The FAIR CITY Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
    Forum Member
    Does anyone in Carrigstown actually like Louie? Even Yvonne's gone over to Connie.

Yeah Cleo's alright; but Robert is so unintenionally (sp?) funny, it's just hilarious. Everything's in black and white for him and he has the same facial expression all the time. I wouldn't like Robert coming in to tell me my car was on fire :p
  • tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    lol yeah i agree he's just kinda amusing lol
    Forum Member
    I really want a scene between Crazy Chester Legend and Cass Cassidy. That would just be so funny :p
    Forum Member
    Is Niamh pregnant then? :confused:

Who was that brown haired girl at the garage in last night's ep, speaking to Paul, never seen her before? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    The writers do make Robert intentionally funny though :p

Niamh isn't, apparently,
    but I heard that Yvonne is.
    Forum Member
    I can't imagine Bela or Suzanne reacting to well that news, not since she neglected her son Stephen to go on a coke binge in Sydney. Will it be a "whos the daddy" storyline between Louie, Paul or possibly even Connie? :p
    Forum Member
    how the heck did carol become mayor and when did she get with christy seriously like i think it all happened in one episode where i missed it :eek:

and is charlie coming back after the "funeral"

Niamh isnt pregnant apparently well if tonight's episode is anything to go by
    Forum Member
    Louie came to Charlie saying they need a Deputy Mayor and said because he came second with the number of votes, he should be it but in a packed McCoys he chose Carol :D

Carol/Christy came a little out of the blue, must have happened off screen :o

Dermot and Jo are gone to Mags funeral in Canada. Why aren't they burying her body in Dublin; that's where she spent 90% of her life, no? :eek:
    Forum Member
    fair city dont really do on location filming for funerals etc do they? guess it was easier ship the others all over to america lol :rolleyes:

glad its carol as the mayor(ess) but it was kinda sudden

as for christy he has changed overnight almost - putting up the pic of her in her "togs" in the pub etc
    Forum Member
    Fair City needs a gritty storyline and quick. It's better than it was, but it needs to up the game a little more. :)

Bring back Anthony Farrell :D:p
    Forum Member

Carol/Christy came a little out of the blue, must have happened off screen :o

Oh no it didn't... we had to suffer through it all :eek:

Yeah, they need a big storyline... need a gangster one, haven't done much with them lately.
    Forum Member
    Oh no it didn't... we had to suffer through it all :eek:

Yeah, they need a big storyline... need a gangster one, haven't done much with them lately.

Poor us, are they trying to loose viewers:confused::p

Who is this Saoirse one who works in the garage? NEVER seen her before:eek:
    Forum Member
    Oh yeah, Saoirse came a couple of months back. Uh, she hasn't done much. :confused: Can't really remember how she was introduced, Keith made comments on how crazy it was she was a female mechanic and Robin and others rolled their eyes at him, but there wasn't much else to her arrival.

She was a little involved with that sex books incident, she had a HUGE part in that fab storyline because she set Keith and Ray's eBay account up for them.

So yes, she's had a big impact. How have you not noticed her?!!!
    Forum Member
    I've only started watching it again recently because it was truly awful for a LONG time so thought I'd watch it some night a while back to see what was happening. :)

That probably explains why I'm not too familiar with her?

Going to watch last night's ep on RTE Player now because I missed it. Hope it's better than Tuesday's.

Sunday's was good though. The Keith/Colm scenes were quite good.
    Forum Member
    I've only started watching it again recently because it was truly awful for a LONG time so thought I'd watch it some night a while back to see what was happening. :)

That probably explains why I'm not too familiar with her?

Going to watch last night's ep on RTE Player now because I missed it. Hope it's better than Tuesday's.

Sunday's was good though. The Keith/Colm scenes were quite good.

Haha, was only joking about not noticing her, she hasn't done a thing and has been completely pointless.
  • Paulo 313Paulo 313 Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair City is really really Poor at the moment and the acting remarkbly is getting worse :eek:. i see Yvonne is the slapper of carrigstown !!
    Forum Member
    free bump - missed most of it tonight

saw christy in a purple suit and niamh going off on one but not too sure what about
    Forum Member
    Bump. :)

Cass and Eileen are just brilliant. Eileen to Duncan about being evicted: "Bela couldn't evict spit". She's hilarious!

The Annette/Bill storyline is boring me to ears. I do like McAleer though. Bill's voice really annoys me :eek: How silly "selling" Annette for 100K!

Great line from Yvonne to Louie "Do you want a round of applause!" Since when is she pregnant though?

Naked Duncan...I'm scarred for life :mad:

I hope McAleer kills Bill :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. :)

Cass and Eileen are just brilliant. Eileen to Duncan about being evicted: "Bela couldn't evict spit". She's hilarious!

The Annette/Bill storyline is boring me to ears. I do like McAleer though. Bill's voice really annoys me :eek: How silly "selling" Annette for 100K!

Great line from Yvonne to Louie "Do you want a round of applause!" Since when is she pregnant though?

Naked Duncan...I'm scarred for life :mad:

I hope McAleer kills Bill :D

It is bound to be bloody Pauls :mad:

Bill's days are numbered :(:(
    Forum Member
    bill is a strange character alright, i dont have much time for him - again i kinda tune out when he is on

think yvonne is pregnant with paul :rolleyes:

i liked the scene the other day where connie insisted on helping bella and how he might like her now. i hate all the animosity between yvonne and bella :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bill is a strange character alright, i dont have much time for him - again i kinda tune out when he is on

think yvonne is pregnant with paul :rolleyes:

i liked the scene the other day where connie insisted on helping bella and how he might like her now. i hate all the animosity between yvonne and bella :(

I can't bear Connie, she is a head wrecker... please leave :D
    Forum Member
    There will probably be a "Who's The Daddy" storyline which will be revealed at Christmas/New Year between Louie, Paul and Connie :p

Can somebody inform me what happened with Keith? I know Colm brought him to some place and nearly killed him. Why was he acting like that? He seemed fine clearing out Orla's office in last night's ep.
    Forum Member
    ok i could be very very wrong here but i think it was that colm kidnapped keith cos when they were in the army together keith left colm during a fight or something basically he left colm to die and colm wanted keith the feel the same kinda fear. he let keith go, the intention was just to scare him i think and he left keith up in the mountains barefoot. keith arrived back in carrigstown then and colm was waiting for him and said that they were even now and he hoped to still be "friends" with keith, inviting him for a drink in the pub etc
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that :) I remember him coming back in his bare feet actually and him asking Orla to stay with him some night last week I think. They are so gonna get it on.

Actually, is Orla leaving or...?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that :) I remember him coming back in his bare feet actually and him asking Orla to stay with him some night last week I think. They are so gonna get it on.

Actually, is Orla leaving or...?

The actress who plays her is pregnant :) I think Una (his ex) is back filming right now also so I wouldn't bet on it :p

I believe the actresses who play Niamh and Sarah are pregnant too!