Options

So called great duets (Spoilers) In case don't know

Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
Forum Member
✭✭
So people are saying these duets are the best we have had to date unfortunately I disagree with this statement unfortunately..

Robbie (Are people not bored of him yet he always duets with the acts...)

Xtina (Past it in my Honest opinion)

Will.i.am (Fergie made him, he is awful live)

Rihanna (Greatest of the bunch but I feel it will fall flat on its face.)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because she hasn't had recent success, doesn't mean Xtina isn't amazing! She's still an amazing vocalist and Beautiful is one of her well-known songs.

Rihanna and Matt are going to be amazing simply because I think they'll have great chemistry.

Robbie + 1D, well, lets just say I laugh when Simon acts like he wants them to win.

Will.i.am and Cher are going to be great, I like Cher and am one of the people that loves Will.i.am!
  • Options
    jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Robbie was never that great to begin with.

Will.i.am - he might be crap but seriously Fergie is even worse - she's foul. I don't know what she thought she was doing last week dressing like a 2 dollar hooker singing an awful version of that Dirty Dancing song.

Christina career isn't what it used to be and she has been an attention seeking **** in the past but she is still an amazing singer. I feel a bit sorry for Rebecca having to keep up with her.

Rihanna - I like the girl and I have enjoyed some of her songs but feel she is over-rated to be honest.
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spunk_1 wrote: »
    Just because she hasn't had recent success, doesn't mean Xtina isn't amazing! She's still an amazing vocalist and Beautiful is one of her well-known songs.

Rihanna and Matt are going to be amazing simply because I think they'll have great chemistry.

Robbie + 1D, well, lets just say I laugh when Simon acts like he wants them to win.

Will.i.am and Cher are going to be great, I like Cher and am one of the people that loves Will.i.am!

Yeah I agree with this. Christina has a great voice and they're singing one of Christinas most iconic and meaningful songs. She's also not been on the show before, so there'll be a lot of anticipation surrounding her. Xtina and Rihanna are the best duets!
  • Options
    EEfan24EEfan24 Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Yeah I agree with this. Christina has a great voice and they're singing one of Christinas most iconic and meaningful songs. She's also not been on the show before, so there'll be a lot of anticipation surrounding her. Xtina and Rihanna are the best duets!

Are they singing Beautiful?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am bored of robbie plus he always seems off his head and ruins the performance for the other person.

Christina is the best imo, she has the best voice
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EEfan24 wrote: »
    Are they singing Beautiful?

According to the spoilers, yep.