Has Jessie J latest album flopped?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea . . . .

She's a pretender . . . . . Faker . . . . . Bluffer . . .

Jess's been found out, it's over, she's just not that good . . . .

Having a big gob is one thing, dressing up like a cartoon is another . . . .

The Voice, bad move . . . .

Goodbye Jessie . . . .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think what really harmed her was her début single "Do it Like a Dude", the video was awful as well. Had she not have done it, or even not issued it as her first single, I think people (especially male fans) would have liked her a lot more.

That is by far my favourite Jessie song. :eek: So edgy and quite different. Made a good point re feminism.

I'd say the dreadful It's my Party ruined her career
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Voice showcased her grating personality to a tee, she lost a lot of goodwill there and is now a flop.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved her first album.

Listened to the first two singles from the latest album and hated them so much I didn't bother to listen to any more. I get an artist wanting to experiement and try different styles but what has she done! The first album was perfect. The songs I heard from album two just sounded like an empty mass of noise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    The only good songs on album two are Sexy Lady, Breathe and Magnetic.
  • Simon RodgersSimon Rodgers Posts: 4,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zeb Atlas wrote: »
    That is by far my favourite Jessie song. :eek: So edgy and quite different. Made a good point re feminism.

I'd say the dreadful It's my Party ruined her career

Well your profile doesn't state your gender. I am a straight male and even Miss J said that she believed Do it like a Dude may have put men off her for a bit.

If you are gay or a woman (or both), you may feel differently about it.