The Hollyoaks Survivor 2014: Round Two

SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
Forum Member
Hello everyone! :D It's time for Round Two of the Hollyoaks Survivor 2014!

In somewhat, unsurprising Round One results, seen 22 characters out of 45 getting at least 1 vote.

Coming rock bottom was...
45) Vincent Elegba (2013-); 81.4%

Only 10 people out of the 54 who voted didn't vote for horrific Vincent. It is clear Vincent isn't as popular with the fans as he is with Byran Kirkwood. Hopefully, he will be axed, however only time will tell.

Avoiding being last but still in an awful position is...
44) Grace Black (2013-); 48.1%

One of our resident gangsters hasn't started off well, and that shows as you voted her to be out. Grace has been threatening everyone and their grannies since she has arrived for no reason, so it's unsurprising how early she has went out the running.

So there's the result! It was pretty close between Grace and 3rd, however a few votes for Grace nearer the end resulted in her downfall.

So let's move on to Round 2. :D

The rules are the same, however if you've forgotten here they are;

Survivor allows you to indulge your critical side and evict the characters you dislike the most. Round by round the characters who rack up the most votes will be evicted until we have a final winner.

Below you will find a list of current Hollyoaks characters as of February 2014.

Simply cast your eye down the list then work out which THREE characters you dislike the most / feel the most ambivalent about.

Once you’ve worked out who they are simply post your choices on here or send them to me via PM.

The TWO characters with the most votes will be EVICTED whilst the remainder will go through to Round Two which will be posted next Monday.

If you fancy on telling us why you’re voting for the characters in question then go for it! Is it their storylines (or lack thereof) that you dislike? Do you think the characters in questions are boring? Are they overused or acted badly?

01) Leah Barnes
02) Fraser Black
03) Patrick Blake
04) Sienna Blake
05) Esther Bloom

06) Lindsey Butterfield
07) Ruby Button
08) Cindy Cunningham
09) Holly Cunningham
10) Tom Cunningham

11) Charlie Dean
12) Ste Hay
13) Lucas Hay
14) Tony Hutchinson
15) Danny Lomax

16) Peri Lomax
17) Sam Lomax
18) Leela Lomax
19) Tegan Lomax
20) Maxine Minniver

21) Carmel McQueen
22) John Paul McQueen
23) Mercedes McQueen
24) Nana McQueen
25) Pheobe McQueen

26) Darren Osbourne
27) Frankie Osbourne
28) Jack Osbourne
29) Nancy Osbourne
30) Diane O’Connor

31) Finn O’Connor
32) Sinead O’Connor
33) Freddie Roscoe
34) Jason Roscoe
35) Joe Roscoe

36) Robbie Roscoe
37) Sandy Roscoe
38) Ziggy Roscoe
39) Dennis Savage
40) Dirk Savage

41) Dodger Savage
42) George Smith
43) Sonny Valentine

Enjoy! ;-):D

Comments

• InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    George
    Tegan
    Finn
  • Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes
    Sinead
    Finn
  • stevie_nixstevie_nix Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    George
    Sonny
    Fraser
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    George
    Nana McQueen
    Sonny
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dennis Savage
    Freddie Roscoe
    Ziggy Roscoe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Sonny
    George
    Fraser
  • Ren92Ren92 Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Sonny
    Tegan
    Joe
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ruby

Danny

George
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sonny Valentine
    Freddie Roscoe
    Fraser Black
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    2 are the same as last time, 1 new entry...

1. Tom Cunningham - Hate this character so much! After everything that's happened to him you'd expect him to be much less confident, comfortable and happy than he is now! I hate his arrogance and lack of consistency as a child. I always feel as if BK is giving us too many moments where he expects us to cheer for Tom, he's shoved in to the whole 'cute kid with a mouth on him' thing too much. And I hate his arrogance and whiny voice. And while I respect Ellis having played Tom all his life, I really think he should be recast. I just can't take Ellis seriously I'm afraid.

2. Tegan Lomax - I'm not sure how much more I can take of her! She was relatively popular on this forum when she first arrived because she's...well unique. But I honestly can't stand her! BK has shoved her thing with Fraser down our throats when they're both brand new characters that none of us care about. He hasn't given us any time to grow to like the characters! Also, every time she's on screen she has a face like a slapped ass and is alienating everyone around her and shouting at them.

3. Fraser Black - Bloody annoying. Another character that had potential, but BK shoved him into too many SL's too soon, so I feel no emotion for him.
  • SamL94SamL94 Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    24) Nana McQueen
    33) Freddie Roscoe
    35) Joe Roscoe
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,870
    Forum Member
    Ruby Button

Finn O’Connor

Sinead O’Connor
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    Finn
    Sinead
    Mercedes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sienna Blake
    Finn O’Connor
    Sinead O’Connor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    2 are the same as last time, 1 new entry...

1. Tom Cunningham - Hate this character so much! After everything that's happened to him you'd expect him to be much less confident, comfortable and happy than he is now! I hate his arrogance and lack of consistency as a child. I always feel as if BK is giving us too many moments where he expects us to cheer for Tom, he's shoved in to the whole 'cute kid with a mouth on him' thing too much. And I hate his arrogance and whiny voice. And while I respect Ellis having played Tom all his life, I really think he should be recast. I just can't take Ellis seriously I'm afraid.

2. Tegan Lomax - I'm not sure how much more I can take of her! She was relatively popular on this forum when she first arrived because she's...well unique. But I honestly can't stand her! BK has shoved her thing with Fraser down our throats when they're both brand new characters that none of us care about. He hasn't given us any time to grow to like the characters! Also, every time she's on screen she has a face like a slapped ass and is alienating everyone around her and shouting at them.

3. Fraser Black - Bloody annoying. Another character that had potential, but BK shoved him into too many SL's too soon, so I feel no emotion for him.

BIB - Blasphemy!

Deju vu...:confused::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ste Hay
    Sonny Valentine
    George Smith
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonny
    Freddie
    Ste
  • GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,289
    Forum Member
    Sonny. Fraser. Danny
  • darsh33darsh33 Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Where is Trevor Royle gone from the list? You started the comp out with 46 characters and evicted 2, but are left with 43. Now that doesn't make sense:p

I'm voting:
    1. Sonny Valentine
    2. George Smith
    3. Trevor Royle
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinead
    Sonny
    Finn
  • V1Chris21V1Chris21 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member