Big Brother 14 news, gossip & speculation!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year I found a free website to watch the feeds, but I'd be happy to pay and support the show if possible. Only, I live in the UK and have no idea how that would work. Anyone with any insight or past experience feel free to let me know :)
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Last year I found a free website to watch the feeds, but I'd be happy to pay and support the show if possible. Only, I live in the UK and have no idea how that would work. Anyone with any insight or past experience feel free to let me know :)

It's quite ridiculous because they happily take your money from a UK card but then geoblock you! You have to pay to use a proxy IP address. I think it cost me about £7 last year.

I got it from this site: http://www.ibvpn.com/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    It's quite ridiculous because they happily take your money from a UK card but then geoblock you! You have to pay to use a proxy IP address. I think it cost me about £7 last year.

I got it from this site: http://www.ibvpn.com/

does hotspot shield work? I have the mobile version which works to watch the USA version of Netflix app
    Forum Member
    does hotspot shield work? I have the mobile version which works to watch the USA version of Netflix app

It worked for me last year, but it may change.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zingbot 3000‏ @Zingbot_3000

Lots of construction going on in the BB House today. Its almost time!!
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    I'm excited for this!! What date does it start?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would like to pay and support some of the BB sites and to watch the feeds properly for the first time but I don't think I have the time to watch them and will only manage to catch up on the episodes. I do hope other UK viewers will be able to though.
  • scout35scout35 Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    Here is a promo that says that it will have the most houseguests ever and 4 big surprises!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maz9db2RZWo
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie is pretty big.
    And surprising, I suppose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show will feature ONE HG from each non-all-star season, as an homage to Big Brother’s iconic run.

I wouldn't mind this as long as they choose houseguests who deserve a second chance and who the viewers loved to watch. Dunno if you could find someone from every season though.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    The show will feature ONE HG from each non-all-star season, as an homage to Big Brother’s iconic run.

I wouldn't mind this as long as they choose houseguests who deserve a second chance and who the viewers loved to watch. Dunno if you could find someone from every season though.

You do realise it's going to be Grodner's pets, so expect Jeff and Jessie back again.
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    You do realise it's going to be Grodner's pets, so expect Jeff and Jessie back again.

:( But they suck

I would have

BB2 - Nicole (Would say Will, but he has played again, plus Nicole was a interesting player, and I loved her relationship with WIll)

BB3 - Jason (Great alliance with Dani, could have won)

BB4 - Jun

BB5 - Marvin

BB6 - Rachel

BB8 - Eric

BB9 - Natalie

BB10 - All of them, but to be fair Dan or Memphis

BB11 - Russell (Arguements)

BB12 - Did not see

BB13 - Shelly
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    With the assumption that it's no three-timers:
    BB2: Nicole
    BB3: Amy
    BB4: Jack
    BB5: Marvin
    BB6: Ivette
    BB8: Jen
    BB9: Sheila
    BB10: Dan
    BB11: Russell
    BB12: Britney
    BB13: Shelly
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dick (BB8) would be a cert then. Which means Jen (BB8) would be unlikely, sad times.:(

I can't be bothered with another all-star themed series though, I'd prefer all new people.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Allstars again? Really?

I kind of have mixed feelings to be honest. I wanted a normal season, but I'm excited for Allstars if it means some of my written off favourites (Keesha, Britney etc) get to return. I really hope there are no three-peats, but I doubt that. :(

Anyway I want it to be:

Monica
    Jason
    Jun
    Marvin
    Ivette
    Jenius
    Natalie
    Keesha
    Laura (:cry:) ... seriously though, Kevin
    Britney
    Shelly?

I imagine it will be more along the lines of:
    Bunky - (Boogie if it's x3)
    Amy - (Danielle if it's x3)
    Jun - (Alison or Jun if it's x3)
    Cowboy. (:mad:)
    Ivette. (Howie or Kaysar if it's x3)
    Eric or Jenius or Dick again
    Sheila
    Dan or Keesha?
    Ronnie? (or Jeff/Jessie if it's x3 :mad:)
    Britney (Finally one I'd agree with!!)
    Ummm... Dom?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignore me. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I believe the all-stars rumours. There have been several reports from casting sessions; can't see CBS paying out for them if it's all a charade and the HGs are all pre-selected. Could be 7 ex-HGs and 7 newbies maybe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got over excited without reading the links! :D Until anything is official is said, I'm back under the impression that this will be a normal season!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I believe the all-stars rumours. There have been several reports from casting sessions; can't see CBS paying out for them if it's all a charade and the HGs are all pre-selected. Could be 7 ex-HGs and 7 newbies maybe.

No I don't want another vets vs newbies season. But there has to be a reason behind having more than the normal number of houseguests. And could 4 surprises mean maybe 4 people from the past? Who knows...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early Bird discount for Superpass starts today until 11th July (day before the launch). Buy through your favourite fan-site and they gets some $$$ from Real.

(c&p from BBDish:)
    New Feature: Mobile Feeds are now FREE with your subscription! That's right: this year mobile access for phones and tablets is included at no extra charge as part of your subscription.

Android, iPhone & Tablet users will be able to watch the Big Brother 14 live feeds on their phones and tablets. iPad users will also have access to the chat feature on the feeds. Sweet!

Also New This Year:
    •Live Feed Rewind and
    •One Click Screen Grabs
    •Updated Flashback with Easy Link Sharing
    •Streamlined Live Feed and
    •Chat Experience
    •Live Events Almost Everyday

I like the sound of live feed rewind. All the interesting stuff happens when I've gone to put the kettle on.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it is an All Star season. I hope it isn't anyway, gone right off the idea.

18 newbies please. :)
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    I don't think it is an All Star season. I hope it isn't anyway, gone right off the idea.

18 newbies please. :)
    18?:eek: