Katie Hopkins

Comments

• Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    She said it in the middle of the night on some BBC radio show, it wasn't even Radio 4, nobody was paying attention, it got her no publicity, other than some disgust from other callers..She brags about going after married men... She does describe herself as a panto villain. So does Simon Cowell and he also means much of what he says, is a publicity seeker and an egotist, with no real taste in music.
    Katie's actions are what shows her true colours....Julie Burchill is another professional troll, but her true character is the one that left her son, without remorse and still slates the man that brought him up in her columns...They are both total headcases. Katie is just really fame hungry, that is what she wanted from The Apprentice, the same as Stella English wanted, not the job, they want attention.
    Katie seems to love being called bad names but give her an actual argument she hates that.

Fair enough, millie! I don't doubt she IS a big fat nutjob on some level - even if she really was a professional troll who didn't even believe her own nonsense how demented must you have to be to want that for your career? I'm just hoping the like of This Morning will eventually bore of the silly woman and that the pubic will follow. It's all so tedious.
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I vowed after the very ignorant & superior way she dismissed children with Autism, ADHD etc as simply needing taken in hand or words to that effect, never to comment on her again.

That is an absolutely disgusting thing to say. It's far beyond her "panto villain" shtick - it's practically hate speech. She would never talk about people with a physical disability like this.

I have to say though, you seem more outraged at her calling an X-factor contestant fat...
    Aside from that, is she too bloody up her own a**e to see it's comments like this that can lead to eating disorders.

Actually, they can't. That's a very ignorant media-style explanation for a very complex set of mental health disorders.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I know is if This Morning have her on again I will have to put something through my TV. The media are descipable in their neverending quest for bullying their own viewers/readers under the guise of being controversial. I just wish the majority of the public would wise up and boycott, or something.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Squatch wrote: »
    That is an absolutely disgusting thing to say. It's far beyond her "panto villain" shtick - it's practically hate speech. She would never talk about people with a physical disability like this.

I have to say though, you seem more outraged at her calling an X-factor contestant fat...

Actually, they can't. That's a very ignorant media-style explanation for a very complex set of mental health disorders.

I'm equally disgusted with both her comments & yes I completely agree, one comment on its own isn't going to cause an eating disorder but I would argue that a comment such as this would be enough for a vulnerable person with mental health issues to take it out of proportion & this could lead to an eating disorder.
    Either way KH really needs to shut her mouth about things she has clearly no clue about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either way KH really needs to shut her mouth about things she has clearly no clue about.

She does, but just as vile - if not more so - are the media who keep giving her a platform and they'll only cease doing that when people stop responding to the stupid cow. Can't happen soon enough...
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has attacked Hannah from The X Factor and Jesy Nelson from Little Mix for being chubby now...
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Katie's comments about autism and mental health were absolutely vile :mad:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »

She's just after negative attention. Katie Hopkins — the woman who thinks she knows more than the medical people who have studied the conditions that she claims don't exist. She just talks utter rubbish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has attacked Hannah from The X Factor and Jesy Nelson from Little Mix for being chubby now...

Considering Katie's not exactly good looking herself, in my opinion, she has very little room to go criticising the appearances of others. If she said this, that is.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She said there is no excuse for any woman being bigger than a size 8 :yawn:

She must be desperate to get herself into the CBB house with all the attention seeking she's doing recently.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

She must be desperate to get herself into the CBB house with all the attention seeking she's doing recently.

Dont say that.:cry:
    I watch CBB.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

She'd end up being voted out pretty quickly because of all the rubbish/completely untrue claims that she'd come out with.
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is she really a size 8? id have said 12 at a minimum and that's still well bellow the national average
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Considering Katie's not exactly good looking herself, in my opinion, she has very little room to go criticising the appearances of others. If she said this, that is.

I fear for her daughters, if they gain any puppy fat, she will be merciless. Both Jesy and Hannah are beautiful women..and Jesy Nelson has now got a good figure, she looks confident and is doing very well with Little Mix.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please Please can we stop talking about this vile thing then perhaps it will go away :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jioscar wrote: »
    Please Please can we stop talking about this vile thing then perhaps it will go away :mad:

It is only a matter of binding our time and she will say something, that will destroy her....CBB should do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't follow her on Twitter, don't comment when she opens her gob, don't buy any newspapers/mags which parrot her rantings, and turn it off if she pops up on the TV or radio. If enough people do all of these things, only then will she f-off back into obsecurity where she belongs.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jioscar wrote: »

Says the person adding to the publicity by posting. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Morning have KH on again today. They really do despise their own audience don't they?
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew they'd have Katie Hopkins on again to discuss breastfeeding with even out looking on the internet. Why do they keep giving this woman airtime?
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I knew they'd have Katie Hopkins on again to discuss breastfeeding with even out looking on the internet. Why do they keep giving this woman airtime?

I turn over to another channel when she comes on.
  • Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where is this from? :(

She's a professional troll and it's sad that she is given so much a voice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has gone up against Peaches Geldof on This Morning and lost....
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Logan Five wrote: »
    Where is this from? :(

She's a professional troll and it's sad that she is given so much a voice.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/katie-hopkins/why-must-everything-be-a-medical-condition_b_3751096.html

She's an extremely ignorant woman. Despite being well educated and intelligent, she really isn't very smart.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    That's an understatement if ever I heard one. Her ugliness inside is reflected in her facial looks...she is a total horror and why she is ever let on our screens and radio programmes is beyond me.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/katie-hopkins/why-must-everything-be-a-medical-condition_b_3751096.html

She's an extremely ignorant woman. Despite being well educated and intelligent, she really isn't very smart.
    I have just watched a spat she had with Peaches Geldof and she used a word that sounded like discontorted. :confused:

I didn't think such a word existed so I looked it up....

...http://www.chacha.com/question/is-discontorted-a-word
This discussion has been closed.