Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 4)

Comments

• LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Little Mix play Last Man Standing with Steve & Karen on Metro Radio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IO8rIGGNCIo

This is so funny!
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    where was the original video with the treatment i got the role for? (got it but had to decline cos of college)
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    they've done an alexandra burke start without you where the good video got scraped for a cheap one lmaoo

the treatment was bullying and gays... where it go?
  • aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally watched it.
    Very cute, very girly, the studio scenes are gorgeous. Not sure about the dolls parts tho lol but I still have to remember about their very young fans...

Also was under the impression, the last add-lib was sung by Jase however I see Jessy miming it...

It will be of a great challenge for them to please everyone cause their fan base is quite eclectic...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    Red planet and How ya doin? would be good in America, going nowhere in south america and spain. Obviously Wings is their main song so they need to release that but I think these songs I have mentioned will get older people onside instead of just young girls between 10-14. Always be together should feature on disney channel in some way, even if it is just in a vt for a tv show or they could do a performance for disney radio (I think this exists.) I don't think they should release cyl or dna anywhere else.

I still think stereo soldier would be a PERFECT second single released in the us, because it nearly sounds like wings so the Americans will get used to their sound and their feel and not be too overwhelmed from it sounding too different,it's the only single i can imagine being mainstream and catchy besides wings :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    Little Mix play Last Man Standing with Steve & Karen on Metro Radio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IO8rIGGNCIo

haha love the funny mini catfight near the end :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    I dont care much about the whole bullying story tbh. I just wanted to see those scenes with the girls wering denim cause they looked really good. Anyway I think CYL is more about a personal struggle story than a bullying story, so since the beggining it didnt seem right to me.

And about the international singles, I think SS and GN would be awesome. There are the voices, the fun and the awesome rapping. I find funny how nobody defends DNA the song, like we dont want it to be a global single LOL.
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dazzled3 wrote: »
    I still think stereo soldier would be a PERFECT second single released in the us, because it nearly sounds like wings so the Americans will get used to their sound and their feel and not be too overwhelmed from it sounding too different,it's the only single i can imagine being mainstream and catchy besides wings :)

+1000

They are idiots if they dont release SS as a single. You dont have to be a LM fan. I can hear it in a club, in an exercise class, in a store, etc.
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1992 wrote: »
    ♡ Little Mixer HQ ♡‏@LittleMixerHQ

The original @LittleMixOffic Change Your Life video filmed last year wasn't used, the girls filmed the Change Your Life music video 22nd Jan
    ▲▲RON C▲RLO ‏@aaroncarlohair
    what a hilarious time today styling the @LittleMixOffic girls for their new video. LOVE you guys! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!
    That explains that.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont care where they release Stereo Soldier they just have to release it as its is such a banger! and doesn't deserve to just be an album track! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any way we can see whos marked what on the mixers map?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the CYL video is cute. Also I think the mixer magnet is a great idea and its also great that UK Mixers are allowed to participate otherwise they'd feel left out and complain. But, if the UK are involved then surely UK will win as they have more fans there.
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rayforever wrote: »

At the end of the concert, they should do a comedy version of one of their songs (with accents or voices). I thought LA was really funny.
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    I don't think uk are in the top 10 at the moment in mixer magnet, which is a shock
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering, what if Afghanistan wins the mixer map competition ? Are they really going to go there ?
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    PJ River wrote: »
    I'm wondering, what if Afghanistan wins the mixer map competition ? Are they really going to go there ?

Why wouldn't they?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davem1234 wrote: »
    I don't think uk are in the top 10 at the moment in mixer magnet, which is a shock

They already are in the UK so I don't think UK counts in the competition.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why wouldn't they?

I don't think the taliban mixers would be nice people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I don't think UK mixers are as enthusiastic as LM are already in the UK so we don't really need to "bring them to us". Germany, Australia and US should definitely be in the top 10.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for my house (crossing my fingers).
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    I don't think UK mixers are as enthusiastic as LM are already in the UK so we don't really need to "bring them to us". Germany, Australia and US should definitely be in the top 10.
    I think UK fans are more fickle than International fans :o
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Seen the video....catchy song but not an original song!!! But the fans will get it into the Top5 at least!!!!
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    So we've reached a consensus? SS to be a fourth single? Going Nowhere should be fifth! Madhouse should be sixth!

Personally I think they should just release every track as a single, they're all so brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are not going to spend over a year promoting one album ! :D Who does that ?
This discussion has been closed.