Options

'The Rebel Flesh' in pictures

AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have to say the clones are really creepy looking, particularly in picture one and nine. Are you looking forward to this episode?

[news]'The Rebel Flesh' in pictures[/news]

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not actually. I'm not sure why. I think its the people. They remind me of The Waters Of Mars and I didn't like that one. i know its not actually like that or anything but that doesnt change my feeling.
    The whole thing just doesn't wow me..
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to this story actually, much more than any of the previous episodes. The Gangers look seriously scary.
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to it, i liked the trailer and it sounds like an old school story in some ways. I like that it sounds like presenting us with moral dilemmas.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not actually. I'm not sure why. I think its the people. They remind me of The Waters Of Mars and I didn't like that one. i know its not actually like that or anything but that doesnt change my feeling.
    The whole thing just doesn't wow me..

They reminded me of the Waters of Wars people as well. However, I enjoyed that episode and thought they were very zombie-like which seems similar to the clones. :)
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're Voldemortised versions of people. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else think the gangers in the series 6 trailer look different from the ones in The Rebel Flesh trailer?
  • Options
    sebbie3000sebbie3000 Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    OodSigma wrote: »
    Does anyone else think the gangers in the series 6 trailer look different from the ones in The Rebel Flesh trailer?

My take on it is:
    those in the trailer are the finished clones, but the Solar Tsunami that sends the TARDIS to the planet also interrupts the cloning process, so the next batch aren't done properly - hence the lack of features. And the independant thought (which was in the synopsis), which the other clones don't have.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    sebbie3000 wrote: »
    My take on it is:
    those in the trailer are the finished clones, but the Solar Tsunami that sends the TARDIS to the planet also interrupts the cloning process, so the next batch aren't done properly - hence the lack of features. And the independant thought (which was in the synopsis), which the other clones don't have.

That could be it, very good point
  • Options
    ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Superficial, but I am liking the costumes. For once in New Who, people in the future are wearing futuristic sci-fi looking costumes, rather than t-shirts from H&M. :D
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They remind me of Odo from Star Trek - Deep Space Nine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    They remind me of Odo from Star Trek - Deep Space Nine.

Sush! MB will hear you!

<.<

>.>