Options

Are Companions becoming the new 'Stars'?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another one of those grandstanding big clever statement posts that entirely fails to back itself up. Brilliant.

Not sure what pushed your buttons regarding my post but don't really care, either.

If I don't feel like going into copious detail "backing up" my statements, that is my entitlement. Where in the rulebook does it say that you cannot make a statement that stands on it's own merits??
  • Options
    Mokey76Mokey76 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I've recently been watching the second series with Amy on Netflix. They have an intro bit about Amy having an imaginary friend when she was a child who came back when she was a grown up (or something like that?) That sort of sets it up as it is about Amy and the Doctor rather than the other way round.

I'm guessing that it is for the American TV version (also thought it had flash backs in it that wasn't in the UK version?) They haven't got the Clara episodes on there yet, but I am wondering if they have a similar intro for her? And how would it explain her back story??
  • Options
    MinkytheDogMinkytheDog Posts: 5,658
    Forum Member
    Not sure what pushed your buttons regarding my post but don't really care, either.

If I don't feel like going into copious detail "backing up" my statements, that is my entitlement. Where in the rulebook does it say that you cannot make a statement that stands on it's own merits??

Ignore it or report it - don't engage with it - trust me.
  • Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ignore it or report it - don't engage with it - trust me.

Thank you :)