Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXI (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the forum page, it says replies next to the thread. Click on that number and it comes up.

Thanks for that Hollie. Found it now and you already have 12 posts more than the rest of us.
    You start quickly haha. :D

And the thread title has been amended - back to 31 and back to numerals now. You must be pleased.
    Well sorrrryyyy for trying to keep the thread on track..you two talkin bout stocks ISNT WRESTLING

It was about WWE stocks though and this is called the WWE Discussion thread - so it was actually on-topic.
    And as I think the last few pages have established people on the whole don't mind the off-topic stuff and if you don't like it you can easily ignore it. Don't see why it's such an issue.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Thanks for that Hollie. Found it now and you already have 12 posts more than the rest of us.
    You start quickly haha. :D

And the thread title has been amended - back to 31 and back to numerals now. You must be pleased.

It was about WWE stocks though and this is called the WWE Discussion thread - so it was actually on-topic.
    And as I think the last few pages have established people on the whole don't mind the off-topic stuff and if you don't like it you can easily ignore it. Don't see why it's such an issue.

Hahahaha I don't mean to lol. I will try to slow down lol.

I'm was glad, but then I realised we went from XX to XXXI and now that's bugging me, but I will cope
  • Options
    doughnut17doughnut17 Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    I didn't know they did lol. I thought we were just left to get on with it

Its takes me forever to catch up some days when I can't stay up for Raw or a PPV, god knows what it must be like to Mod, I think they probably just leave us to it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know they did lol. I thought we were just left to get on with it
    doughnut17 wrote: »
    Its takes me forever to catch up some days when I can't stay up for Raw or a PPV, god knows what it must be like to Mod, I think they probably just leave us to it.

Who can blame them when you all go off topic so much >:( ;-)

On topic:
    Like most links I post here, this is from the Reddit wrestling thread not me, but it's an album of pictures someone took and there are some pretty cool shots people might enjoy http://imgur.com/a/Wqoey#60
  • Options
    Forum Member

On topic:
    Like most links I post here, this is from the Reddit wrestling thread not me, but it's an album of pictures someone took and there are some pretty cool shots people might enjoy http://imgur.com/a/Wqoey#60

That just convinces me I have to go to Wrestlemania once in my life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I imagine the Mods would love our brilliant sense of humour and great chats. Or just lose the will to live with having to moderate everything we post - one of the two. :D

I imagine even they want to see a Mark v Hollie match.

And no worries Hollie keep chatting away. I just found it quite funny that even at the beginning you still had the most posts. Made me chuckle.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I blinked and not only did I miss the new thread, but Hollie has taken over already! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It looks awesome. I think the stage was really cool. I think the guy who took these was second row or something, behind the Rock's mum (he hugged her when he came out if anyone remembers that)
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Markren wrote: »
    It's the pro wrestling business. Plans change all the time with Vince changing his mind and other things changing them plans. Like Bryan was to have a match at WrestleMania against Sheamus but the fans at the Royal Rumble changed that and CM Punk walking out too.

Not everything is set in stone. Deal with it and move on.

I'm the guy that knows more about the business than anyone on here. I've been watching it the longest and I used to sell wrestling DVDs in my shop in the 90s. I have just as many moles in the business as Dave Meltzer does.

Deal with it. I came back like I do from time to time and yet again I get attacked for sending info your way and what do I get? Abuse.

Sick if it and it makes me puke my damn guts up. I'll be taking my leave again and this time, I WILL not be back.

Yet meltzer has pro wrestlers emailing him and following him in social media, yet your accounts have none of that.

You no just as much as the dirtsheets everyone reads, you aint watched it longer than others just pure rubbish.

You keep saying your leaving then come back, make your mind up.

Also you aint commented on the network figures that i put too you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    I blinked and not only did I miss the new thread, but Hollie has taken over already! ;)

Haha I like to mark my territory
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I always said when I was growing up that I was going to WM 30........ well that never happened. :D

A trip to WM is on the bucket list defo's.

She's doing a John Cena, doing what she needs to keep herself at the top. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    It's the pro wrestling business. Plans change all the time with Vince changing his mind and other things changing them plans. Like Bryan was to have a match at WrestleMania against Sheamus but the fans at the Royal Rumble changed that and CM Punk walking out too.

I'm the guy that knows more about the business than anyone on here. I've been watching it the longest and I used to sell wrestling DVDs in my shop in the 90s. I have just as many moles in the business as Dave Meltzer does.

Deal with it. I came back like I do from time to time and yet again I get attacked for sending info your way and what do I get? Abuse.

Sick if it and it makes me puke my damn guts up. I'll be taking my leave again and this time, I WILL not be back.

If you truly believe this I reckon your sadly mistaken, I think it's been in the pipeline for almost 12 months
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On topic:

Some really good pics in there. I would honestly love to go to a WM at some point - the worry I have is that if I ever went it would be more like WM29 than WM30.

Weren't some posters on the last thread going to WM IIRC? Would love to hear from that what it's like and their thoughts - especially being in attendance.
    I don't think I made it up at least.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always said when I was growing up that I was going to WM 30........ well that never happened. :D

Let's all go as a group, everyone send me the money and I'll book it *innocent face*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Some really good pics in there. I would honestly love to go to a WM at some point - the worry I have is that if I ever went it would be more like WM29 than WM30.

Weren't some posters on the last thread going to WM IIRC? Would love to hear from that what it's like and their thoughts - especially being in attendance.
    I don't think I made it up at least.

I think AJ Wheels went but not sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's all go as a group, everyone send me the money and I'll book it *innocent face*

Can you imagine a DS group trip to Mania!!!! :D That would be quality.
    I think AJ Wheels went but not sure.

He went. Looking forward to seeing what he has to say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine a DS group trip to Mania!!!! :D That would be quality.

I don't know if rivalries could be put aside for long enough, we might have one of those flight disasters like the Plane Ride From Hell :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Im thinking Wrestlemania 33, I might have some cash then, it would be interesting to know how much its all likely to cost, just a rough ball park figure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG, The Ren is actually Bootista!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't know if rivalries could be put aside for long enough, we might have one of those flight disasters like the Plane Ride From Hell :D

That was my thoughts as well, would be a recipe for disaster putting everyone together in a confinded space, lol :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's doing a John Cena, doing what she needs to keep herself at the top. :D

She wishes she was doing John Cena. Didn't realise she was into being on top though. To much information...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She wishes she was doing John Cena. Didn't realise she was into being on top though. To much information...

HANG ON JUST A BLOODY MINUTE... Shall we focus the smut towards others lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think I would rather let The Ren organise it. After all, he has backstage contacts so he should score us some good tickets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HANG ON JUST A BLOODY MINUTE... Shall we focus the smut towards others lol

Never.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That was my thoughts as well, would be a recipe for disaster putting everyone together in a confinded space, lol :p

Don't worry, I'll sit this one out lol. Crisis averted
This discussion has been closed.