Cowell to write auto biography dishing the dirt on X Factor 'monsters'!

Comments

• RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Hes writing a story on Himself, Louis, Cheryl, Mel, Dannii, Sharon, Brian & Tulisa?

Fair enough
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monsters well I bet it's deffo the ones you least expect it to be haha
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hes writing a story on Himself, Louis, Cheryl, Mel, Dannii, Sharon, Brian & Tulisa?

Fair enough

Haha, so true :D:D:D

No doubt his ghostwriter will be under orders to make stuff up about the contestants who refused to be puppets. They'll probably sneak something in their about how we should all buy One Directions' back catalogue.
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    I don't like the sound of this ...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would bet money that Cher Lloyd will be mentioned
  • icequeenicequeen Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monsters though....!!??!?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Yes but both Simon and Cher herself said she was a brat on X Factor so don't think it will be written about in a negative way. But I do hope he gives his side of the story on Brookstein. Everyone here seems to believe his side of the story but I don't as I was here when he was a DS member and was a nasty piece of work then and his twitter leaves me to believe he hasn't changed
  • Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it about James Arthur ?
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I trust he will be mentioning his good friend Clifford?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I might be able to guess who but Olly Murs reckons their were a couple of hugely overinflated ego's in his year - unless he means his own
  • Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    Amaretto2 wrote: »

LOL :D
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    I think I might be able to guess who but Olly Murs reckons their were a couple of hugely overinflated ego's in his year - unless he means his own

simon and Cheryl ?
  • sinbad22uksinbad22uk Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Yes but both Simon and Cher herself said she was a brat on X Factor so don't think it will be written about in a negative way. But I do hope he gives his side of the story on Brookstein. Everyone here seems to believe his side of the story but I don't as I was here when he was a DS member and was a nasty piece of work then and his twitter leaves me to believe he hasn't changed

You are such a naive person, people with money like Cowell can day whatever they want about the likes of Brookstein, it would be impossible for Brookstein to say what hd did if it wasn't true, people like Cowell would have him hung drawn and quartered in court if he had made that up.
    You need to get out more and realise what the real world is like.
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sinbad22uk wrote: »
    You are such a naive person, people with money like Cowell can day whatever they want about the likes of Brookstein, it would be impossible for Brookstein to say what hd did if it wasn't true, people like Cowell would have him hung drawn and quartered in court if he had made that up.
    You need to get out more and realise what the real world is like.

You can put your point across without being so rude, you know.
  • sinbad22uksinbad22uk Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wad so rude because anyone who cares to scratch under the surface and read twingles posts can see they are almost exclusively pro Simon Cowell which leads me to believe that they are a plant on this forum looking after Syco interests as we know there are many. I detest people who support Cowells monopolisation and manipulation of human beings , so any supporters of his deserve to be treated like the nasty piece of work he is.
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X factor monsters to Simon are people who dont do what he wants...expect a rant on Paul...
  • outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    sinbad22uk wrote: »
    I wad so rude because anyone who cares to scratch under the surface and read twingles posts can see they are almost exclusively pro Simon Cowell which leads me to believe that they are a plant on this forum looking after Syco interests as we know there are many. I detest people who support Cowells monopolisation and manipulation of human beings , so any supporters of his deserve to be treated like the nasty piece of work he is.
    Hey want to defend twingle here, everyone has a right to an opinion, if there are plants on these forums I don't believe she is one, IMO
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey want to defend twingle here, everyone has a right to an opinion, if there are plants on these forums I don't believe she is one, IMO

I know Twingle personally and for that poster to call her a plant is one of the silliest things I have ever read on here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    He hardly had anything to do with Steve ON the show, let alone after- and he LOVED Steve on the show so it can't mean him! ; ) : D
    Forum Member
    YES! When will we get a comment from the dark lord on his incarcerated sidekick? !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I trust he will be mentioning his good friend Clifford?[/QUOT]
    YES! When will we get a comment from the dark lord on his incarcerated sidekick? !

If I were Simon I'd be worried about what Max Clifford will do when he's out of the big house. He knows all his secrets.
    Forum Member
    MTUK1 wrote: »

If I were Simon I'd be worried about what Max Clifford will do when he's out of the big house. He knows all his secrets.
    Hmmm does make you wonder- the silence is deafening.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

didnt she ditch him ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    didnt she ditch him ?

With the utter failure of most of her singles it would have been the other way round.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm does make you wonder- the silence is deafening.

He can't do anything locked up. But when he comes out. Simon should be pi$$ing himself.