CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    No decent pictures online :(:blush::D

Videos on daily motion and other types of site ;-):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    This video has all the good bits to save you watching it on Sky Atlantic:

http://www.dailymotion.com/gb?ff=1&urlback=%2Fvideo%2Fxktj65_michelle-borth-all-sex-scenes-from-tell-me-you-love-me_redband

Obviously its NSFW. And you'll never look at her in Hawaii Five O the same again. :o
  • Options
    mandybluemandyblue Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    A kind of ok episode

I liked the crime of the week where Grover had to face the fact that a long time friend was not the person he thought he was.

Kono finding Adam what a let down. Adam washing Dishes in a Canadian hipster coffee shop, could they not find something more exciting for Adam. very boring story line.
    Danny meeting Amber at the Gas Station. I like Amber she and Danny have some good chemistry together.
    Danny getting to drive his own car.
    Lost of Chin which I love as well.
    I like Steve and Grover good chemistry together.
    When Amber awoke at the hospital to find Danny sitting their and finally introducing them selves to each other.
    Loved the ending with everyone at Steve house, and Kono and Adam turned up.
  • Options
    NeilPostNeilPost Posts: 6,067
    Forum Member
    mandyblue wrote: »
    A kind of ok episode

I liked the crime of the week where Grover had to face the fact that a long time friend was not the person he thought he was.

Kono finding Adam what a let down. Adam washing Dishes in a Canadian hipster coffee shop, could they not find something more exciting for Adam. very boring story line.
    Danny meeting Amber at the Gas Station. I like Amber she and Danny have some good chemistry together.
    Danny getting to drive his own car.
    I like Steve and Grover good chemistry together.
    When Amber awoke at the hospital to find Danny sitting their and finally introducing them selves to each other.
    Loved the ending with everyone at Steve house, and Kono and Adam turned up.

The Grover/Steve bromance is coming along nicely, to Danno's irritation :-)

The Danno/Amber story was clumsy and painfully convoluted, and will play out to be at odds with his attempts to manage Grace's transition to womanhood, with the fact he will shortly be banging someone not too much older. Amber was pretty hot though, and struggle to see what she would see in a 40ish year old bloke at the gas station. I guess her 'start a new life' story will come back to bite her/Danno hugely in the ass. What is Amber running from ?
  • Options
    lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't like last night's episode. There were too many main characters, and not enough time. Danny's new girlfriend, is far to young for him, making him seem like a dirty old man!!
  • Options
    AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber was pretty hot though, and struggle to see what she would see in a 40ish year old bloke at the gas station

Are you kidding? Scott Caan/Danny is gorgeous and he's in his 30's, not 40's.His smile alone is very attractive, plus he definitely has charisma.Danny did, after all, marry a woman who deliberately crashed her car into his to get his attention.Smart lady ;-)
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you kidding? Scott Caan/Danny is gorgeous and he's in his 30's, not 40's.His smile alone is very attractive, plus he definitely has charisma.Danny did, after all, marry a woman who deliberately crashed her car into his to get his attention.Smart lady ;-)

I agree
  • Options
    NeilPostNeilPost Posts: 6,067
    Forum Member
    I did say 40 - ish.

Scott Caan was born in 1976, according to Wiki, so he;s 37, going on 38.
  • Options
    AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    40-ish is not someone in their 30's.If I was described as 50-ish when I'm in my 40's then I wouldn't be happy :D
  • Options
    Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Kono/Adam plotline was a wasted opportunity. I get she had to leave because of her giving birth (or was she in juried? I forget). But they could have had an epic storyline with Yakuza and other asian gangs warfaring and stuff, big shootouts/conspiracies and stuff...but none of that. It was just limp...and then over. No other main arc seems to be going on at the moment, so it just feels like a waste of a storyline.
  • Options
    Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    The Kono/Adam plotline was a wasted opportunity. I get she had to leave because of her giving birth (or was she in juried? I forget). But they could have had an epic storyline with Yakuza and other asian gangs warfaring and stuff, big shootouts/conspiracies and stuff...but none of that. It was just limp...and then over. No other main arc seems to be going on at the moment, so it just feels like a waste of a storyline.

I agree entirely. All that filler for no reward. Kono might as well have been in a coma.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    An interesting episode, though I'm not usually a fan of the flashback.
  • Options
    systemcvsystemcv Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    I found it confusing and badly written.

Chin being interviewed in a room, with Steve and Kono (who apparently were also to be interviewed) sitting right outside and obviously able to hear everything.

Lots of setting up of dramatic situations which were never played out.

Apparently it was all about the missing $25 million - which they (the interrogators) seem to have found out about very quickly, considering the bad guy was only arrested a few days ago.

No Danno.

The actress playing teenage Kono was even worse than Grace Park.

It never really finished, just faded away with Steve being called for interview, so we don't know if Chin is/will be cleared (unless they are going to follow this up in a later episode, but then we've already had the whole "Chin under suspicion arc before).

All in all, I didn't feel it was one of their better episodes.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    systemcv wrote: »

The actress playing teenage Kono was even worse than Grace Park.

Unless i am missing something, pretty sure Grace Park was teenage kono

Strange episode for me guessing the IA will be back as a bad guy
  • Options
    LondonKiwiLondonKiwi Posts: 2,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »

I thought so too. Just wearing a bad wig and different make-up.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if scott is to become a dad?
    pics here seem to show a bump
    http://central-hawaiifive0.tumblr.com/post/82571573163/scott-caan-and-kacy-in-west-hollywood-april-11
  • Options
    lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreadful episode, worst of the series, by far!
  • Options
    systemcvsystemcv Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Caltonfan wrote: »

Shows how much attention I was paying to it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A very good and interesting episode

We saw a lot of Chin backstory in this episode
    I loved Christpher Sean who played Gabriel was very good started as a teenager and ended up as a very bad person.
    Loved Kono as a teenager with her cute pigtails
    Steve dad John Mcgarrett and Chin as partners in the flash backs
    Loved all the flashbacks of Chin and how he meet malia on the beach

This is one of the reasons I love this programme you never know what is going to happen in any episode they are so different.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    mandyblue wrote: »
    A very good and interesting episode

We saw a lot of Chin backstory in this episode
    I loved Christpher Sean who played Gabriel was very good started as a teenager and ended up as a very bad person.
    Loved Kono as a teenager with her cute pigtails
    Steve dad John Mcgarrett and Chin as partners in the flash backs
    Loved all the flashbacks of Chin and how he meet malia on the beach

This is one of the reasons I love this programme you never know what is going to happen in any episode they are so different.

Agree on all points. A very interesting episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is something up with Scott Caan? He wasn't in the last episode, and Dano's stories have been extremely B plot material in recent episodes. Chi McBride seems to be taking over his role.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is something up with Scott Caan? He wasn't in the last episode, and Dano's stories have been extremely B plot material in recent episodes. Chi McBride seems to be taking over his role.

Nothing is wrong with Scott he just wanted some time off to do other things in the first half of the season. If you are a Scott fan do not miss the rest of the season as you will see quite a lot of him this is what I have read from his fans.
  • Options
    leeowls87leeowls87 Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was he not filming the Entourage movie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    leeowls87 wrote: »
    Was he not filming the Entourage movie?

No they were not filming until this month April and they finished Five 0 end of March
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scott Caan will be doing another film he is signed up for the film called Rock The Kasbah which starts filming in June. I don't know if this will effect Five 0 when they start back filming the second week of July.