Full Voting figures released

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I find interesting is that if Kayla had had a few more percent of the votes, she'd have finished third! :)

She was quite close to Dom but a long way behind Jenny. None of which makes the slightest difference to her career prospects.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well according to the stats they've given the only times that the the person second from bottom was inaccurate was when it was called out as Dom :confused:

I reckon the felt Dom added some humour to the camp so wanted to keep him until the final day. By placing him in the 'bottom 2' they galvanised his support by making people assume that he was in danger.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like Gillian was getting votes for trials from the start. I had wondered whether some of the public jumped onto the bandwagon after the first trial had identified her as this year's bullying victim, but that didn't seem to happen.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,939
    Forum Member
    River Man wrote: »

But it's not the full figures, merely the percentages.

It could have been only 5 people voting.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    But it's not the full figures, merely the percentages.

It could have been only 5 people voting.
    Indeed,I would like to see exactly how many votes got cast each week.
    Personally I would rather see the whole public voting system removed from UK reality TV.
    A much fairer system would be evictions based upon trial/challenge failures.
    With the viewing figures ITV pulled in for this years IAC,I think they could comfortably afford to do away with viewer votes.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Impressive, Stacey always got at least 50% of the public vote to be kept in each time, and only ONCE did another celebrity get above 20% (Shaun in the 4th elimination)

EDIT: Oh, Shaun also got higher than 20% when it was just 5 celebs up in the first elimination aswell. ;) So twice then.
    :eek: Well done, Stacey! :)
    When Gillian kept surviving I thought she might perversely be quite popular, so it is interesting to see that she never got over 4% of the votes.
    Yes, very interesting. Perhaps the "entertaining" show-ruiners don't have as much support this year as is often thought.
  • nick1austinnick1austin Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Also, in the first elimination they made out that Dom was in the bottom two with Sheryl, but Gillian actually was. :confused:
    I'm a Celebrity doesn't do bottom twos, it never has. It's always the person at the bottom versus a producers choice, chosen to add tension to the show. It doesn't affect the outcome of the voting.
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    I reckon the felt Dom added some humour to the camp so wanted to keep him until the final day. By placing him in the 'bottom 2' they galvanised his support by making people assume that he was in danger.

Yes that did occur to me too.
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a Celebrity doesn't do bottom twos, it never has. It's always the person at the bottom versus a producers choice, chosen to add tension to the show. It doesn't affect the outcome of the voting.

But it only happened twice that they didn't have the person second from bottom called out - they should have done it every time then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    I was hoping for at least 85% for Stacey :)
  • dsnikdsnik Posts: 6,800
    Forum Member
    I have created a graph of the figures if anyone is interested,
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/28344612@N08/5266303341/
  • PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dsnik wrote: »
    Thanks. Very pretty. :D
    Forum Member
    PeterWD wrote: »
    Thanks. Very pretty. :D

No problem
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I love that we get to see these results now.. love the big jump that Stacey got half way through!
  • nick1austinnick1austin Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Divenco wrote: »
    I love that we get to see these results now.. love the big jump that Stacey got half way through!
    That 'big jump' is when the evictions start.

For the first 9 shows the public are voting for the person they most want to do a trial. From show 10 onwards they vote for the person they most want to stay in camp.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dsnik wrote: »

Ouch ! that gave me a headache ! :)
    Forum Member
    soundstory wrote: »
    Ouch ! that gave me a headache ! :)

Office Party last night?
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is safe to say the Stacey was always going to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why didnt Stacey do the trials in week 1 and 2 considering she had a higher vote than both Lembit and Shaun?
  • PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didnt Stacey do the trials in week 1 and 2 considering she had a higher vote than both Lembit and Shaun?
    Stacey didn't get more votes than Lembit and Shaun. The percentage of votes a person got is shown by the height of the coloured area for that person. That is from the bottom of that coloured area to the top of it. What matters is the proportion of the 100% occupied by that person's colour. In week 1 the coloured area for Stacey starts at about 70% and goes up to about 86%. That means she got 16% of the total votes. Gillian's coloured area extends from about 2% to about 65% which means she got 63% of the total votes