FIFA 15 Pre-Order or Not?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've pre-ordered but only because i can't be bothered to go into town and pick it up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    FIFA1966 wrote: »
    I don't see what you're complaining for anyway.

Let me ask you the following:

Would you pre-order a game, pay a deposit and pay the reduced price or would you pay the full price, without pre-ordering?

Because I paid a deposit of £10 for the FIFA 15 pre-order pack, so those that didn't pre-order the game will be paying £62.99/£67.99, those that did, like me, will be paying less.

Absolutely! if you are going to buy the game, you might as well preorder it. if you look around there are some very cheap preorders

amazon had it for €37

https://www.g2a.com/r/fifa-2015-preorder this websites prices change often but right now they have it for €35.99

Nobody needs to be paying full price, and preordering can save you even more
  • DirtyBarrySpeedDirtyBarrySpeed Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm think about preordering PES 2015 on the PC.

It's only £19.85 at Amazon.
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £62.99 for the Xbox 360 and PS3 version, £67.99 for the Xbox One and PS4 version.

Are they having a laugh.

Ouch £67.99 for PS4?! I'm guessing thats for the ultimate team edition or whatever it is..

Its £45 at ShopTo for the normal version. That'll do for me :) Just noticed its "only" £55 for the UT one there as well... good luck to whoever is charging £68!
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I did some searching on my end last night. Amazon has it listed for £45 (€56). My two local retailers sells new games at €70. It's €80 on the IE PSN store. I can't find it listed on the US PSn store but they tend to sell new games at $60 ( €45).

Does anyone know if the US gets FIFA the same as us and would there be any differences ? I know it's not as popular over there as here, and they have Madden and all that crap, but I was surprised to not see it listed for pre order.

Edit: seems FIFA is been released two days earlier in the US than in Europe. 23rd there, 25th here.
  • mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazon had the PS4 standard edition for £40 yesterday, damn I knew I should have just clicked pre-order there and then!
    Forum Member
    mojobrew wrote: »
    Amazon had the PS4 standard edition for £40 yesterday, damn I knew I should have just clicked pre-order there and then!

I looked yesterday and it wasn't £40 :'(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I looked yesterday and it wasn't £40 :'(

Maybe it was Tuesday.
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I did some searching on my end last night. Amazon has it listed for £45 (€56). My two local retailers sells new games at €70. It's €80 on the IE PSN store. I can't find it listed on the US PSn store but they tend to sell new games at $60 ( €45).

Does anyone know if the US gets FIFA the same as us and would there be any differences ? I know it's not as popular over there as here, and they have Madden and all that crap, but I was surprised to not see it listed for pre order.

Edit: seems FIFA is been released two days earlier in the US than in Europe. 23rd there, 25th here.

The only difference between the US version and the EU version in past titles of FIFA has been that the US version has ESPN style presentation on some leagues. Can't remember the leagues but pretty sure the BBVA was one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Historically the difference in release dates between the US version and the EU version of games has been languages. Many many more languages to translate into for the EU version; US probably only has English, Spanish and perhaps French for the Canadians.
    Forum Member
    Cheers guys. I don't mind the different presentation on leagues. I'll get over that for the sake of the price difference.
  • Browno01Browno01 Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    It's live on the PSN store for pre load in the USA at $59.99, so about £37 if anyone else is in on this like I am.
    Forum Member
    Browno01 wrote: »
    It's live on the PSN store for pre load in the USA at $59.99, so about £37 if anyone else is in on this like I am.

Excellent. I'll download it later. Cheers.
  • TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Asda & Tesco will as usual undercut everyone
  • J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have pre ordered standard edition from Amazon for £40.00 on the PS4. I would not pay more than this for FIFA, i have gone to buying every other year as i feel its a bit of a rip off to pay £40 odd quid for minor tweaks and team updates
    Forum Member
    Browno01 wrote: »

I took a look on the ps4 this morning and couldn't find it. It wasn't under coming soon and I did a manual search for it and nothing. Where did you find it ?
  • FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will the demo be released for the Xbox 360?

Because the following article says that it will probably not be released for the Xbox 360 and the PS3:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/920308-fifa-15-release-date-player-rating-predictions-xbox-one-xbox-360-pc-demo-out-soon/

Or shall I just wait for 26th September?
    Forum Member
    FIFA1966 wrote: »
    Will the demo be released for the Xbox 360?

Because the following article says that it will probably not be released for the Xbox 360 and the PS3:

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/920308-fifa-15-release-date-player-rating-predictions-xbox-one-xbox-360-pc-demo-out-soon/

Or shall I just wait for 26th September?

We'll the ps4/X1 demos should give you a good idea of what the ps3/360 versions will be like, so if you're on the fence about the game, see what the demo reviews are like !
  • TechnoGeekTechnoGeek Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When i played the demo of Fifa 14 last year it seemed really good, but when the full version was released it was awful, sometimes you would be flying around the pitch then other times it felt like playing in mud. So i hope there"s a vast improvement in the game play this year.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Doubt i will get this years and just continue with fifa 14 for another year.
  • PES 2009PES 2009 Posts: 1,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be getting Fifa 15 a few months down the line, when it becomes cheaper. I picked up Fifa 14 quite a few months after it was released.

I'll be getting PES on release as it will be quite a bit cheaper than Fifa and overall I prefer the gameplay.
  • FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PES 2009 wrote: »
    I'll be getting Fifa 15 a few months down the line, when it becomes cheaper. I picked up Fifa 14 quite a few months after it was released.

I'll be getting PES on release as it will be quite a bit cheaper than Fifa and overall I prefer the gameplay.

FIFA gives you complete control over your team, PES doesn't.
    Forum Member
    Just pre ordered this from the US psn store. Cost me $60 (€50).

Pick also get $15 of FUT shite and Ser Lionel for 5 games. Pppffftttt.
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    FUT is going to be good this year for people that make premier league teams.

Falcao
    Di Maria
    Sanchez
    Costa
    Fabregas
    Drogba
    Balotelli
    Courtois

I'll look forward to coming up against them with my french silver team:(.