Is the Corrie Cast too large??

2»

Comments

• speedy_gonzalesspeedy_gonzales Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't know about the cast but nigel haver's nose is a bit on the long side,that is one hell of a conk he has on him.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I was asking you to express these opinions that's all. Instead of making one line comments. You haven't said that you found Karl interesting.

I'm not saying my opinion was any better. But you said you were glad I wasn't producing without saying why not.

12 isn't that many when you consider the fact that the show has a cast of over 60 at the moment and has at least 3 new arrivals due to join. Plus I'd introduce a new family, which is needed.

With all due respect I'm not going to sit and list what I think each character brings to the show. I don't really need to justify why I like these characters. I apologise for my initial post. It was rude and sarcastic and unnecessary. But I still stand by my post. It's quite clear what I think.
  • Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    Agent F wrote: »
    With all due respect I'm not going to sit and list what I think each character brings to the show. I don't really need to justify why I like these characters. I apologise for my initial post. It was rude and sarcastic and unnecessary. But I still stand by my post. It's quite clear what I think.

I just wanted a rough opinion why you made that comment was all. It's how discussion happen :)
    Forum Member
    I just wanted a rough opinion why you made that comment was all. It's how discussion happen :)

And I explained why in my subsequent post?
    Forum Member
    And I explained why in my subsequent post?

I know. And all I had said was that I was looking for discussion rather than a one line comment. You then posted a few things like that you found Karl an interesting character, Mary not to be pointless etc and it made me understand your point.
    Forum Member
    I know. And all I had said was that I was looking for discussion rather than a one line comment. You then posted a few things like that you found Karl an interesting character, Mary not to be pointless etc and it made me understand your point.

Fair enough, sorry for the confusion and sorry for my first post. I realise it wasn't constructive. :)
    Forum Member
    Fair enough, sorry for the confusion and sorry for my first post. I realise it wasn't constructive. :)

S'all good :) x