Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at all them smilers !
  • Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a cat and I love him dearly but I wouldn't want to go to a place where he is multiplied by a gazillion. The main reason is that for at least half an hour twice a day, he goes absolutely bats**t crazy and I have to spend this time hiding in a corner, curled up trying to protect myself. If there are times when I do not feel safe in my own home with one small cat, I cannot imagine how I'd feel on an island full of them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a cat and I love him dearly but I wouldn't want to go to a place where he is multiplied by a gazillion. The main reason is that for at least half an hour twice a day, he goes absolutely bats**t crazy and I have to spend this time hiding in a corner, curled up trying to protect myself. If there are times when I do not feel safe in my own home with one small cat, I cannot imagine how I'd feel on an island full of them!

:D

Please can we have video evidence? I need entertainment and the telly is shite at the moment! :D
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yeah lots of cats do that , we call it the 'mad half-hour' . I've never been scared of a cat tho , the only problem I have is when they want to play fight , some of them can't resist sinking their teeth into my hand too far , getting over-excited .

• Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah lots of cats do that , we call it the 'mad half-hour' . I've never been scared of a cat tho , the only problem I have is when they want to play fight , some of them can't resist sinking their teeth into my hand too far , getting over-excited .

I can testify that that's true.....I am bleeding as I type.......new catnip mouse :(
  • Options
    miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    pope_tart wrote: »
    lovely...would move there tomorrow :)

Me too! Squeeeeee!! :)

This is true, we wouldn't stand a chance if they decided to attack en masse! :D
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pope_tart wrote: »
    I can testify that that's true.....I am bleeding as I type.......new catnip mouse :(

I have a packet of dried cat nip, they love to eat little bits of it, they both go mad rolling around on the carpet in ecstasy.:D
  • Options
    .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    Photo No. 7 is practically indecent.

The Crazy Cat Lady in me wold love to visit but that's a bit too many cats for my liking to live with.
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    next to monkey island maybe :D
    yeah i watched it
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    A semi-abandoned island is more of a draw for me than the cats.
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't like to dock into that harbour on a cold misty night. Scary!:o:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my, I just want to sit with them and cuddle them all:blush:
  • Options
    GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's my dad called it when our cat did that.

Re: the island, I love cats, but that many in one space freaks me out.
  • Options
    tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love it and I think the cats look really sweet.

Some of them even look a bit Japanese, is that even possible?
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if I can take a fully loaded super soaker.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    check out kung-fu cat @ no.20 as Sifu lays the smackdown on the pupils
    - cue Bruce Lee noises
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like cats but it would be quite freaky
  • Options
    kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have 3 cats and we love them but that's enough. This looks a bit frightening,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder with so many of them, if they'd ever be tempted to gang up on a human? :o
  • Options
    glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No thanks!!

I would be petrified.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    I wonder with so many of them, if they'd ever be tempted to gang up on a human? :o

Only if you don't feed them!

MWAHAHAHAHA.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there was a story last year about an old dear who died and her cats ate her. Now that's green.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My idea of HELL. Hate them!!!
  • Options
    cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to go for a visit, cats are wonderful animals.
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    I want to go there ^.^