Options

So **** Stole Roxy's Money? spoilers

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
Forum Member
So Phil stole Roxy's money after everything Roxy has done for them i.e put a roof over there heads, buy him a garage, not even contest the ownership of her pub

Come on BK

Comments

• Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Has he?
  • Options
    nickyislady_tnickyislady_t Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    where have you heard this?
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • Options
    lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people have guessed as DS spoilers mention Phill and Shirley suddenly having a fair few quid seemingly out of nowhere in the next week or two.

Knowing Eastenders though, that will be a bluff, and it'l end up being Billy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lionsof66 wrote: »
    I think people have guessed as DS spoilers mention Phill and Shirley suddenly having a fair few quid seemingly out of nowhere in the next week or two.

Spoilers have confirmed it was Shirley and Phil.

I think they have done it because they thought she was still loaded.
  • Options
    ozziemerlinozziemerlin Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    So Phil stole Roxy's money after everything Roxy has done for them i.e put a roof over there heads, buy him a garage, not even contest the ownership of her pub

Come on BK

I don't think that Phil did this, he does not seem to hard off and after all, she helped him out. I think it is a red herring, But, just a thought, I might be wrong!:confused:
  • Options
    thebestbitthebestbit Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    The spoilers suggest the business is to do with Ryan over what they discussed a few weeks.
  • Options
    Kat_SlaterKat_Slater Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    Oh so Ryan has been helping them as well! :eek:

Still this makes more sense than her suddenly losing it through mass spending.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK as far as the spoilers suggest. Shirley stole the money, they will use the money to pay Ryan to steal a car (as discussed with Phil a few weeks ago). Roxy tells phil she needs to sell the house and he should buy it. Phil feels a little bit guilty and argues with Shirley who wants to give money to Heather. Phile chucks Shirleys new expensive coat out the door after an argument, Julie picks it up and decides its hers. Billy see's her with it and say's she stole it, Roxy overhears this and assumes he means the money. Shirley finds out Julie has the coat, goes and threatens her and takes the jackets! Off she pops to Heather and admits what she has done, Heather is happy and throws a pile of money in the air, in walks Billy and discovers the secret..... will he keep the secret though.... that is the question!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_Slater wrote: »
    Oh so Ryan has been helping them as well! :eek:

Still this makes more sense than her suddenly losing it through mass spending.

No she has spent all the money herself the money that Shirley stole was from Roxy selling alot of stuff and her car to pay for Ronnies wedding. Ryan will be stealing car's on order for Phil, as discussed a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,871
    Forum Member
    Its in the tv guides that Phi//shirley did but they don't say if it was just the wedding money or did they raid her entire bank account.

Silly Roxy still hasn't been to the bank either yet to find out! How crazy and unrealistic is that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    Its in the tv guides that Phi//shirley did but they don't say if it was just the wedding money or did they raid her entire bank account.

Silly Roxy still hasn't been to the bank either yet to find out! How crazy and unrealistic is that?

I think that they stole the wedding money from her neon pink handbag rather than raiding her bank account.

Where has Shirley been for the last few weeks, has it been explained?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone remember the last time Phil dealt in stolen cars? Everyone lost money on it except him as he got paid in advance. He made a fortune and Pat and the others lost as they had to get rid of the cars to stop being found out.
    I hated Phil in those days, have felt a bit more sympathetic lately but now I will go back to hating him.
    He has got away with so much that it gets on my wick.
    By the way Roxie gave him her handbag to hold and so it was him that stole the money.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,871
    Forum Member
    I think that they stole the wedding money from her neon pink handbag rather than raiding her bank account.

Where has Shirley been for the last few weeks, has it been explained?

They just haven't shown her, like they do with a lot of the cast.

They are to busy trying to get Jessie Wallace and Shane Ritchie in as many scenes as possible with as many characters as possible though!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is strange, I thought the Mitchells were all about looking out for each other?

Why would he steal all of Roxy's money?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    They just haven't shown her, like they do with a lot of the cast.

They are to busy trying to get Jessie Wallace and Shane Ritchie in as many scenes as possible with as many characters as possible though!

OK thanks, I just wondered if I'd missed something.
  • Options
    Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    & thanks to him, Ronnie's wedding's off:cry:
  • Options
    vestachellesvestachelles Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    I think they just stole the pink handbag money and that we're expected to believe Roxy spent the rest.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    My dad said it is Glenda who has stole the money.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lionsof66 wrote: »

Billy could feel a bit guilty, anonymously send the money back to Roxy via the Royal Mail and then nick it again from Masood's trolley.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its shirley, if you read ds spoilers next week it says shirley starts spending money and then phil finds out:mad:

as if shirley could do this!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    What about that skank that Billy is hanging around with?
  • Options
    MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind Shirley stealing all of that money, but I'd hate it if she gave any to useless Heather. She's already had money from Alfie
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone remember the last time Phil dealt in stolen cars? Everyone lost money on it except him as he got paid in advance. He made a fortune and Pat and the others lost as they had to get rid of the cars to stop being found out.
    I hated Phil in those days, have felt a bit more sympathetic lately but now I will go back to hating him.
    He has got away with so much that it gets on my wick.
    By the way Roxie gave him her handbag to hold and so it was him that stole the money.

Phil has always been hateful, and Shirley has forgotten that her ex, Kevin's involvement in Phil's cut and shut scam led to his death
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    & thanks to him, Ronnie's wedding's off:cry:

Do we know that for certain?