Options

sally webster

KingCorrieKingCorrie Posts: 308
Forum Member
The best character in all of wetherfield. Her and Tim's relationship was laid bare in the scene against her 'banksy' and then with the final 'it's the neighbours, they're jealous of my conservatory' - ABSOLUTE LEGEND!

A Blanche, Annie and betty all rolled into one!

Comments

• Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KingCorrie wrote: »
    The best character in all of wetherfield. Her and Tim's relationship was laid bare in the scene against her 'banksy' and then with the final 'it's the neighbours, they're jealous of my conservatory' - ABSOLUTE LEGEND!

A Blanche, Annie and betty all rolled into one!

Sally is a true icon of Corrie...
  • Options
    Ivory219Ivory219 Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    So funny, when she mentioned her conservatory I was in stitches hahahah Love Sally :D
  • Options
    VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    My favourite character
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally is amazing! I like her with Tim who doesn't rise to any of her nonsense
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's Sally and Tim that's keeping Corrie going at the moment...wish we could see more of them..
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally Webster is one of my favourite characters at the moment, and she works well with Tim despite their obvious differences. Great chemistry between actors
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Sally very entertaining; I think we have all met a 'Sally' in our street or place of work.
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    I love Sally and Tim. I hope the writers don't go over the top though, and make her too funny too often so her character becomes ridiculous and irritating.
  • Options
    LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a great character. Her snobbery, her (misplaced) intellectual pretensions, her moments of real emotional intelligence and empathy - she's probably one of the most complex characters in the street.
  • Options
    blackcat1blackcat1 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    I agree with all the above . Her snobbery is funny , she loves Tim but he she feels he shows her up sometimes and they have a great chemistry which is warm and funny .
    Sally has had her share of bad stuff in her life and I think that is what does make her character have a nice side .
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally is brilliant, she never fails to amuse me. I love her snobbery and relationship with Tim.

So glad Sally Dynevor has been nominated at the BSAs, a very much deserved award.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is funny, but her relationship with Tim can get a bit tedious.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    She is funny, but her relationship with Tim can get a bit tedious.

Completely opposite for me!! I hate her snobbery & her "I'm better than everyone else" & certainly don't find it remotely funny!! Tim kind of unwittingly dragging her down all the time is the only thing that makes her bearable, in fact it is funny!! Had it been left to me the character of Sally would never have made it past about 1987!!