Some of the gobbiest female contestants ever?

Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
Forum Member
✭✭
I know we're only 3 eps in but in this group of candidates I think some of the females are already becoming some of the gobbiest and bitchiest we're had on the show.

Most of them strive to be the top dog, they never listen to each other and constantly shout each other down during group discussions. The boardroom has already seen and heard the slanging matches.None of them are wiling to take responsibility for failure and always try to place the blame on other people in quite a vindictive manner and due to this the bitchiness shines through. It doesn't seem to take much for these girl to turn on each other.
Now I could be wrong but there seems to be a few girls who want to hog the lime light constantly and I wonder whether they just want to become reality TV famous rather than being serious about the potential job on offer.

I know my post comes across negative but actually I'm finding it all entertaining, it's great TV and am really enjoying this series so far. :D

Comments

• Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    None of you have seen series 3 (Katie Hopkins) or series 4 (Jenny Celerier) :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    That's why their team has failed 3 times!

Edit: I got curious about that Hopkins person and found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mR9V4hPnPI

:eek:
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of you have seen series 3 (Katie Hopkins) or series 4 (Jenny Celerier) :confused:

I have and I don't think the current crop of girls are anywhere near to surpassing either of those two above.
    But I think they are still up their with some of the gobbiest, not on the level of Katie or Jenny but they're still not doing their reputations any favours. :p
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Hopkins had a massive gob yes but she backed that up with talent, drive and determination...it's when they have a big mouth and have nothing is when it's a problem.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I disliked the one who talked about footsteps on the moon, whoever she was.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    The only 3 Ladies I like are Rebecca, Franchesca (sp) and the Doctor, the rest need to be on Big Brother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to think the women on series 4 were pretty bad too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    In terms of gobbiest I'd say that title goes to both Saira (series 1) and Clare (series 4).

In terms of nastiness then then we've got Katie (series 3) and several of the series 4 candidates (Alex and Jenny C in particular).

This year's girls aren't superbly bad but there are just enough of them with just enough gob and just enough nasty to make them one of the most irksome lot we've had.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This years girls are a bit too try hard.

Plus this is the first time I remember seeing a faction of girls against another faction of girls. Normally it's everyone on their own.
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clare and Debra spring to mind...

OMG could they talk.This years girls are lightweights. Imagine a team of Clare, Debra, Katie, Paloma, that one with the irratating voice that made you daydream when she talked... they'd make mincemeat of this lot. :D
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously Katie Hopkins....that woman was dynamite in the boardroom, especially if she set her sights on a certain candidate....Her tirades against Adam and Christina were amazing...:D:D:D
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Obviously Katie Hopkins....that woman was dynamite in the boardroom, especially if she set her sights on a certain candidate....Her tirades against Adam and Christina were amazing...:D:D:D

She bullied Adam - horrible person
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not gobby or bitchy but incompetent came to mind.