Fleur - Is in Simon's Category

Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
Forum Member
✭✭
So of course Simon will try his best to win and Fleur is his best chance.

So give it a rest with the favoritism crap and enjoy the show, eh.

:cool:

Comments

• ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sun doesn't rise by itself every morning, the night elves lift it into the sky!

I'm currently second in the "who's the most gullible person" thread.
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how many people have forgotten this.

"Simon's always giving her great feedback - it's so unfair!!!! :o"

Truly shocking.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not having a go but with Simon having only 2 acts hope he knows Ben is still in the competition and doesnt just focus on Fleur more
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think most people had forgotten Fleur is in Simons group. Awwe bless em.
  • Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah wrote: »
    Not having a go but with Simon having only 2 acts hope he knows Ben is still in the competition and doesnt just focus on Fleur more

I haven't seen any real evidence that he favours Fleur over Ben to be honest. He seems extremely pro Ben also.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    I haven't seen any real evidence that he favours Fleur over Ben to be honest. He seems extremely pro Ben also.

I am only saying that because of song choices and performance slots.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member

you mean like when during queen v michael Jackson week when ben is infinitely more suited to doing a rock song he is given an MJ song

and in whitney v Elton week, again infinitely more suited to an old school Elton song is given a whitney track

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    you mean like when during queen v michael Jackson week when ben is infinitely more suited to doing a rock song he is given an MJ song

and in whitney v Elton week, again infinitely more suited to an old school Elton song is given a whitney track

Agree with you I would add last week as well with Cry Me A River
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What, you mean his performance of Man In The Mirror? A performance that was almost universally loved by everyone - top of all the online polls and miles ahead on the Facebook likes. Yes, that was a really bad move by Simon. He must really hate him..........

Giving Ben songs outside of his comfort zone is hardly a sign that Simon is trying to sabotage him, and it certainly doesn't prove that he favours Fleur over him.
    Forum Member
    What, you mean his performance of Man In The Mirror? A performance that was almost universally loved by everyone - top of all the online polls and miles ahead on the Facebook likes. Yes, that was a really bad move by Simon. He must really hate him..........

Giving Ben songs outside of his comfort zone is hardly a sign that Simon is trying to sabotage him, and it certainly doesn't prove that he favours Fleur over him.

and how many songs has fleur been given outside of her comfort range ?

ben did a good job with man in the mirror , was still a very risky song choice and he would have suited a queen song more

giving a rock singer like ben "i will always love you" with the arrangement he did was a farce last weekend
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought that it was pretty awful to be honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and how many songs has fleur been given outside of her comfort range ?

ben did a good job with man in the mirror , was still a very risky song choice and he would have suited a queen song more

giving a rock singer like ben "i will always love you" with the arrangement he did was a farce last weekend

You're missing the point. How many songs Ben or Fleur have or haven't been given out of their comfort zone ultimately proves nothing towards who is being favoured over the other. Some could even argue that the fact he's playing it safer with Fleur by not taking her out of her comfort zone benefits Ben more. I really think Simon would be glad of either of them winning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're missing the point. How many songs Ben or Fleur have or haven't been given out of their comfort zone ultimately proves nothing towards who is being favoured over the other. Some could even argue that the fact he's playing it safer with Fleur by not taking her out of her comfort zone benefits Ben more. I really think Simon would be glad of either of them winning.

I dont agree I think he wants Fleur or Stereo Kicks win
    I think his preference would be Fleur Stereo Kicks Lauren Ben Andrea

maybe i be proved wrong but this is definitely how I see it
    Forum Member
    I rarely comment on the other contestants as they hold no interest for me.
    I thought that it was pretty awful to be honest.

;-)

• JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said. Ultimately, anything can be dissection and spun into an argument to show an act is being favoured over anyone else. It doesn't actually hold any weight.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate having to praise him, but I think Simon has been the best mentor this series, the song choices for all his acts have been diverse and quite interesting.

Cheryl has been the worst, so many lazy song choices.