New show - Jordan Idol

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Future episodes:-

WEEK 2 - Veneer We Go Again

Contestants will get plastic looking, ill-fitting veneers done, then will compete to see who can lose the most over the next 7 days.

WEEK 3 - Botoxic

It's time to get the needles out. Will our contestants be able to get that frozen Jordan look?

WEEK 4 - Horseing Around

Time for the contestants to see if they can emulate the plastic one's talent for buying, then discarding horses.

WEEK 5 - Death Race 2011

How many obsticles will the contestants hit as they drive a massive pink horsebox around the track? Remember, while driving, they have to have their vision obscured by a bag, towel or other similar object. They will also have to either talk on a mobile phone or spray perfume.

WEEK 6 - Hogging The Headlines

How many stories about themselves will the contestants be able to sell to the media in the course of one week?

WEEK 7 - Marry A Pushover

The challange is to marry a man as orange and stupid as they are and then spend the entire relationship trying to metaphorically cut his balls off.
  • Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think everyone should read below - I think Miss Price is having a right good laugh after googling the reactions :o

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/11/06/jordan-knight/
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think everyone should read below - I think Miss Price is having a right good laugh after googling the reactions :o

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/11/06/jordan-knight/

:D:D oops! Aw that's a shame! Can we do it anyway sounds like fun?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Even the thought of this is too awful to contemplate.

Who is commissioning this crap? Are they insane?

some "creative" fookwit in brightly coloured glasses no doubt who imagines they are being ironic....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Future episodes:-

WEEK 2 - Veneer We Go Again

Contestants will get plastic looking, ill-fitting veneers done, then will compete to see who can lose the most over the next 7 days.

WEEK 3 - Botoxic

It's time to get the needles out. Will our contestants be able to get that frozen Jordan look?

WEEK 4 - Horseing Around

Time for the contestants to see if they can emulate the plastic one's talent for buying, then discarding horses.

WEEK 5 - Death Race 2011

How many obsticles will the contestants hit as they drive a massive pink horsebox around the track? Remember, while driving, they have to have their vision obscured by a bag, towel or other similar object. They will also have to either talk on a mobile phone or spray perfume.

WEEK 6 - Hogging The Headlines

How many stories about themselves will the contestants be able to sell to the media in the course of one week?

Excellent:DYou should be the scriptwriter.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A transvestite will probably win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always thought that Living was a curious combination of crime shows and reality tv. Looks like they managed to find a show that ticks both the boxes. :D
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johartuk that has made me laugh so much, fantastic posts, superb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any shapes sizes heights individuality is a must to audition for Jordan idol I will let you know when soo watch this space xx
    about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

Just keeping you updated:D I want a job in PR.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Any shapes sizes heights individuality is a must to audition for Jordan idol I will let you know when soo watch this space xx

Tell me she isn't going pc? :eek:
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In that case I'd love to see a 20 stone, 6ft, 60 year old tranny auditioning, then if they fail, they can sue her under the Equal Opportunities act or whatever it is now. :D;)
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have a word with Claire at CAN. :D
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably been commissioned by Living from her production company, so in the end, she's got to take the blame. ;)

Nah, I'm sure she'll find a way of blaming CAN! ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Its not to be taken too seriously, its light hearted entertainment. It won't change the way teenages think its just will be cringeworthy tv. Like the auditions at the beginning of XFactor of people who think they can sing. I wonder who the judges will be.

I don't think the people who turn up for the interviews will be lighthearted about it at all. :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In that case I'd love to see a 20 stone, 6ft, 60 year old tranny auditioning, then if they fail, they can sue her under the Equal Opportunities act or whatever it is now. :D;)

How did you know I was going to go there NIM? ;):D:D
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    That creature is an idol? I fear for my unconceived children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    That creature is an idol? I fear for my unconceived children.

And my unconceived grandchildren. :D;):D
  • Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price twitter: I can't wait to go up and down the country to audition girls for one of my new shows Jordan Idol

I suppose it's like Paris Hilton's new best friend - when loads of bimbos fight it out for the "super star's" attentions!!
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to hand it to her, she has come up with another money spinner, even though I cant stand her.

Not sure what Pete will come up with for him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there still girls who want to emulate her?

Don't know why anyone would want to have skin the colour of an aged leather armchair, polyester hair and caterpillars for eyebrows. Not to mention bowling balls for t*ts and a top lip to rival Donald Duck's.

:p :eek: :D

PMSL! :D I love that so much! :D

There are a few girls who want to be like her, unbelievably. If one of my kids grew up wanting to emulate her I would be mortified!
  • missloomissloo Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ye gods - why would you want to be like Jordan
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are there still girls who want to emulate her?

Don't know why anyone would want to have skin the colour of an aged leather armchair, polyester hair and caterpillars for eyebrows. Not to mention bowling balls for t*ts and a top lip to rival Donald Duck's.

:p :eek: :D

Well you will know the world has gone mad when you see somone who looks like this and it turns out to be Minnie Mouse :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missloo wrote: »
    ye gods - why would you want to be like Jordan

To get on TV and be faymuss!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To get on TV and be faymuss!

Or "infaymuss". ;):D
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132