Options

Anders Breivik - "You are killing me"

dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
Forum Member
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/10640466/Anders-Behring-Breivik-threatens-hunger-strike-to-get-better-video-games.html

"You've put me through hell... and i won't manage to survive that long"

Oh no! The poor dear.

He also wants a computer, better video games, a sofa or an armchair and an end to daily physical searches.

What a piece of s**t.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    If he wants all that then perhaps he should have gone on the rampage through the Isle of Wight.
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    If he wants all that then perhaps he should have gone on the rampage through the Isle of Wight.

Or the video game section of a supermarket? Though he should remember that those cases are usually empty.

I think as punishment he should be given an old Atari console and the ET game that was so bad they ended up burying loads of them in a desert.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That article is a year old - I think I actually started a thread about last year when I first read it.

If memory serves, the thread in question (which I think was deleted) actually had someone openly sympathising with Breivik and supporting what he did. Obviously you'd assume that the person was simply trolling, but it certainly didn't come across that way at the time.
  • Options
    TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This article is from a year ago.
    I hope no-one has listened to his whingeing since then.
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    That article is a year old - I think I actually started a thread about last year when I first read it.

If memory serves, the thread in question (which I think was deleted) actually had someone openly sympathising with Breivik and supporting what he did. Obviously you'd assume that the person was simply trolling, but it certainly didn't come across that way at the time.

I thought it seemed familiar.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    This article is from a year ago.
    I hope no-one has listened to his whingeing since then.

Oops. You know i didn't even realize, it just popped up on my feed. I hope not. I really hope nobody has listened.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't say I've any sympathy for him. If he didn't want his freedom taken away, he shouldn't have mass murdered.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    if he wants to go on a hunger strike, let him
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/10640466/Anders-Behring-Breivik-threatens-hunger-strike-to-get-better-video-games.html

Oh no! The poor dear.

He also wants a computer, better video games, a sofa or an armchair and an end to daily physical searches.

What a piece of s**t.

Oh well, never mind. These things happen.....
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To quote Mike Harding....

"Do we care? Do we buggery."
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,871
    Forum Member
    They should bring back the death penalty for scum like him! Until then, put him in those isolation cells!
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh no! The poor dear.

What a piece of s**t.

Never was the phrase "oh, the irony" more apt.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    They should bring back the death penalty for scum like him! Until then, put him in those isolation cells!
    Where's the punishment in death? Once you're dead the punishment stops. Why give him that luxury?
  • Options
    iwearoddsocksiwearoddsocks Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does he want the computer so that he can keep posting on the DS Politics board?
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to hear it.
  • Options
    radyagradyag Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The irony is this, mass murder in a sick liberal euro land, and they will send you to a hotel with bars on the window as "punishment".

Now that, you couldn't make up!
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anders Breivik - "You are killing me"

Is there a queue???
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,592
    Forum Member
    Does he want the computer so that he can keep posting on the DS Politics board?

Haw haw
    Think he has multiple accounts
  • Options
    shaddlershaddler Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, some PS2 games have aged terribly.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh no! The poor dear.

What a piece of s**t.

My heart bleeds for the poor man , with that in mind I would remove all of his video games , he is not there for a city break.
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radyag wrote: »
    The irony is this, mass murder in a sick liberal euro land, and they will send you to a hotel with bars on the window as "punishment".

Now that, you couldn't make up!

Lol. How's your quest to get put back in prison going? It can't be that difficult...
  • Options
    alfamalealfamale Posts: 10,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if he wants to go on a hunger strike, let him

I'm not generally into cruelty & vengeance,but in cases like this i say keep him alive and suffering every single day for years on end, put him on a feeding drip and don't let him bail out of the misery he should endure for a long time to come
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Where's the punishment in death? Once you're dead the punishment stops. Why give him that luxury?

Exactly, the minute you kill someone they cease to pay for their crime, to many it would be a welcome release and why give them that.
  • Options
    Diamond statDiamond stat Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is stuck with Rayman Revolution on the PS2?

I understand the guy is sick but surely the prison should not go out of there way to torture him?
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    A windowless cell with nothing but a bucket, bread and water would be more suitable.