EASTENDERS death rocks the square

enyafreakenyafreak Posts: 205
Forum Member
-when all the oldie characters set off to the seaside one couple will return engaged and 1 well loved character will return in a wooden box.
dot, jim, patrick, yolande, nana martin and sonia go to the seaside to visit nanas new boyfreind. it is beleived that yolande and patrick will get engaged and 1 major character will die.
ohhh who will it be. any ideas???

-also the square is gettin ready to see laura beale off in truely spectacular style.
in an interveiw with inside soap magazine actress hannah waterman said " it is one of the shows most thrilling and spectacular climaxes. only on person has ever returned from were laura is going but noone has ever gone the with such style" any ideas as to how she is killed? i cant wait

Comments

• cobaltmalecobaltmale Posts: 21,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by enyafreak
    [B
    in an interveiw with inside actress hannah waterman said " it is on the shows most thrilling and spectacular climaxes. only on person has ever returned from were laura is going but noone has ever gone the with such style" any ideas as to how she is killed? i cant wait [/B]

Must be the canal.

G
  • enyafreakenyafreak Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    i was thinking that. however i asume that hannah means that her character will die. cos den is the only character ever to return from the grave. lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Nana Martin??

I'm pretty sure it's Nana Moon who dies, but the Laura Beale stroyline sounds interesting I'll need to read that magazine...
  • alan45alan45 Posts: 3,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by enyafreak
    -when all the oldie characters set off to the seaside one couple will return engaged and 1 well loved character will return in a wooden box.
    dot, jim, patrick, yolande, nana martin and sonia go to the seaside to visit nanas new boyfreind. it is beleived that yolande and patrick will get engaged and 1 major character will die.
    ohhh who will it be. any ideas???

Pity they didnt all not come back
  • BrianlionBrianlion Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doesnt jimbo die???
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Mark Fowler who dies and they bring his body back from The Bill for the big funeral.

Rudi :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am almost positive its Nanna Moon !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by rudi
    It's Mark Fowler who dies and they bring his body back from The Bill for the big funeral.

Rudi :cool:

Yeah, after all, he's so stiff in The Bil, I don't understand why he hasn't been pronounced....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Join the list from Norn Iron who hate mark fowler aka Gabriel Kent aka apeman aka barrow boy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    there is a difference between being a walking erection and being dead though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    I know nana moon gets engaged, but I've also heard that Sonia and Martin are set to tie the knot and also Patrick- but not with Yolande. As for the deaths I heard that Jim dies sometime this year (Don't know how true that is mind) and I know nana moon dies. But if the death is not one of the people who went to the seaside I am almost certain it will be Mark Fowler as he does die soon and his funeral is supposed to be the biggest in soap history.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by Jen1509
    I am almost certain it will be Mark Fowler as he does die soon and his funeral is supposed to be the biggest in soap history.

Yet again the BBC goes mad with the licence payers money. Whats the fn point in spending so much money on a character who has left long ago. He is supposed to be abroad. Why not have him cremated overseas and his ashes spread in the square.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There has been a lot in the press about Mark Fowler's funeral which should be in the next few weeks.

I am wondering whether Ian Beale will kill Laura when she hassles him for money for the baby. Alternatively, perhaps Gary kills her when he finds out she has lied to him. They may even have Lynn killing her as that character is going out as well. So far everyone seems to be keeping it secret.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    hello alan45.it seems the word is out-more and more people are noticing just how crap todd carty is.i invite everyone to post on my Dump Gabriel Kent thread.talk about dead wood.
  • Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read in one of the papers that Nanna Moon dies in a fire at the Vic. I think it was in The Sunday People, which is hardly the most reliable source of information.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure i read somewhere that nana moon is here to stay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    ..... and I read that she dies peacefully in her sleep!
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure those Nana Moon dieing aligations were proven wrong.

I think Ian Beale killing Laura would be a really good storyline. Ian hasn't had anything in ages.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wouldn't really 'rock' the square tho would it? Only Pat would miss Laura and i don't think anone would be sad to see Ian get put away!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by drakaina
    wouldn't really 'rock' the square tho would it? Only Pat would miss Laura and i don't think anone would be sad to see Ian get put away!

I'll miss Laura too. :(
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll bet any money that after this storyline, everything in the sqaure will go back to predictablity again:rolleyes: !

Call me a pessimistic but thats how its always been with EE over the past year or two:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    I read that Laura dies, I don't think Ian will kill her though however good it sounds!!!
    I will definitely not miss Laura, I can't stand her!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if she goes somewhere that only Dirty Den has come back from it's either Spain or the canal (and seeing as Spain is the only place the Eastenders go on holiday too it's not there!) i can't see her falling in accidentally so she either jumps or is pushed. i don't think she'd jump and leave Bobby with Ian.
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it ends up with Lynne killing Laura after deceiving them about Bobby. Might work as Lynne is leaving too, so she could go on the run, or get killed herself in the showdown... Just a thought...

Padzter :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    she supposed to try and kill herself with Ian in the car but he escapes and she kills herself and Bobby instead cant remember where i read it though