Comments

• Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am more surprised Donna is a millionaire, I guess she didn't earn that much for her presenting work....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    I am more surprised Donna is a millionaire, I guess she didn't earn that much for her presenting work....

Probably some sort of settlement/joint business interests with the father of her child, Damian Aspinall.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »

Can you imagine James going out with a girl who worked in Dorothy Perkins?? :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna Air used to have the broadest Geordie accent ever and made Cheryl Cole sound like The Queen, now she puts on a fake upper class/posh accent when she speaks instead yet you can still hear the Geordie underneath. It sounds ridiculous.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why not? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why not? :confused:

Because I think HE would have a problem with it and the rest of the Middletowies, not ME!
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linked with a woman?!

Well I never......... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna Air used to have the broadest Geordie accent ever and made Cheryl Cole sound like The Queen, now she puts on a fake upper class/posh accent when she speaks instead yet you can still hear the Geordie underneath. It sounds ridiculous.

She sounds even more ludicrous than Robson Green :eek:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't like ties
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    Linked with a woman?!

Well I never......... :)

It happens. :D

Especially at the Daily Mail. Even those we all know full well are not with women are linked with women.

It's almost a rite of passage at that paper. The only other thing they report on is women who thunderously dare to gain cellulite.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,891
    Forum Member
    Because I think HE would have a problem with it and the rest of the Middletowies, not ME!

He clearly doesn't have a problem with it though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Since he's dating her, it's obviously you that has the problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Since he's dating her, it's obviously you that has the problem.

Read what I actually posted Lexi. I said that I thought he wouldn't go out with anyone who worked in Dorothy Perkins, nothing to do with Donna Air.

It was a tongue in cheek pop at the Middletons' social climbing.

If posters are going to have a pop at one another and continue the general one upmanship, smart arsing and rudeness that is a part of DS, it would help if they actually READ what they are commenting on. This is the second time this has happened in half an hour!
  • TeeGeeTeeGee Posts: 5,772
    Forum Member
    I quite fancy her myself but unfortunately I'm not very wealthy and probably older than her father! Lucky James :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Read what I actually posted Lexi. I said that I thought he wouldn't go out with anyone who worked in Dorothy Perkins, nothing to do with Donna Air.

If posters are going to have a pop at one another and continue the general one upmanship, smart arsing and rudeness that is a part of DS, it would help if they actually READ what they are commenting on. This is the second time this has happened in half an hour!

Eh, calm down. How am I supposed to know you regard the Middletons as social climbers? I'm not a mind reader. ;)

Anyway, James is hardly a prize, is he?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If posters are going to have a pop at one another and continue the general one upmanship, smart arsing and rudeness that is a part of DS, it would help if they actually READ what they are commenting on. This is the second time this has happened in half an hour![/

What's wrong with social climbing .. I'm sure William married Kate for love and isn't as bothered about her class as the media is..
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes I can.... What's wrong with dating a girl from Dotty Ps?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    All i got from this was people can have the surname "Air."
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted because these two are not worth wasting time on
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,891
    Forum Member

And it happened again a couple more times by the looks of things. Maybe you ought to word your posts slightly differently because honestly on reading it, it most certainly does come across as a very thinly veiled sneer at someone of Donna's social standing by you. Oh, and people are not being rude or engaging in one-upmanship. Not that I see anyway.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't come across as any kind of a sneer at Donna Air, it read to me as a sneer at James Middleton. LH said 'could you imagine him going out with a girl who worked in Dorothy Perkins?', suggesting that James Middleton wouldn't 'lower himself' to date someone so low down on the social ladder, as he thinks he is above that. I really don't see how people in any way are confused about LH's post? It was very clear.
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she was about 40 now, not 33
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    incy wincy wrote: »
    It doesn't come across as any kind of a sneer at Donna Air, it read to me as a sneer at James Middleton. LH said 'could you imagine him going out with a girl who worked in Dorothy Perkins?', suggesting that James Middleton wouldn't 'lower himself' to date someone so low down on the social ladder, as he thinks he is above that. I really don't see how people in any way are confused about LH's post? It was very clear.

I concur.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    incy wincy wrote: »

Yes, I was confused about the confusion too :confused: