Alan Partridge question

2»

Comments

• Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    Yeah it could be Michael. Something where maybe he's trying to impress someone and Michael tries to come along?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YllyBr_4Kxk

This would fit...apart from the fact that he dosen't say 'not you', but 'it's just me and Dan that's going for a drink' (at 2:23).
  • Options
    00tommo00tommo Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike Hawke wrote: »
    Could it be when Lynn comes to the caravan with Alan's envelope of tax receipts (the ones he hadn't thrown off the ferry :D)? Something like "Ah Lynn, the fat envelope. Not you."

Anyone seen the new Mid Morning Matters btw? Highly recommended, it's the funniest so far!!

I agree, best one so far.
    Inception, no. Inception, no :D
  • Options
    Doll FeetDoll Feet Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doll Feet wrote: »
    I think he asks a question in the Christmas special and realizing it could be misinterpreted and answered in a smutty way he says "Not you" to Fanny Thomas, the female impersonator.
    I watched this today and I was wrong, it wasn't that scene. But I can hear him saying it in my head and it's going to bug me too now until someone comes up with the right scene. Might have to run through the whole series :)
  • Options
    LiparusLiparus Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres this scene in Series 1 ep 5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XSL0AJJRW0&feature=related

It's at 7.24 during his Afternoon With Alan Partridge & Sue Cook.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Doll Feet wrote: »
    I watched this today and I was wrong, it wasn't that scene. But I can hear him saying it in my head and it's going to bug me too now until someone comes up with the right scene. Might have to run through the whole series :)

The scene in Knowing Me, Knowing You I linked to in post #17 seems the most likely so far.
  • Options
    richard craniumrichard cranium Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Ms. Beeny being a practical and savvy lass you know that tears, tantrums and toe-to-toe arguing is not her style.

I suspect her C4 producers are a bit disappointed that she hasn't flipped her lid ocassionally and thrashed those brattish offsprings or locked them in the pantry, when she has her third breakdown, because viewers are accustomed to the X Factor, BB, IACGMOOH sick-making sobfests.
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Ms. Beeny being a practical and savvy lass you know that tears, tantrums and toe-to-toe arguing is not her style.

I suspect her C4 producers are a bit disappointed that she hasn't flipped her lid ocassionally and thrashed those brattish offsprings or locked them in the pantry, when she has her third breakdown, because viewers are accustomed to the X Factor, BB, IACGMOOH sick-making sobfests.

Richard - have you posted this in the wrong place ?:)
  • Options
    MrstimmyMrstimmy Posts: 1,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    Hi there! Alan Partridge fans help me out!

I've got him saying 'Not you!' going round my brain. I can here him saying it to someone like Lynne maybe. Perhaps he's letting people into a room and someone tries to go
    in and he says 'not you!'

Does that make sense?

It's driving me mad!!

Please help!!

Is it on the live show 'the man who thinks he's it'? When he's walking through the audience towards the staff as Alan Partridge he shouts Not you at someone.
  • Options
    richard craniumrichard cranium Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard - have you posted this in the wrong place ?:)

Yes, I must have been mesmerised by The Beeny's mountainous chesticles :o