A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Where is everyone? Watching the Winter Olympics?
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha no for moral reasons I refuse to have it on my TV :p
    Forum Member
    What moral reasons HM? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their infringements on the most basic of human rights that of not being discriminated against. bloody Russians (I am aware it is not all Russians but rather some but still) :p
    Forum Member
    Oh? And what are those human rights? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The level of homophobic legislature and violence aimed at the LGBT community, but boycotting would be plying in to Putin's hands so there we go.
    Forum Member
    Oh now I remember. It's not good but I've enjoyed the games so far. It keeps my mind off L.A. anyway :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha yeah I caught some snowboarding, I never seem to enjoy it as much as the summer games though :p
    Forum Member
    The snowboarding was good :p I won't see much of it during the week as I'll be at college.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here al work work work, tough my Psychology project is all but done and in Thursday so that's one m hurdle done :p
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Same here al work work work, tough my Psychology project is all but done and in Thursday so that's one m hurdle done :p

Best get on with it :p Do you have any slave driver lecturers like L.A.?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha I Know considering I have 3 upcoming with a possible fourth essay all due in 1st 2 weeks of March :p And no they are more do the work and we'll get on, and if you don't on your own head be it :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Went to Frank Turner tonight at Edinburgh Corn Exchange, what a fantastic night, what a show!
  • x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leemuir wrote: »
    Went to Frank Turner tonight at Edinburgh Corn Exchange, what a fantastic night, what a show!

Went to see him on Thursday evening! Absolutely fantastic show. So much energy and enjoyed every second of it! :)
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Haha I Know considering I have 3 upcoming with a possible fourth essay all due in 1st 2 weeks of March :p And no they are more do the work and we'll get on, and if you don't on your own head be it :p

Wow that's a lotta work! I have an essay due by the 27th February and also loads of presentations to give. The essay is also for L.A. :D I really have become her slave! You know who and the fairy one used to be like that but some lecturers are much more strict (e.g. L.A.).
    x+y wrote: »
    Went to see him on Thursday evening! Absolutely fantastic show. So much energy and enjoyed every second of it! :)

I'm pleased you had a good time :D I was stuck in a lecture hall with L.A. at the time :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow that's a lotta work! I have an essay due by the 27th February and also loads of presentations to give. The essay is also for L.A. :D I really have become her slave! You know who and the fairy one used to be like that but some lecturers are much more strict (e.g. L.A.).

I'm pleased you had a good time :D I was stuck in a lecture hall with L.A. at the time :(

She likes giving you Work Bitch! :D

I think I'm going to see The 1975 this Thursday! :):p
    Forum Member
    She likes giving you Work Bitch! :D

I think I'm going to see The 1975 this Thursday! :):p

Indeed she does :p I've got a lecture with her on Monday morning at 11. Wow that's cool! I'll probably be in the lecture hall with L.A. again when you're going to that gig :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed she does :p I've got a lecture with her on Monday morning at 11. Wow that's cool! I'll probably be in the lecture hall with L.A. again when you're going to that gig :(

Well you could always come to the gig as my plus 1 ;) Only a suggestion:p:D
    Forum Member
    Well you could always come to the gig as my plus 1 ;) Only a suggestion:p:D

I'll try and be there in spirit if that helps :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll try and be there in spirit if that helps :D

That's the closest I'll get to a date for Valantines! :D:(

Parker the prediction pig has predicted I will get a Valantines day card though. I wonder who from...........
    Forum Member
    That's the closest I'll get to a date for Valantines! :D:(

Parker the prediction pig has predicted I will get a Valantines day card though. I wonder who from...........

Aw :( I'd love to but I wouldn't want to come over in the storms and floods and my parents probably wouldn't let me go. L.A. would be annoyed if I missed her lecture. Maybe another time! Have fun anyway :) Wonder if Parker will be right this time? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw :( I'd love to but I wouldn't want to come over in the storms and floods and my parents probably wouldn't let me go. L.A. would be annoyed if I missed her lecture. Maybe another time! Have fun anyway :) Wonder if Parker will be right this time? :p

Doubt it. He's flipping useless! It got all the rugby scores wrong today. Good job I'm not a betting man! I'll slaughter him one of these days! :p
    Forum Member
    Doubt it. He's flipping useless! It got all the rugby scores wrong today. Good job I'm not a betting man! I'll slaughter him one of these days! :p

Is that the first time he predicted anything wrong? I think you should have bacon for dinner tomorrow :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the first time he predicted anything wrong? I think you should have bacon for dinner tomorrow :D

Nope! He also predicted I'd be with that girl......the one who recently messed me about. He also gets the lottery numbers wrong....and the weather. He predicted that we would have a white Christmas. I'm still yet to see a flake of snow! That pigs about as useful as a fire extinguisher filled with deodorant!
    Forum Member
    Nope! He also predicted I'd be with that girl......the one who recently messed me about. He also gets the lottery numbers wrong....and the weather. He predicted that we would have a white Christmas. I'm still yet to see a flake of snow! That pigs about as useful as a fire extinguisher filled with deodorant!

Sounds like he's absolutely useless :p You should ask Parker if he thinks I'm going to fall in love with L.A. and if we're gonna have a good summer. It might be bacon sandwiches for him yet :D