Difference In Behaviour

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
Forum Member
Anyone ever notice the difference in behaviour with your mate, and this applies to those who are gay as well, if you have company?

Has your SO started to treat you like shit? Do you put up with it? If you don't, what do you do?

Sometimes when Boris is here, Mr. Dodo decides to treat me like crap in front of him, but I call him on it every single time. I don't put up with...well, his crap!

Mr. D literally flexes his muscles, thinking that he's that wrestler that he once was. I flex MY muscles, those that are there, anyway, and tell him to stop all the phonus bolunus.

When Boris is here, Mr D snaps, "Never mind us, go talki to all your boyfriends on the internet!"

"I think I will do just that!" I snap back. "I'm going to email Kingsley in Lagos and tell him that me, my mother and Wylee Kyotee are coming for a visit."

When Boris is here, DH becomes jealous and tries to play me for a fool and I will not tolerate it. Would you?

We have had arguments about Boris, many, in the past.

"He's your friend. If you want to invite him here, that's fine. I don't mind. But don't go showing off to him about me, how stupid and thick I might be, stop snarling in front of him towards me, etc."

He's jealous. If he is jealous, why does he invite Boris here?

I won't be the butt and recipient of anyone's jealousy. It's a juvenile emotion, and one of the most destructive emotions on the planet.

As long as you remember that you are better than some and not quite as good as others are, then your jealousy level is in check. Try to teach that to someone who is afflicted by that green-eyed monster; I do. I do it all the time.

"You have to remember that you have many good qualities to share. Some aren't as lucky as you are.

On the other hand, I've seen those who can easily outperform you, and they look a helluva lot better than you do."

This is life.

Comments