Chris Maloney Reacts To Fan [[Video]]

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    This guy wasn't a fan OP he was someone out to get a reaction out of Christopher for the camera, I agree with the others, he was well restrained in the circumstances. If that was me, I would have found it really hard to not say/do more, but Christopher was probably wise enough to know not to do this - fair play Christopher, ignore the scum. How the hell did you expect him to react?!!! Lots would have reacted a hell of a lot worse!!
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    The best part of the video was when told Helen Flanagan she should've been queen of the jungle and she looked flabergasted. :D

Also Chris' "Sort yourself out lad!" :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UnrealityTV linked to this video in an article. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m4kMEPCRpTE

Any vopinions are more than welcome :D

The guys a wind up merchant I'm surprised chris was so calm
  • daljuldaljul Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    how low can people get. His Nanna if he has one must be really proud of him. Jeremy Kyle fodder.
  • DinosaurusDinosaurus Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    I really dislike Chris, like a lot! But this annoying cretin making the video was deliberately goading him! Really cringe worthy when he shouted something about his nan the first time!

But who is the mystery man Chris is seeing holding hands with? A boyfriend? Wonder why this was never mentioned and why Chris made out that the only person that existed in his life was his nan?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was Christophers partner and I would imagine he was never mentioned because he didn't want to be mentioned. We could all try to speculate and may be totally wrong, it could be a case that both Chris and his partner only came out the closet recently and neither family are very accepting of it yet, who knows
    Forum Member
    Daisybelle wrote: »
    That was Christophers partner and I would imagine he was never mentioned because he didn't want to be mentioned. We could all try to speculate and may be totally wrong, it could be a case that both Chris and his partner only came out the closet recently and neither family are very accepting of it yet, who knows

Or it could be he knew he would get more votes if he went with the "I'm doin it for me nan"!!

He did previously lie/exaggerate about never having had the courage to sing in public before, then later we found out he has sang on cruise ships etc

You can't blame me for doubting any of Chris' motives!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well it was reported on BBC newsbeat that 6 contestants were invited to audition, on the 5th of november they were were now FREE to disclose their pasts, that would mean they were NOT free to disclose it before the 5th,

With the rules changing last year, contestants are now allowed to have been successful in the past, have professional career, have small time record deals, and management groups. they knew who 5 were, but not the 6th. Kye, Melanie had professional past careers, MK1 were already signed to a label, Jahmene was scouted from youtube and Lucy was already with a management group, so I suspect Chris was also one of the ones with a past successful career, but like i said, they were not free to reveal that until the 5th
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UnrealityTV linked to this video in an article. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m4kMEPCRpTE

This is the tool who "stalks" people and shouts abuse at them to get a reaction so he can post it on You Tube...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is a pest with too much time on his hands. Such a shame he isn't half as funny as he thinks he is.

Short version
    Prick
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a pest with too much time on his hands. Such a shame he isn't half as funny as he thinks he is.

Short version

[SPOIL[/SPOILER]

I prefer your shorter version... It's to the point
    Forum Member
    well it was reported on BBC newsbeat that 6 contestants were invited to audition, on the 5th of november they were were now FREE to disclose their pasts, that would mean they were NOT free to disclose it before the 5th,

With the rules changing last year, contestants are now allowed to have been successful in the past, have professional career, have small time record deals, and management groups. they knew who 5 were, but not the 6th. Kye, Melanie had professional past careers, MK1 were already signed to a label, Jahmene was scouted from youtube and Lucy was already with a management group, so I suspect Chris was also one of the ones with a past successful career, but like i said, they were not free to reveal that until the 5th

The other acts never made out they had never sang in public before! Chris did!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dinosaurus wrote: »
    The other acts never made out they had never sang in public before! Chris did!

I suggest you watch back his audition, he in FACT said he had never ever sang in front of so many people before, he never once said he had never sang before. I maybe was not a fan of Chris but way to many people stretch the truth about him including the press, Jahmene never ever said anything publically, neither did Melanie , kye , MK1 or lucy for that matter, because it was revealed they were in fact not allowed to. Past careers were to be kept a secret if you like, until the the judges had made their selection for live shows, until that point judges were not permitted to know for the sake of fairness
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you really think about, he just did not say anything, neither did MK1, or the others, Melanie Masson was in fact the one who told little white lies, she said she had sang in local bars on and off when she was younger, but Melanie was in fact a professional singer and was much bigger than just a local bar singer, she was actually signed in her past but her career never took off in a big way
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you really think about, he just did not say anything, neither did MK1, or the others, Melanie Masson was in fact the one who told little white lies, she said she had sang in local bars on and off when she was younger, but Melanie was in fact a professional singer and was much bigger than just a local bar singer, she was actually signed in her past but her career never took off in a big way

Same thing happened with Leona Lewis.. Made out she was this shy little secretary ..when infact she had already made an album with a leg of Simon Cowells record company and had been asked to audition... That's when I stopped voting.. I have always believed they manipulate it to get the winner they want. . This years show has made that more obvious than ever
    Forum Member
    I suggest you watch back his audition, he in FACT said he had never ever sang in front of so many people before, he never once said he had never sang before. I maybe was not a fan of Chris but way to many people stretch the truth about him including the press, Jahmene never ever said anything publically, neither did Melanie , kye , MK1 or lucy for that matter, because it was revealed they were in fact not allowed to. Past careers were to be kept a secret if you like, until the the judges had made their selection for live shows, until that point judges were not permitted to know for the sake of fairness

You are right he used careful words to dupe the public, hence the backlash! Why just not mention it all then? Why shake so dramatically and exploit his nan to get farther into the competition? FACT these are my opinions! And many others!
    Forum Member
    Same thing happened with Leona Lewis.. Made out she was this shy little secretary ..when infact she had already made an album with a leg of Simon Cowells record company and had been asked to audition... That's when I stopped voting.. I have always believed they manipulate it to get the winner they want. . This years show has made that more obvious than ever

She never pretended she hadn't sang before and certainly didnt shake like she had some disease!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She never pretended she hadn't sang before and certainly didnt shake like she had some disease!

She never told us she had a record deal either..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are right he used careful words to dupe the public, hence the backlash! Why just not mention it all then? Why shake so dramatically and exploit his nan to get farther into the competition? FACT these are my opinions! And many others!

How did he exploit his nan.. What about Jahmenes constant references to the abuse his mother suffered and James claiming he lived on the streets..when his own mother has said that's not true
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    That was the show's doing though, who made out Leona was 'just' a shy pizza girl/receptionist - "little Leona who has never had a singing lesson" etc which was a load of bollocks (though her shyness was genuine).
    Leona didnt say that herself. She did work as a pizza girl though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    That was the show's doing though, who made out Leona was 'just' a shy pizza girl/receptionist - "little Leona who has never had a singing lesson" etc which was a load of bollocks (though her shyness was genuine).
    Leona didnt say that herself. She did work as a pizza girl though.

And so are all the stories for ALL the contestants... That's the point I should of made.. He did nothing different to anyone else yet he is the one getting abused over it
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did he exploit his nan.. What about Jahmenes constant references to the abuse his mother suffered and James claiming he lived on the streets..when his own mother has said that's not true

he made her part of the pantomine .for the votes .thats the game he played.

he didnt bring his parents , sister or boyfriend into the show .just his nan. clever game plan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    he made her part of the pantomine .for the votes .thats the game he played.

he didnt bring his parents , sister or boyfriend into the show .just his nan. clever game plan

What about James claiming he lived on the streets when his own mother says its not true.. Isn't that exploiting your emotions.. A bloke telling us he loves his nan is not a bad thing and he does live with her after all..