Options

Katie Price: 'Peter only phoned for birthday. No card or present"

Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Pete is getting a right bashing over not having a present or card for him.
Katie tweets it, shitstirring b!tch, she probably deliberately didn't tell you all that Pete has other arrangements made to deliver/drop off a present for Harvey. She's like that. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Pete is getting a right bashing over not having a present or card for him.
    Katie tweets it, shitstirring b!tch, she probably deliberately didn't tell you all that Pete has other arrangements made to deliver/drop off a present for Harvey. She's like that. :rolleyes:

It certainly seems like the kind of stunt she would pull!
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy belated Birthday Harvey.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    How vile thread, OP.

Happy birthday Harvey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    How vile thread, OP.

Happy birthday Harvey.

Vile? :confused:
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Katie's contacted him to ask why he's not gave anything to Harvey for his birthday? My guess is she's just jumped at the chance to slag him off for not turning up on Harvey's birthday. I still think she loves Pete. If she didn't, she wouldn't be criticising him every chance she gets. Someone doesn't have to fancy someone else to criticise them all the time, but Katie had a romantic relationship with him though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Vile? :confused:

I honestly don't get it either.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I wonder if Katie's contacted him to ask why he's not gave anything to Harvey for his birthday? My guess is she's just jumped at the chance to slag him off for not turning up on Harvey's birthday. I still think she loves Pete. If she didn't, she wouldn't be criticising him every chance she gets. Someone doesn't have to fancy someone else to criticise them all the time, but Katie had a romantic relationship with him though.

As Peter has taken their other two children to Cyprus for half term ..I'm sure she knew he wouldn't be turning up for Harvey's birthday and as Peter knew he would be absent surely he could of pre arranged a gift to be delivered on the day..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Peter has taken their other two children to Cyprus for half term ..I'm sure she knew he wouldn't be turning up for Harvey's birthday and as Peter knew he would be absent surely he could of pre arranged a gift to be delivered on the day..

If that's the case, this is just cheap point scoring from Katie. It sounds like she's trying to manipulate and lie to her fans about why Pete wasn't present at Harvey's birthday.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perhaps he wants to deliver a card/gift when he gets back? Regardless, none of this should be in the public domain. KP really needs to keep family business private.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not see how anybody can defend this tweet... KP used her son to attack her ex... it really is that simple.

Disclaimer... I know they both use the children but that doesn't make this right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At this point its not about Harvey or Peter, its about what Katie set out to do. Diss Pete, she should have answered that tweet with yes he called, not "No present, no card" She knew what she was doing ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Perhaps he wants to deliver a card/gift when he gets back? Regardless, none of this should be in the public domain. KP really needs to keep family business private.

They BOTH should ..it's not one way
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They BOTH should ..it's not one way

Then, there is no defence of her actions and no reason to berate him until we have seen his response, is there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    If that's the case, this is just cheap point scoring from Katie. It sounds like she's trying to manipulate and lie to her fans about why Pete wasn't present at Harvey's birthday.

Where did she lie or manipulate .. She was asked a question she replied .. She never said anything about him not being there .. Just that he hasp don't got a card or gift but got a call.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then, there is no defence of her actions and no reason to berate him until we have seen his response, is there.

He could of got a card and gift sorted ..it was no hardship for him was it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He could of got a card and gift sorted ..it was no hardship for him was it?

Yes, he could HAVE. Do you know that he hasn't?
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

Absolutely.
    Poor kid but I am puzzled about the 'happy birthday' tweet.
    Surely he didn't think Harvey would be following twitter?:rolleyes:

Pair of attention seeking morons imho.:(

ETA..........hope this thread gets deleted because it is inappropriate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely.

Why is it?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely.

? What's inappropriate about it? Should KP's pettiness not be discussed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely.

But its not inappropriate to discuss it on the Peter thread?
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe that a pair of Z-list a$sholes like Price & Andre generate SO MANY heated debates on DS.

They are nobodies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, er, it was my tweet to KP that got this response. I've had about 40 tweets about it, tagging me in. 95% all dissing KP and most people defending Pete. I actually dont care for either, I just like to get tweets of celebs! I'm pretty excited it also caused this thread...yup I'm that sad!

I don't think that Pete is innocent or a victim! He could have Skyped Harvey, has a gift delivered and not booked a holiday over his sons birthday. KP also didn't need to answer my tweet. But she could well be hurt that the man promising to be Harvey's dad forever, isn't treating Harvey the same as his does 'Pringles' and junior. We have no evidence that it's KP who prevents Pete seeing Harvey, just speculation. It is however just sad that its a child in the middle of it all. His biological dad didn't step up, the man he calls dad didn't step up. Hopefully Kieran will be the man who will stick around.

Now to try and get a tweet from some other Zeleb ;0p
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is it?
    lexi22 wrote: »
    ? What's inappropriate about it? Should KP's pettiness not be discussed?

Guaranteed this thread will be locked. Alerters are on the prowl. The mods said as much at the end of the last locked thread.
    We don't see everything, so we rely on members to use the red 'alert' button on posts they feel violate our terms and conditions.

Buggered if I know why this thread is inappropriate, but there you go.
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inb4 lock!

Weird how this thread is still standng when all other KP threads are locked.

:confused::):rolleyes::p:D:cool::):confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guaranteed this thread will be locked. Alerters are on the prowl. The mods said as much at the end of the last locked thread.

Buggered if I know why this thread is inappropriate, but there you go.

KP is being discussed on another thread, one that I don't post in, none of the posts have been removed, so I thought it was safe to start this one.