Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 145)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    STOP HURTING MY BRENDAN, WALKER. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP.
    BRENDO MY LOVE STAY STRONG :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    How does Brendan go from lying on the floor, so injured to standing up to Walker and saving Ste?

Maybe he did end up becoming Superman after all...

#ForrestGump

Hahaha it makes me laugh.

He's all on the floor and in pain when Walker most likely shoves him over, or summat, and then he's racing through the village, saving Ste and kneeling down. ;)
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    How does Brendan go from lying on the floor, so injured to standing up to Walker and saving Ste?

O&O!

It makes no sense, but I like it ;)
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to say that last nights episode was really good :)
    Its so sad to see Brendan so sad and lonely :(:(
    It was like the story Christmas carols only the 3 spirits (Ste,Chez,Walker) were just giving bad news and his spirit/heart was getting ripped apart:(:(
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    I wonder if we'll get a little moment where Ste thanks Brendan for saving his life. :o

It'd be nice :) rather than him blaming him, but looks like Doug's getting that this time round :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Doug's all, STE I WERE TRYING TO HELP YOU, ME, and Ste's all, stop blamin' Brendunn before ah deck yer one, right. *flounce*

I need to stop wanting Ste!Violence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I had to say that last nights episode was really good :)
    Its so sad to see Brendan so sad and lonely :(:(
    It was like the story Christmas carols only the 3 spirits (Ste,Chez,Walker) were just giving bad news and his spirit/heart was getting ripped apart:(:(

It was brilliant. He lost everything last night in a way, but I loved that he still stayed strong, and tried to fight at the end.

He doesn't give up.
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Brendan would be insane not to be scared, well more insane than he usually is, I don't think he is scared of Walker but of what Walker will do to those he loves.

He is obviously physically unable to match up to him at the moment and as someone who is always so physically confident normally it must be a shock to the system.

Didn't Emmett say something about Brendan still having the heart and will to take Walker down but his body lets him down or something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It looks like a sex toy :p

The man gets off at the thought of a grenade going off, Ready.

So it probably is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Exactly. I won't be sad - he's never been a favourite of mine.

Teens? ;)

I KNOW :cry:

I look forward to your wonderful art. It'll no doubt make me weep more ;)

Goes without saying, although in very small doses I can put up with them. Also I'm probably one of the few who's not a fan of any of the McQueens (apart from Myra, she can stay). And one of the few who doesn't mind Ally. Not a big fan, but don't mind him.
    Weirdest thing is I've been a Stendan supporter since the whole SL started, then Walker appeared, and blindsided me with his awesomeness and the whole Bralker dynamic took over. So I'm thinking once Walker is gone :cry: I'll be back to Stendan...probably :o
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He must find this strength from somewhere cos he knows his loved ones lives are at risk :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Didn't Emmett say something about Brendan still having the heart and will to take Walker down but his body lets him down or something?

That would make sense. I think the painkillers and his injuries stopped him massively.

At the end if Walker's speech, he almost looked like he just wanted to rest on the pillow again, and sleep :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    #ForrestGump

Hahaha it makes me laugh.

He's all on the floor and in pain when Walker most likely shoves him over, or summat, and then he's racing through the village, saving Ste and kneeling down. ;)

He really has gotten some supernatural power that has enabled him to recover in such little time.

#SuperBrenman
    O&O!

It makes no sense, but I like it ;)

Ready!

I mean, talk about unrealistic... Well, then again, HO never really has been known for being realistic. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope it's like in Disney's Hercules, you know when Hercules loses all his strength cos of the deal with Hades, and then Meg gets hurt, and then Hercules has that amazing moment where pure determination hits him, and he's ready more than ever to take on Hades for hurting Meg.

I hope it's like that, and Brendan's strength just instantly comes back when the thought of him hurting Ste enters his mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Amanda_S wrote: »
    Goes without saying, although in very small doses I can put up with them. Also I'm probably one of the few who's not a fan of any of the McQueens (apart from Myra, she can stay). And one of the few who doesn't mind Ally. Not a big fan, but don't mind him.
    Weirdest thing is I've been a Stendan supporter since the whole SL started, then Walker appeared, and blindsided me with his awesomeness and the whole Bralker dynamic took over. So I'm thinking once Walker is gone :cry: I'll be back to Stendan...probably :o

You want to kill the whole cast! :D

It'll be interesting to see whether you'll start shipping Stendan again!
    The man gets off at the thought of a grenade going off, Ready.

So it probably is.

I hope young Declan doesn't touch it at all.

He doesn't know where it's been.
  • Options
    LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Catching up with this weeks Hollyoaks.

What's everyone's take on that scene between Brendan & Walker in Later? Lots of people are saying rape in the Later thread...

When I watched it, it didn't cross my mind at all that it was rape. Those saying it was have pretty much dismissed a huge section of the Walker/Brendan storyline.

Walker invested months of his time and much of his own emotional effort in gaining Brendan's trust. He went all out to make Brendan believe he was someone he wasn't, someone Brendan could bond with and confide in. Walker knew exactly what he was doing by allowing Brendan to have sex with him. He might not have liked it - he obviously hated himself for taking things to such a level - but he absolutely knowingly consented to having sex with Brendan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ready!

I mean, talk about unrealistic... Well, then again, HO never really has been known for being realistic. :D

It is silly though :D But kind of sweet. Like his love for people makes him strong ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    He must find this strength from somewhere cos he knows his loved ones lives are at risk :D

The power from within... :eek:

*dramatic moment*
    It is silly though :D But kind of sweet. Like his love for people makes him strong ;)

Aww, that's so cheesy but adorable. :p

ETA: I want to gif Doug flailing the butcher's knife around so badly. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

It did scare me. Sorry Doug :o

He was just standing so close, and had such judgemental eyes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It did scare me. Sorry Doug :o

He was just standing so close, and had such judgemental eyes.

I rewatched it just now and I think I have a case of the giggles cos I was laughing for five minutes, non-stop.

God he just appeared. Like a serial killer, or something.

So funny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    You want to kill the whole cast! :D

It'll be interesting to see whether you'll start shipping Stendan again!

I hope young Declan doesn't touch it at all.

He doesn't know where it's been.

Now that's going a bit far. Not the whole cast. I'd keep about 12 of them :D

We don't even know where i'ts been. We don't even know if its been near Alice ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I rewatched it just now and I think I have a case of the giggles cos I was laughing for five minutes, non-stop.

God he just appeared. Like a serial killer, or something.

So funny.

I may have jumped a little when I first saw him standing there :o
    Aww, that's so cheesy but adorable. :p

It's a nice kind of cheese :D
This discussion has been closed.