alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lula - one thing - GLOVES!
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How could Audrey possibly believe a man 35 years younger than her would actually want to marry her? The other way round might be possible, but Audrey has always been portrayed as a puritanical old virgin. At her age she would never change, and if she did, she would go for the simplest of weddings...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Innocent Kevin suddenly turns gangsta!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the school secretary gives out the exam papers: I don't think so....
  • Options
    alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cue Action Line frame at end of ep.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kevin: you was wiv me and you frow him in the river!!!!
  • Options
    RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good ep so far, i am seeing now that after the way Christine was with Dynasty she would be quite a good head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a load of carp this animal rights SL is!!!!
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some great acting from Michael Byrne and Lorraine this episode.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Kevin and Dynasty are a cute couple :)
    This series is such a big improvement over the last few.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Lola is pissing me off,is it that easy to brainwash people and make them belive your views are the right ones?

If so I think I will start a cult lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    As the RT said: the wettest pair in Scotland miraculously grow a pair of cojones!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very tense - not!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really am starting to think WR should be on CBBC!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fu.k off nicki
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Is it just my opinion, or is Lorraine really unlikeable?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If nicki is the new head then I am not watching this crap anymore.
  • Options
    RickyLeeds85RickyLeeds85 Posts: 11,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kylel wrote: »
    If nicki is the new head then I am not watching this crap anymore.

don't think she is for long as apparently
    Christine becomes the new head
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I look forward to watching the old episodes of WR on CBS more than the new ones.

Tonight's episode was actually decent, well parts of it were and the rest was "meh". I really couldn't care less about the Animal SL and Stevo. He's such an awful character, I got bored and tired of seeing a rinse and repeat of scenes like "Pay me before the end of the day or there'll be trouble!" etc etc. I'm just glad that character has gone or at least I hope he is. The only positive thing I can say is that I like Kevin and Dynasty together and there was some good acting from the cast. Lorraine has become unlikeable recently and Barry is very irritating.

The more episodes I see, the more I start to lose interest but this week's episode was the least offensive so far. There were actually watchable scenes (excluding the awful Stevo scenes).
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    I quite enjoyed it.

I even did a little cheer for Barry Barry at the end.
  • Options
    ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally knew Ndale just wants a visa. But no idea why he doesn't just persuade Sonia to marry him as she's smitten?

Kevin and Dynasty are lovely together, I'm pleased Barry came through and helped Kevin and Connor nail Steve-O. And finally! The fact they are married is out.

Fed up with the whole Nikki/Lorraine thing, they're trying to build up sexual chemistry each time they're alone together and it's rubbish!
  • Options
    ShevkShevk Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good ep so far, i am seeing now that after the way Christine was with Dynasty she would be quite a good head.

I loved the way she told Dynasty that what happened to her was in no way her own fault. Ties in to her own experiences. Thought it was a great show of acting, that mixture of empathy, re-living her own memories, and trying to be a strong, authoritative and supportive voice. I like Christine a lot when she's acting under the right intentions. Any ridiculous scenarios and shortcomings in the yo-yo-ing character development are mostly countered by the acting.

Dynasty originally seemed like an OTT stereotype and it's taken me until the past few episodes to get used to her accent, but I think she's the strongest of the 'youth' cast.

I actually think the Lula stuff was quite fun given the time it took up. Interesting to see where it's going. I qet the impression the new science teacher is very temporary and will be leaving when Lorraine is taken down. Looking forward to Lorraine leaving - she's pretty much been explored as much as she can be and she probably is the least believable character in the show (saying a lot).

I agree the Audrey storyline is silly, but Georgie Glen is fabulous so swings and roundabouts. She's been one of my two favourite adults alongside Christine recently.
  • Options
    PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally knew Ndale just wants a visa. But no idea why he doesn't just persuade Sonia to marry him as she's smitten?

Kevin and Dynasty are lovely together, I'm pleased Barry came through and helped Kevin and Connor nail Steve-O. And finally! The fact they are married is out.

Fed up with the whole Nikki/Lorraine thing, they're trying to build up sexual chemistry each time they're alone together and it's rubbish!

Because he's already put Audrey down on all his paperwork and it'll seem suspect if he suddenly decides to marry someone else. I'm sure this was explained, or perhaps it was in the teaser.
  • Options
    MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorraine's coup:mad: Appointing Nikki like that is also mad, you have to sit an exam to become a head
    The animal rights SL is linked to her exit in my view

Did this just in case

So please that Michael resigned on principle, hope he gives her a run for her money. Dynasty aswell for speaking out, hope she pulls through.

Who is Robert?
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not just an exam, even these free schools have Governors who would have to agree to any appointment.

They'd also have to agree to change it to fee paying but lets ignore reality.

And thats the problem, Waterloo Road has turned into a teeny soap drama. It'd be boring if it was totally unrealistic but its going in the totally opposite direction