summerbunnysummerbunny Posts: 2,546
Forum Member
✭✭✭
and how much does the winner get?

Comments

• v0idv0id Posts: 1,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It probably depends how good their agents are at negotiating on how much they get paid.
    Doesn't the winner get the £100,000 for a charity of their choice?
  • thedame261thedame261 Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Don't ask me how I know - but Denise Walsh got £500K for her appearance last year - but yes - is all down to Agent negotiation for the individual....
  • PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Between £40k and £750,000, depending on negotiations.

I imagine The Situation is probably getting the most, then Julie Goodyear and Julian Clary, and the Page3 girl and Samantha Brick probably in the 30-50 range.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    Between £40k and £750,000, depending on negotiations.

I imagine The Situation is probably getting the most, then Julie Goodyear and Julian Clary, and the Page3 girl and Samantha Brick probably in the 30-50 range.

Well if The Situation is commanding the highest fee then it's a bit daft to do live noms on Friday because both Americans will be up and there will be a 50/50 chance that he'll be booted out after just 2 days. :confused:
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    Well if The Situation is commanding the highest fee then it's a bit daft to do live noms on Friday because both Americans will be up and there will be a 50/50 chance that he'll be booted out after just 2 days. :confused:

the first eviction takes place next wednesday
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    mrblank wrote: »
    the first eviction takes place next wednesday

You're right of course. But it's still a lot to pay him for possibly a week's work:p. They should have the noms in the diary room though as everyone's just going to cop out and nom the Americans.

I hope to God none of the Americans nominate Julien Cleary:eek:. None of the Brits will dare nom him on a face to face...they'd be terrified in case they would become the target of his scathing wit for the rest of their time in the house. The Americans on the other hand don't know him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why will they gang up on the two Americans? Why not the Samantha Brick lady?