This tweet made me sad (Heather EE)

sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cheryl Fergison ‏@cherylfergison1
Eastenders this morning loose women & big brother you think at least one of them would have sent me an NTA invite. How quickly they forget.

Cheryl Fergison ‏@cherylfergison1
Hey all it's no problem I am just laughing as it is all fickle at the end of the day and let's face it in the grand theme of life.

:(

Comments

• aspijackaspijack Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Cheryl Shes really nice after seeing her on last years Big Brother
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    I love Cheryl and Heather :(
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
    Forum Member
    Did you see the tweets of someone arguing with her saying she should be heather? Lol pathetic
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she's left, what did she expect :confused:

If she'd won Big Brother then maybe, even come second but she got voted out in the 2nd elimination.
    Forum Member

If she'd won Big Brother then maybe, even come second but she got voted out in the 2nd elimination.

Her exit was part of a big s/l still talked about today
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So? She left months ago now anyway.

Not really a big storyline either tbh, compared to say Sharon's return or the Branning Xmas that most people know.

Sounds like sour grapes to me tbh.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, I agree.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member

What about this morning? And Heather only left within the last year, shocked EE didn't invite her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Talked about" not "still playing out". The Heather storyline is for all intents and purposes over.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about this morning? And Heather only left within the last year, shocked EE didn't invite her.

Why should they invite her? she's not a cast member any longer
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would they invite her? she's not even on those shows anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just don't see why she should be invited, she's hardly presenting every morning like Holly and Phil.

And she's left, exactly. So she's not currently in the soap, so shouldn't be invited.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like Cheryl enjoyed the perks of her fame (i.e going to award ceremonies, appearing on TV) and is upset that she's not 'a part' of that anymore. Not that there's anything wrong with that. That's her business.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Or even if she'd been half decent in it. Everyone says how she's such a nice person but I didn't like her on BB at all along with all the others who got rid of her sharpish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Sounds like Cheryl enjoyed the perks of her fame (i.e going to award ceremonies, appearing on TV) and is upset that she's not 'a part' of that anymore.

Exactly, sour grapes or what.
    Forum Member
    So? She left months ago now anyway.

Not really a big storyline either tbh, compared to say Sharon's return or the Branning Xmas that most people know.

Sounds like sour grapes to me tbh.
    Its still in the last year if Natalie ;(corrie) can be classed as a newcomer then cheryl could still be included

Heather murder reveal wiped the floor with sharons return imo
    maurice45 wrote: »
    "Talked about" not "still playing out". The Heather storyline is for all intents and purposes over.
    i think the affects are still ongoing with phil etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its still in the last yr if. Natalie ;(corrie) can be classed as anewcomer then cheryl could still be inckuded

That's just "continuity". The storyline is over. The effects (i.e. Shirley hating Phil etc.) are just a continuation of emotions. As with life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The works dried up and the moneys running out , so out come the sour grapes :rolleyes:

Its like me moaning that I didnt get invited to my old jobs Xmas works do.

You dont work there any more love !
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree with this, not sure why she was expecting an invite when she's not part of any of those shows anymore :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its still in the last year if Natalie ;(corrie) can be classed as a newcomer then cheryl could still be included

Natalie is still in the soap as Kirsty, different situation.

To all intents and purposes, the SL is over. Ben is in prison, Heather is dead. That part is over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie is still in the soap as Kirsty, different situation.

To all intents and purposes, the SL is over. Ben is in prison, Heather is dead. That part is over.

This. The HEATHER storyline is over. What we've been left with is a Phil/Shirley storyline, which while connected, is completely different.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Agree with this, not sure why she was expecting an invite when she's not part of any of those shows anymore :confused:

Helen Flanagan isn't part of I'm A Celebrity any longer, yet she got an invite (probably more for things such as this than anything). So I'm not sure about how valid this point is, sorry.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one wants to be forgotten. Guess she was missing the more social side. Just because maybe they had no reason to invite her as no longer on the shows, doesn't stop her from having human emotions and not being happy they didn't think of her!!! There isn't always logic when dealing with emotions!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen Flanagan isn't part of I'm A Celebrity any longer, yet she got an invite (probably more for things such as this than anything). So I'm not sure about how valid this point is, sorry.

Different circumstances, they aren't a continuing show, so naturally the last few contestants would go along.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    No one wants to be forgotten. Guess she was missing the more social side. Just because maybe they had no reason to invite her as no longer on the shows, doesn't stop her from having human emotions and not being happy they didn't think of her!!! There isn't always logic when dealing with emotions!

I agree, it's just the way she writes it sounds like she thinks she is entitled, plus plastering it over Twitter isn't the best look.