New Neighbours Credits...

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,531
Forum Member
✭✭
The new Neighbours credits must be up by the end of the month? I am guessing Brennan, Naomi & Daniel will be added to them with Mason & Kate being deleted.

Comments

• sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brennan won't be in the credits. He's a guest character. Kate has already been removed. Naomi and Daniel will be added soon.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brennan won't be in the credits. He's a guest character. Kate has already been removed. Naomi and Daniel will be added soon.

Scott MacGregor is contracted to July but may stay longer so he may well be on the credits.
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Scott MacGregor is contracted to July but may stay longer so he may well be on the credits.

I think he will - Neighbours will through a wad of money at him, he's been a huge hit

I think Danni and Brennan will be in the new credits
    Forum Member

.... Which means he will be on screen until at least Sept/Oct -- so yes, he deffo will be in the credits
  • Max LoveMax Love Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Any change to the theme tune?
    Forum Member
    ive just seen the Oz Paced ones - Funny hows theyve erased Kate, yet Mason still appears???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think Danni will stay but that means Brennan will alone at Number 24?
  • hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there a vid to the new opening credits from the australian pace online?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alienpanda wrote: »
    I think he will - Neighbours will through a wad of money at him, he's been a huge hit

I think Danni and Brennan will be in the new credits

Danni leaves the show next week. I don't think Brennan will be a regular because the actor recently said he wants to go to LA soon. I can't see Brennan working in the show well without Kate.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member

:o:o:o Says who?

Neighbours ratings are terrible in Australia and it doesn't help to hire former game show models who give Ned The Plank a run for his money when it comes to how wooden they are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ratings are puzzling, Coronation Street is dreadful but still pulling in 7-8 Million viewers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danni leaves the show next week. I don't think Brennan will be a regular because the actor recently said he wants to go to LA soon. I can't see Brennan working in the show well without Kate.

I would like to see Number 24 remain a shared house.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw I liked Danni, was hoping she stayed! Shame!

I'd also rather have them use this song instead,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI5FnLuM8zo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naomi is a regular now but we will have 2 new regulars joining soon. That is Daniel Robinson and Paige Novak. Callum is leaving soon so I assume we will see Piper Willis introduced.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ive just seen the Oz Paced ones - Funny hows theyve erased Kate, yet Mason still appears???

Can only assume that Mason will be coming off the credits soon as well then - surprised it hasn't happened by now tbh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ratings are puzzling, Coronation Street is dreadful but still pulling in 7-8 Million viewers.

Corrie has loyal viewers. People stick with it when it gets boring because it eventually improves.
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    Think they just had to delete a shot with kate they will have to shoot a new turner shot for mason maybe they will revamp all the shots soon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    Corrie has loyal viewers. People stick with it when it gets boring because it eventually improves.

Corrie is a turn off right now...cant bear to watch it.

Stuart Blackburn is ruining Corrie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie is a turn off right now...cant bear to watch it.

Stuart Blackburn is ruining Corrie.

I'm not disagreeing. I was just saying that the viewers are loyal. However if things don't turn around May / June, I reckon the ratings will drop.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They already had the Kate-Free No. 26 shot - when they first aired Kate was living with Paul and appeared with him. she's just been cropped out of the group pool scenes. I'm surprised they didn't shot alternatives though, with the 'obvious suspects' cut out.

Anyway, there's a few cast changes coming up, so I guess we'll get new ones with Brennan, Paige, Daniel and Naomi and minus Callum and Mason. Plus I believe there's a bit of a question mark over Kyle, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ben was made permanent. And when WILL Piper's exchange end?!
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Aw I liked Danni, was hoping she stayed! Shame!

I'd also rather have them use this song instead,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI5FnLuM8zo

I liked her too. It is a shame she is leaving.
    Forum Member
    toby4000 wrote: »
    They already had the Kate-Free No. 26 shot - when they first aired Kate was living with Paul and appeared with him. she's just been cropped out of the group pool scenes. I'm surprised they didn't shot alternatives though, with the 'obvious suspects' cut out.

Anyway, there's a few cast changes coming up, so I guess we'll get new ones with Brennan, Paige, Daniel and Naomi and minus Callum and Mason. Plus I believe there's a bit of a question mark over Kyle, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ben was made permanent. And when WILL Piper's exchange end?!

who is ben?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who is ben?

Libby' s Son. I think it will be nice for Susan & Karl to have their Grandson living with them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    I'm not disagreeing. I was just saying that the viewers are loyal. However if things don't turn around May / June, I reckon the ratings will drop.

you can not compare the two. in oz neighbours is on digital channel 11. the equivalent in the uk would be like putting corrie on the digital channel dave. ratings in the the uk for neighbours was dented when it moved channels from aunty to 5 and the teatime slot is very tough with the beeb and itv showing popular quiz shows. i do agree corrie viewers are the most loyal. corrie is apart of our lives and always will be.
  • Martyn1Martyn1 Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well can you believe it....this monday it will be 1 year for the current theme tune, sung by daniel and stephanie.

I must say, I have got use to it by now...my fave bit is singing along to the end credits, especially when stephanie reaches the high note on "becomes goooood friends". Haha. Makes my laugh out loud everytime!!

The end credits and end theme are fine in my opinion. Its just the opening theme that needs a rethink! It just sounds like its been speeded up that bit too fast!