Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 42 - Double Eviction pt. 1 - 3 November - 9.30am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
All original housemates facing the public vote as we head into the final straight for this series, and another double eviction this week

One out tonight and one out tomorrow

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait suffering from withdrawal symptoms.
    Should be 2 great episodes.
  • Options
    Magic_BeansMagic_Beans Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Pleased at the first eviction
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should read one out tonight and two out tomorrow

Had no idea it was a triple this week :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very pleased with that eviction, hopefully two more showmancers out tomorrow

Would be a brilliant early birthday present ;)

Reminder - It is a 9.40am (UK time) start for the show tomorrow, not 8.40am
  • Options
    Magic_BeansMagic_Beans Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Oh my god it's a triple? That's too much considering they put in four newbies so late into the game. Leo will obviously go but that still means there will be 5 originals and 4 newbies. Annoying.

Has Priya been saved? And Ryan? I'm just looking on wikipedia and it looks like she has? Very pleased if so. And shocked actually as I was sure she was going, she got less votes than Leo last time!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god it's a triple? That's too much considering they put in four newbies so late into the game. Leo will obviously go but that still means there will be 5 originals and 4 newbies. Annoying.

Has Priya been saved? And Ryan? I'm just looking on wikipedia and it looks like she has? Very pleased if so. And shocked actually as I was sure she was going, she got less votes than Leo last time!

Priya is safe and out of danger for this week, along with Skye, David and Ryan :)

Leo, Travis, Cat and Aisha still in danger so another 2 showmancers will go tomorrow for sure

Just glad they are not doing a quadruple as that was a disaster in BBUK11
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #BBAU 2014 - Episode 42 Eviction #10: http://youtu.be/NSPizj2EFkA #BBCP @BBGossip @BBCouchPotatoes May still be processing....
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not seen the episode yet but just read the result, quite surprised but not too fussed. As for this talk of two going tomorrow, is this confirmed? I assumed just one more would go this week, but I'm more than happy for a double tomorrow ... as long as I agree with the result, of course. :D
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame this whole Kat and Lawson thing happened because Lawson could of won and Kat was quite a well liked character too in the first couple of weeks.

Skye fancying Ryan now? Bore off....
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not surprised Lawson was evicted. Very surprised at Priya and David beating Aisha and Travis in the voting, though.

Not sure I like the way they're doing the evictions... Saving the top four and then evicting two of four tomorrow? Seems fishy, to me, especially as they never announced it before voting opened.

Just as manipulated as our version, to be honest, but whatever - I'm just happy Priya's safe. I knew she'd get a boost after the reveal last week, but not enough of one to get in the top four! :)
    Not seen the episode yet but just read the result, quite surprised but not too fussed. As for this talk of two going tomorrow, is this confirmed? I assumed just one more would go this week, but I'm more than happy for a double tomorrow ... as long as I agree with the result, of course. :D

Sonia confirmed it at the end of the episode that two will go tomorrow.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't watched the episode yet as my connection is SO slow. But just reading the comments here, and see Lawson has been evicted. That was a given, so no surprise there. Am thinking it will be Cat & Leo tomorrow but wish it was Aisha & Travis! Shame about Lawson, I agree with the above poster, as he really did have a good shot at winning and I really liked him in the earlier weeks. He was energetic, funny, and seemed to be liked among his fellow HM's. Yes, he ruined his chances by cheating on his GF, however I still quite liked him at points and I think the house will be quieter without him.

So happy to read that David is safe. He seems to have a big fan base, so that's promising. How high did Skye place?
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^

They didn't reveal the top four percentages yet.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think both cat and Lawson would have been potential winners if they'd not done what they did. Cat could even have done a Jade I imagine...

Very glad Lawson is first out, he was just awful. Hopefully Leo and Cat join him tomorrow but I fear it will be Aisha :(

Best thing of the show was Priya being top 4! Such a shock, I thought she'd be one of the three evicted for certain. The winner is definitely either Skye, David or Ryan but I've got a horrible feeling it's likely to be one of the latter two :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes glad Lawson out with Cat and Leo tomorrow.I like cat but the storyline has run its course.

Definitely don't want David to win after his explanation to Aisha that he wanted the voting public to choose Lawson and Cat.He also likes to stir things up in public.

Oh yes priya safe again hope she soon gets back in the house and the diary room .
    Priya or Skye to win , most entertaining housemates this year.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The voting is very fickle, as only the previous week Priya was only second to bottom after Marina, and this week she is in the top four. Just goes to show you…. its changes like the wind !!!

Skye would want to be careful. She has had this in the bag from day one, if she starts flirting with yet another man while her current amour Leo is still there it won't look well.

I think Leo may gain a few sympathy votes as people saw him moping and left out in the sanctuary, genuinly missing Skye, while she was out there batting her eyes at Ryan ! LOL.

I hope Cat is gone tomorrow, good riddance.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    Yes glad Lawson out with Cat and Leo tomorrow.I like cat but the storyline has run its course.

Definitely don't want David to win after his explanation to Aisha that he wanted the voting public to choose Lawson and Cat.He also likes to stir things up in public.

Oh yes priya safe again hope she soon gets back in the house and the diary room .
    Priya or Skye to win , most entertaining housemates this year.

I would have to disagree with you on the David point. It was a master stroke… it was top notch game playing. Cat and Lawson were involved in a cheating relationship, which it was obvious the public would be against, but separating them for days before an eviction would play down that element with the public. David wanted to make damn sure they were back together all over each other to REMIND the public of the negativity surrounding this liaison and it WORKED !!!! Lawson gone….. his amour hopefully following him tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    I would have to disagree with you on the David point. It was a master stroke… it was top notch game playing. Cat and Lawson were involved in a cheating relationship, which it was obvious the public would be against, but separating them for days before an eviction would play down that element with the public. David wanted to make damn sure they were back together all over each other to REMIND the public of the negativity surrounding this liaison and it WORKED !!!! Lawson gone….. his amour hopefully following him tomorrow.

I do agree with you it was a masterstroke which had the desired result and also it means neither Aisha or Travis will bear a grudge against him.

it does show how devious he is however and i would prefer someone who hadn't a plan to win because your always thinking does David mean that or is he saying that just to manipulate the other housemate's views.

But then that's BIG BROTHER
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »

Just as manipulated as our version, to be honest

Lawson got a good edit early on so those who opposed him got evicted and the Aisha-Travis thing could start up as well. It all went downhill in the early weeks. By the time the producers realised that people were sick of all these showmances it was too late.

I don't see the point comparing it to the last CH4 BB as done above, that was when there was still a live stream, decent official website etc. The Australian one has gone the same subsequently low budget way as happened on CH5.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone notice that in the trailer during the episode where it said that two more will go tomorrow, Travis wasn't one of the HMs shown. Aisha, Ca and Leo were in it, but not Travis.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skye fancying Ryan now? Bore off....

I've been going off Skye since her "You might be getting close to me because you know I'm popular" moment with Leo, her suddenly deciding she's attracted to Ryan (the third guy she's expressed interest in during the series) has just made me tire of her even more.

Jake's "Flavor of the month" tweet during the show summed it up perfectly, really. Not that he's in a position to judge after flitting between Skye and Lisa, of course.
  • Options
    munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I've seen Lawson's exit, have the other two aired yet?