BBUSA15 Episode 35, Part 1 of final HOH Comp & Reminiscences, 1-2am BST, Sun 15 Sep

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I have to hear Andy claim that he was behind Aaryn's eviction one more time I'm going to burst a blood vessel. YOU WERE IN A ****ING ALLIANCE WITH HER AT THE TIME.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrGaryy_ wrote: »
    If I have to hear Andy claim that he was behind Aaryn's eviction one more time I'm going to burst a blood vessel. YOU WERE IN A ****ING ALLIANCE WITH HER AT THE TIME.

Tell me about it. I think Andy is the only one deserving of the win but he needs to stop going on about the exterminators that's not why he played a good game. He is a good game player because he is a lying backstabbing uberfloater. The exterminators were and always will be a terrible alliance. They think they are the Brigade or something. The pumping thing enrages me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    MrGaryy_ wrote: »

lol
    I think Andy's game is kind of like a hitchhiker who hitches a lift from various different cars along his journey. Then afterwards claims that he was really the one in the driving seat and was in control of where everyone was going the whole time.

He needs to embrace what his game actually is - he perfected the art of the sneak. But the problem seems to be that his game represents his personality and he's in denial about what kind of person he is.
    He thinks he's a good, decent person who played a bold masterful game, but the problem is he just completely lacks the bravado or leadership qualities needed for the game he thinks he's played. It just doesn't compute.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last nights show was terrible :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that if Andy was realistic about how he got as far as he has then I could respect him as a player but when he tries to make out he's been this mastermind the entire time I just tune out.