Anyone else having trouble getting money out of Lloyds TSB accounts today?

yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
Forum Member
✭✭
They are only providing a limited online banking service right now and I've tried two cash points, one lloyds and one hsbc and couldn't get a balance enquiry.

Most annoying as I had to come home from town without doing my shopping.

Comments

• Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't draw any out, but that's because there's no money in my account. :p
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe due to ... Lloyds Banking Group and Co-op hit by system errors
    Two major banking groups have suffered from system errors which have been causing problems for customers.

Users of Lloyds TSB debit cards, ATMs, and the bank's online banking service complained of difficulties, along with customers at the Halifax.

But a group spokeswoman said the problem was now fixed and a backlog of transactions was being worked through.

The Co-operative Bank also admitted to suffering from a "temporary issue" with its systems...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bank with Lloyds. I hope this doesn't turn out to be anything like the Natwest chaos.
  • DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Problem resolved according to Twitter. There was a power outage.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had problems I'm with the coop

Seems ok now though
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have *just* transferred some money to my friend with no bother so maybe its fixed now :)
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still don't have a full internet banking service and can only see my latest transaction and nothing previous on my statement.
  • SherbetLemonSherbetLemon Posts: 4,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    They are only providing a limited online banking service right now
    It's maintenance. They've been giving advance notification for several days (when you log in) that there would be a limited online banking service today. If you'd logged in regularly and read their messages to you, you would know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope I have no issue drawing out cash tomorrow. I owe my mum a tenner after she lent me one the other day.