had bad day

zak2012zak2012 Posts: 331
Forum Member
Hi i had bad day i bought washing machine from very.co.uk and its instaled today by them when i tried to use it for first time "qucik wash" which should take 20 to 30 minutes but it kept spining for 2 or more hours i tried twice all day today still same , i dont know why this happens? there is no foam or any proper washing just spining with little water ,there is no warning lights ,but i dont understand what it is???

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's not a bad day, that's clearly a faulty appliance. you should have rung them to let them know.
  • zak2012zak2012 Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    that's not a bad day, that's clearly a faulty appliance. you should have rung them to let them know.

I rang them ,they said its not faulty because there is no flashing lights
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, ring Very. They are usually "very" (sorry!) good at sorting things like this out in my experience.

I bought an All in one computer from them. Was delivered and the box looked fine so I signed for it. Opened it up and one corner of it was all smashed. I rang them and they sent a new one out which I received next day and picked that one up at the same time. I was very worried as there was no way I could prove it was like that when I opened it (and it honestly was) and I hadn't done it myself. But they didn't bat an eye and couldn't be more apologetic. They even put a £20 credit on my account.
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zak2012 wrote: »

Assuming you have set it right it obviously is faulty so ring them back and try again.
  • Misanthropy_83Misanthropy_83 Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe it wasn't installed properly?
    did you read the instruction manual? first time I used my washing machine I didn't realise the program I had put it on was 180 minutes
    now put it on eco wash which is 80 minutes
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First of all your bad day is well down the scale of others definition of a bad day.
    Second (of all?) you just accepted the "no flashing lights" get out clause??
    You shouldn't have to have this explained but you do have rights under some sort of guarantee.
  • tealadytealady Posts: 26,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, well maybe a fault would prevent the lights from flashing. (Whatever flashing lights are)