cleared that up! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can't believe that tickets go on sale tomorrow and they haven't even got ticket prices for any of the events on bookings direct. The ticket procedure this time has been an absolute joke! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.