Options

Smoking / e-cigs

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,035
    Forum Member
    I don't see much tv but just seen an ad for Ciro. Pretty unimpressive I'll be honest.

Anyway, avoided using the word smokers but did highlight the positives of smell, saving money and legal indoors. So the benefits to smokers are there if indirectly.
  • Options
    PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5 weeks & still no **** after 31 years of smoking rollups. Not even wanted one. I find vaping to be 90% as satisfying as smoking a rollup.

Just bought the INNOKIN itaste MVP2.0 from amazon it's got great reviews it seems this is something I'm going to get into for the long term. Already down to the 11mg nicotine strength with the goal being zero just using the flavoured e-juice.
  • Options
    Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,834
    Forum Member
    5 weeks & still no **** after 31 years of smoking rollups. Not even wanted one. I find vaping to be 90% as satisfying as smoking a rollup.

Just bought the INNOKIN itaste MVP2.0 from amazon it's got great reviews it seems this is something I'm going to get into for the long term. Already down to the 11mg nicotine strength with the goal being zero just using the flavoured e-juice.

That is brilliant; I know how you feel. I am alternating 0nic with 12mg now after seven months completely off the rollups. I am mixing my own juices so can adjust the strength/flavour at will.