I Haven't Watched the H/L's in 3 Nights....

DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
....actaully don't think i'll bother watching anymore, I'm not missing it at all :o

Comments

• LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    liar.
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Densino, but have you recorded them? :D
  • fuzzybintfuzzybint Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Densino wrote: »
    ....actaully don't think i'll bother watching anymore, I'm not missing it at all :o

Same here. Cannot bring myself to watch it anymore and that's so sad. I'm not missing it because it wasn't very watchable to begin with. I miss big brother because I LOVE big brother, just cannot stand many of the people in there this year. I keep up with things on the forum, gauging public opinion and such but haven't watched the highlights at all since Saturday night.
  • DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    liar.
    no I'm not....

Last night, I watched Revenge....didn't watch tv Sunday night... and tonight i'm watching Til Death/Community on Sonytv :)
  • SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched it either! I have it recorded - I will watch it at some point but reading on here is making me not want to watch :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Densino, but have you recorded them? :D
    nope, don't have sky+
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't watched it either! I have it recorded - I will watch it at some point but reading on here is making me not want to watch :(

Something tells me you're desperately trying NOT to watch them. Otherwise, why make a point of saying you haven't seen them?
    nope, don't have sky+

:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek:

Some might say it's too expensive :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going by reaction on twitter unless they get a few out next week you wont be the last one either.
    clearly Beckys actings skills are in dire need of some practise ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snap! I'm another who has recorded but not watched since Saturday. People who have seen them, are there any of those highlight shows that are definitely worth watching? Or shall I give them up as a bad job and just keep reading this forum? Thanks!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrimmidge wrote: »
    Snap! I'm another who has recorded but not watched since Saturday. People who have seen them, are there any of those highlight shows that are definitely worth watching? Or shall I give them up as a bad job and just keep reading this forum? Thanks!
    There hasn't been much buzz around for me to want to look up the episodes on you tube either..... so I doubt much has happened
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fuzzybint wrote: »
    Same here. Cannot bring myself to watch it anymore and that's so sad. I'm not missing it because it wasn't very watchable to begin with. I miss big brother because I LOVE big brother, just cannot stand many of the people in there this year. I keep up with things on the forum, gauging public opinion and such but haven't watched the highlights at all since Saturday night.

I haven't either, I read on here what is happening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I havent watched and I am missing not being able to comment on here but the 74 stone babysitter is not to bad, I am sure I am missing nothing but more witching on BB and more FIXES.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    I've definately gone off it too this week. I think the nastiness has reached its limit with me. It was good to see Aaron and Shiv get the boot, felt like progress towards a less-nasty environment, but it seems a foregone conclusion now that Conor, Luke S, Ashleigh, Caroline are there until the end :sleep:

Its just not that interesting at the moment, and I've found better things to watch. (shout out to the poster that mentoned 'Revenge' - awesome show :D).

A quick glance at the forums/news page is enough to tell me nothing worthwhile has been happening, I can spend the rest of the hour elsewhere until something comes along to change the current dynamics. :cool:
  • purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not watched either. Deleted it from Sky+

No more BB for me. Aaah..that's liberating. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    fuzzybint wrote: »

I think it's poor this year - I usually like few and 'hate' others - I get right into it - but this year I don't like enough of them to care.
  • cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did watch Sunday so it's only 2 nights for me.

I heard the noms spoiler before BB started last night and that was that. It feels really weird knowing BB is on right now, reading here and not watching. Part of me is itching to know what is happening.

I have watched pretty much every episode since Sada was evicted in BB1. It's sad that Endemol and C5 are now turning this once great show into utter rubbish. :cry:

We should keep this thread as support for members who are suffering withdrawal.
  • MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Recorded but cant be bothered watching.

Gone off BB, but miss the forum members too much,lol.
  • MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've definately gone off it too this week. I think the nastiness has reached its limit with me. It was good to see Aaron and Shiv get the boot, felt like progress towards a less-nasty environment, but it seems a foregone conclusion now that Conor, Luke S, Ashleigh, Caroline are there until the end :sleep:

Its just not that interesting at the moment, and I've found better things to watch. (shout out to the poster that mentoned 'Revenge' - awesome show :D).

A quick glance at the forums/news page is enough to tell me nothing worthwhile has been happening, I can spend the rest of the hour elsewhere until something comes along to change the current dynamics. :cool:

I agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mist wrote: »
    Recorded but cant be bothered watching.

Gone off BB, but miss the forum members too much,lol.
    I'm still Kinda interested.... I like the forum anyway so i'll still post here......but it looks like this will be the first ever series i've given up on (started watching with BB8)
  • purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll probably miss it soon, but refuse to watch the elevation of some rather unpleasant people, and their ticket to the final.

It does seem unless they rebalance the house, this viewer has permanently switched off the channel.
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have not watched for two nights now....I cannot stomach seeing Conor in there. He has totally ruined it for me and made it unwatchable.
    Just following it on this forum and some BBOTS at the moment.
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't watched for three nights now.
    I don't like a single housemate. Couldn't care less who wins.
    And there's a far more interesting BB going on across the pond.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    Have not watched for two nights now....I cannot stomach seeing Conor in there. He has totally ruined it for me and made it unwatchable.
    Just following it on this forum and some BBOTS at the moment.

I'm not watching it tonight either, let's see how long I can keep it up lol. Can't say I'm actually missing it tonight though.
  • cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MD1500 wrote: »
    Haven't watched for three nights now.
    I don't like a single housemate. Couldn't care less who wins.
    And there's a far more interesting BB going on across the pond.

I would sign up but i am not tech minded and i think i need something to block my ip address. That is just too hard to me.

Enjoy BBUS.