Repeat Of Sarah Jane Adventures?

Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi,

I missed it yesterday and was really gutted...

I can't find the repeat anywhere in the tv guide?

Can anyone help? thanks

Comments

• CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunday 6.10pm CBBC Channel.

Parts 1 and 2 will be shown.
  • Scoobyh1Scoobyh1 Posts: 2,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    Sunday 6.10pm CBBC Channel.

Parts 1 and 2 will be shown.

Oh thanks so much!
  • Hexadecimal666Hexadecimal666 Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, thanks for posting that as I forgot all about it being on yesterday!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Would I be in correct in thinking that if you've got a valid TV license (like I have), you can download them legally from file-sharing networks as I have already paid to watch them?

I won't post the ed2k links here of course, but both parts of the episode are already widely available on many p2p networks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,193
    Forum Member
    You wouldn't be correct
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    You wouldn't be correct

Weren't the BBC trialing some sort of programme download like C4 and I think ITV now have as well, where you can watch programmes broadcast in the last week. I know they've been planning to let people download shows but I'm not sure if it is live yet (I have often used their radio listen-again service though).

As a TV licence holder, I feel justified in resorting to non-official sources should I miss the original broadcast-- they lose nothing by my doing so as there is no advertising revenue at stake with the BBC. If anything, I'm saving the broadcaster money as using their official download service would cost them bandwidth which has instead been shared among third-parties.

I know it's wrong, but it's the sort of wrong that is right when you look at it objectively.
  • KennyTKennyT Posts: 20,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're referring to iPlayer, then yes you can watch a selection of stuff from the last week. You have to 'apply' at www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer and then you'll get an invitation back. They're still fiddling with it (changing compressions) and you can't always depend on something you've missed being there, but for me it's an additional resource that I make regular use of.

There's a 'sticky' thread about it at the top of the 'broadcasting' forum.

K