If Kate and William have another baby in two or three years time?

EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey if Kate and William have another baby in two or three years time would the birth of a second baby be a really really big announcement or won't it be as big as this one? And would anyone like Kate to have a girl next time?

Comments

• turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Won't be such a big announcement because it won't be an heir. Couldn't care less what they do next.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Won't be such a big announcement because it won't be an heir. Couldn't care less what they do next.

My mum and dad and mt grandad told me there was a announcement when Harry was born and people waited outside the hospital to see Diana and Charles come out with Harry and plus Harry is a prince
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Yes

One isn't enough. A second child is required, just in case.
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes

One isn't enough. A second child is required, just in case.

Yep because anything could happen to this child or he might decide to let his younger sibling be king or queen so who knows.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give 'em chance!!

They'll almost certainly have a second child and I don't think they'll leave it too long before the next one.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course they'll have another - or 2 or 3 more - all delivered to order and to keep up the royal bloodline.

Heaven forbid if any of these children don't tow the line and are gay or rebel against all this nonsense. Or are ill and don't conform to everyone's idealised standards.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,197
    Forum Member
    Talk about putting the cart before the horse.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh, who the hell cares? :)
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep because anything could happen to this child or he might decide to let his younger sibling be king or queen so who knows.

My gran used to use the term "an heir and a spare"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    They will if its a female named Diana. Can you imagine the Express? They'll be running campagins for it to be Queen. :D
  • ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey if Kate and William have another baby in two or three years time would the birth of a second baby be a really really big announcement or won't it be as big as this one? And would anyone like Kate to have a girl next time?

They have only just had this baby geez
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't quite work like that MG
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    flyingv wrote: »
    It doesn't quite work like that MG

Its happened before
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its happened before
    Yes but on that occasion someone was already King and abdicated, which is a bit different to saying 'oh I don't fancy it, you can do it if you want' which was kind of how MG's post came across.
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One for heir the other for spare