Options

Honestly Some people are pathetic.

Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a252689/example-threatened-over-jedward-tweet.html

:eek::eek: Get over it jed fans, Example said he wasn't going to buy the album, that dosen't mean he's deserves loads of hate mail.

Comments

• Options
    BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats so funny lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Lmao. its pathetic isn't it

Miley Cyrus said she doesn't listen to Justin Bieber's music and some people have left rude comments on youtube about it. She was really nice about it anyway and then people leave disgusting comments. What has the world come to. FS, shes friends with him but it doesn't mean she has to listen to his music.

And example simply said 'No'? and he gets loads of hate. Some people :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, I'd love to know what it'd be like to be a crazy Justin Beiber fan and one day wake up and think "wow...did i really used to send threatening messages to people?"
    Its pretty intense just how crazy fans of certain artists can be though really, would probably make for an interesting new anti-psychotic drug to deal with "Beiber Fever"
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Well it got him some publicity because i've never heard of him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Example later tweeted: "Jedward fans - the reason I'm not as big as Jedward is cos I didn't sleep with Louie Walsh. Maybe next year with a bit of luck."
    Should DS really be repeating a remark that could well be construed as libellous?
  • Options
    Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ouffft
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    huggzy wrote: »
    You know, I'd love to know what it'd be like to be a crazy Justin Beiber fan and one day wake up and think "wow...did i really used to send threatening messages to people?"
    Its pretty intense just how crazy fans of certain artists can be though really, would probably make for an interesting new anti-psychotic drug to deal with "Beiber Fever"

did you read about when kim kardashian recieved death threats from his fans cos he called her his girlfriend and she said she had beiber fever.
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    I love John & Edward, but from what I've seen people were being really pathetic about it. He only answered a question, he probably wouldn't have said anything more about them if they didn't go mad at him.
    Though of course, Example probably only replied to the worst spelled, most offensive/stupid tweets and ignored the well-reasoned ones. And he kind of ruined the respect I gained for him by then making that remark about Louis Walsh - I can understand the angry response to that.
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember the thread on here when Miley Cyrus said she didn't like Glee.

Now that was "pathetic".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i think we've all seen it before on forums (this one especially) where people don't know how to express their anger about something healthy, so instead they resort to saying stupid things on the internet (be that at celebrities or at other posters)?

I wish I'd seen the miley vs glee one because I quite like her and I love glee so it'd be quite funny to see people kick off on both sides of the argument! lol

and to be fair, people can't say that Example was completely innocent because having read the actual article now it seems like he was provoking them (obviously he wasn't originally but after they started on him)
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    huggzy wrote: »
    I wish I'd seen the miley vs glee one because I quite like her and I love glee so it'd be quite funny to see people kick off on both sides of the argument! lol

It wasn't even an argument, Miley said "I don't like Glee", in the same way I might say "I don't like cabbage" and people kicked off!
  • Options
    JJRoJJRo Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are fans like that for every artist, the ones that are just extreme and take things too far. Really uncalled for.
  • Options
    STeelySTeely Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    There are jedward fans??????????
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    STeely wrote: »
    There are jedward fans??????????

Yes, plenty.
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahaha oh dear Lord. What on earth is wrong with some people these days?! Their minds are so far away from the real world